Ninety One

Perrie's POV

"Babe, do we have everything? Did you double check all of the rooms, and the closets? Oh and all of the cabinets? What about under Jaden's bed? You know he tosses things under there when-"

"Baby, relax." Jade said calmly, sitting at the table, drinking a cup of tea. "Everything is taken care of. We jus have to wait for the movers to come."

"I know. I just don't want us to forget anything. What if-"

"Come here." She cut me off again and I made my way to her. "Sit down." She pulled me onto her lap and softly kissed my shoulder. "Here, have some tea." She smiled, bringing her mug to my lips.

I took a sip and smiled at her. "That's good."

"I know right!" She laughed. "I may be the best at this."

I turned sideways in her lap, laying my head on her shoulder and playing with her necklace while she drank her tea.

It took a few days, but we were finally done packing up the apartment. Now we were just waiting for the movers to come and help us. Jaden was kind of helpful, in his own little 5 year old way, but then he got tired and now he's napping on the floor.

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" I asked, looking up at her.

"Beyond ready. I just want someone to tell me you're pregnant. That's all I'm waiting on." She sighed.

"Me too." I replied.

"You nervous?" She asked.

"Not really, it seems simple enough. A lot easier than your procedure." I shrugged. "You?"

"Not anymore." She smiled, kissing my head. "You've calmed me down a lot."

"Good. I'm glad." I smiled.

We sat in a comfortable silence for a bit longer, and then the bell rang. I got up off her lap and helped her up.

"Thank you, baby." She lifted my chin and softly kissed my lips. "I'll get it."

She set her mug down and left the kitchen. I looked down and noticed she had some left, so I finished it for her. It really was good. Then I joined her in the living room as she let the movers in. Right away, they started grabbing boxes and marching out.

She walked by me and went back into the kitchen as I looked out the window at them loading the truck.

"Perrie? Can you come here a minute, love?" I heard Jade call. I turned on my heels and headed into the kitchen, averting my eyes when I saw her holding her mug.

"Do you know what happened to my tea?" She raised her brow.

I turned to look at her. "No, what happened?" I furrowed my brows and put my hands on my hips.

"That's what I'm asking you." She replied. "It's strange because, when I went to get the door, I had tea left. Now, there's no tea left." She turned the empty mug upside down.

"Oh gosh. Are you sure you didn't spill it? Or drink it all and maybe just forgot about it?" I asked.

"Pretty sure I just left it on the table." She folded her arms.