Ninety Two

Jade's POV

It was finally here. Tuesday. And you know what that meant. Tired of working, I sat back in my chair and pulled my phone out to text Perrie.

Me: You know what today is, don't you? 👀

I dropped my phone in my lap and went back watching the IT guy set up the security cameras in the club and make sure they would send a live feed directly to my phone. The same thing I had him do at the house the other day. He was explaining to me how to pull up the feed if I needed to, but I tuned him out completely when I felt my phone vibrate in my lap. I picked it up to read her text.

LOML💖: Ummm... refresh my memory.

Me: 😕

"Mrs. Edwards, did you understand that part?" The IT guy asked.

I looked up from my phone. "Sorry, one more time."

He started to explain again and again I tuned him out when my phone vibrated.

LOML💖: 🤔

Me: 😐

"Did you get that part?" He turned to look at me and I quickly dropped my phone in my lap, looking at him.

"Yep. Got it." I lied. I had no idea what the hell he said, I just hoped Pez was listening to him yesterday, and could explain it to me.

"Alright. Let me just route it to your wife's phone too." He said, and I nodded.

LOML💖: I'm not sure, baba.

Me: 🍝😔

LOML💖: Oh shit! Yes, of course! I'll start it right now.

Me: 🙄 What are you doing?

LOML💖: Missing my wife 🤗

Me: Lol, sure. You forgot about my favorite day of the week!

LOML💖: I'm sorry!

Me: 😤

LOML💖: I don't like your angry face, baba. ☹️

LOML💖: Let me make it up to you.

Me: I'm listening... 🤨

My jaw fell when I opened the picture she sent me. The more time I spent at work, the more she enjoyed texting me. More specifically, sexting me. Which I had no problem with, other than the fact that I had to spend the rest of the day horny and alone. Usually it was just like a bra and panties pic, or maybe a paragraph of some freaky shit she wanted to do me, but this time she was fully naked and I almost fell off my damn chair.

"Can you call your wife and ask if she can see the surveillance?" The guy turned to me and I panicked and literally locked my phone and threw it on the floor. He furrowed his brows.

"Sorry. Y-yeah. I'll step out and call her right now." I said, grabbing my phone and damn near running out of the office.

"Perrie Louise Edwards!" I yelled into her ear when she picked up.

"Oh. Hey, baby." She replied.

"Don't you hey baby me! Why are you naked? And why on earth are you torturing me with it?!" I whisper shouted.

"You didn't like it?" She asked.

"You know I did!" I replied and she laughed.

"I forgot about your spaghetti, so I thought I'd distract you. Did it work?" She asked.