Eighty Nine

Perrie's POV

"Stop poking me!" I turned and whisper shouted to Jade as we sat in the waiting room, waiting to finally see our fertility doctor.

It's happening. After all of the annoying preparation and classes and counseling and whatnot, we made it. It's finally time to start the process and I couldn't be more excited. I was actually going to be carrying her baby. That sounds so bizarre.

It didn't take long for her to talk me out of both of us being pregnant. Two pregnancies would be chaotic as hell, let alone two babies at once.

Now that I think about it, I'd probably yank my hair out, trying to entertain a five year old, two babies, and an annoying wife who's about to be single if she doesn't stop poking at me!

"Jade!" I turned to her again.

"Yes, my baby?" She smiled, titling her head to the side.

She knew what she was doing. She knew I loved when she talked to me like that and called me baby, and that her smile was a weapon. She knew.

"Don't yes baby me! Stop poking me before I break your little finger." I turned and scowled at her, but I couldn't hold it. She's just too damn cute. I rolled my eyes and turned my head in the opposite direction.

"Stop ignoring me!" She whispered, but I didn't say anything. "Baby!"

She stopped poking me and started to tickle my sides. As irritating as she was, I loved the fact that anywhere we went, she always felt the need to be touching me in some way or another, and that she never paid any attention to anyone in the room except me. That, I would never get tired of. I squirmed and tried to push her hands away.

"Would you sit still!" I whispered, still trying to make her stop. "Sit back and behave yourself!"

I sounded like I was talking to Jaden or something.

"Play with me!" She whispered, kissing my shoulder.

"Stop tickling me!" I laughed, trying to sound serious. She stopped, but started kissing my shoulder and down my arm. I turned and faced her direction again. "If you're this annoying now, I just know you're gonna be a pain in the ass when you're 80."

"For better or for worse, right?" She winked.

As much as I whispered for her to stop and swatted her hands away, like I said, I loved her attention. Of course I didn't want her to stop touching me. Like ever. Still, I had to put on a disapproving face.

"Is that your 'stop that before you get a time out' look?" She asked, waving her finger at me and smiling wide.

"Yes!" I replied. "Now stop it!"

"You look constipated, babe. We'll work on it." She laughed and I smacked her hand away.

"I can't stand you!"

"I love you too." She kissed my shoulder again. "Wanna play Rock Paper Scissors?"

"Jade..."

"Please? I'm bored!" She pouted.

She's always so damn antsy. She literally could not sit still.

"Have you had coffee this morning?" I raised my brow.

"Noooooo, Perrie." She said, dragging out the 'no'. "If you were the real Perrie, you would know I don't even drink coffee."

I could pretend to be annoyed all I wanted, she never failed to make me laugh.

"There it is." She smiled wide, poking at my dimple.

I swatted her hand away again and turned my head.