Sixty Four

Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way! Oh what fun it is to write fanfics about Pez and Jade. 😏🎄

(that was awful I'm sorry you had to read that 💀)

Jades POV

"Hello?" I hit the answer call button on my steering wheel when my phone rang.

"This is a courtesy call to remind you that you have a motorized vehicle hiding from your fiancé in my garage. Just in case you forgot." Leigh joked.

I laughed. "I haven't forgotten Leigh. I'm gonna tell her."

"When, Jade?" I heard her laugh.

"Soon."

"Sure you are. I don't know why you got it in the first place. Do you even know how to ride a motorcycle?"

"Yes I do, for your information."

"How?"

"That's beside the point Lee Lee."

"Do you have a license?"

"Am I under arrest if I don't?"

"Oh, shut up!"

I laughed. "Again. Yes, I do."

"Again. How?"

"And again. Beside the point."

"Anyways, where's Perrie?"

"She's at work."

"Really? That's surprising. She's never at work." She laughed. "You're gonna get her fired one day."

"Me? Why am I always to blame?" I rolled my eyes.

"Where you headed? You sound like you're driving."

I sighed, running right into a traffic jam. "I'm running around trying to get all of my affairs in order for this club. I need to get it up and running so my fiancé can stop working for someone else and be her own boss. And so I don't have to worry about being accused of getting her fired anymore."

She laughed. "Good plan."

"You know a lot about this stuff. Can the club have two managers?"

"Sure. As the manager, you can pretty much do what you want. Thinking of getting an assistant manager, or co-manager?"

"Yeah. I want it to be Pez. But I'd have to see if she'd want it. Her job is shitty and I think it'd be fun to do it together."

"Just can't stay away from her, can you?"

"I'd rather not."

She laughed.

"What are you up to? Are you busy?" I asked.

"Nah, not really. Just doing laundry. Kids are dirt and stain magnets. Why do I even waste my money? I should just dress them in bedsheets."

"Tell me about it." I laughed.

She sighed. "Did you need something?"

"I was gonna ask if you could come with me, since you knew all of the documents Sarah was supposed to have had. To help me not screw everything up or miss anything important." The traffic was inching so slowly I could have screamed. "Hang on Leigh."

I put Leigh on hold and answered the other line.

"Hey, angel." I smiled widely. Missing her.

"Hi babe, what ya doin?" Of course I could hear her chewing away at something.