Eighty Eight

We love an update 🥳

Oh, and if this story gets wiped from the face of the earth by the forces of Wattpad, sorry, but it was nice knowing ya 🏌🏾‍♀️

Jade's POV

"Oh my god!" I sighed heavily as my alarm went off, pounding against my head. My eyes shot open and the sudden intake of light felt like someone had thrown bleach in my eyes.

"Ughhhh, what is that?" Perrie groaned into her pillow.

"Fuck! I'm sorry, baby. Go back to sleep." I groaned as I fumbled with my stupid phone to silence the jackhammering it was doing. I was close to just throwing it against the wall. I sighed again and threw it on the floor instead.

It was 10:30 and that was my alarm for me to get ready for my appointment at 11. Nothing in me wanted to go. I felt like shit. Like my entire body was run over and dragged for miles. We had a LOT to drink, and to make matters worse, we came home and had very rough sex.

I think it was even rougher than usual since pain isn't really a thing when you're drunk, that is until the next day. Everything hurt. Inside and out. And I admittedly still felt a bit tipsy and lightheaded.

I turned my head to see Perrie still had her face buried in her pillow. She had to feel like shit too because my tolerance is way higher than hers. It literally hurt me to move and I just wanted to stay in bed all day, but looking at her I couldn't. I promised.

I groaned and held on tight to the edge of the bed as I sat up and waited for my brain to get up with me. Hopefully a shower will make me feel at least somewhat better. I got up and slowly walked out of the room and into the bathroom for a quick shower. I did feel a bit more alert, but that slow groggy feeling never left.

I slipped into a pair of sweatpants and a large hoodie, put my hair in a ponytail, put on a baseball cap and sunglasses and looked around for my phone to request an Uber because I was still in no state to drive. My head was still on a merry go round. I started to get frustrated when I couldn't find it, until I remembered I threw it on the floor.

After requesting the Uber, I went in the bathroom and got Advil, and to the kitchen to grab two bottles of water. The house was dead silent. Everyone was still half dead. I took two Advil and drank my own water before sitting the other bottle and two Advil on the nightstand for Perrie.

I realized she would probably have a shitty morning whenever she woke up so I also dragged the bathroom waste bin next to her side of the bed, just in case. My phone pinged, letting me know my ride was outside. I leaned down and kissed the back of her head and then rushed out of the house.

What really pissed me off was tripping over heels on my way out the door and nearly falling, when I was already frustrated. I got even more pissed when I remembered they were mine. I angrily kicked them to the side and into the bushes before going to get in the car.

While I was out, the girls texted me and asked me to bring home pedialyte for Pez because she was indeed as messed up as I thought she would be. Besides the burning of the light into my eyes and my headache that had dulled significantly because of the Advil, I was alright. A little sluggish, but still alright. I had lots of other aches and pains, not hangover related.

I slowly walked in the house and heard talking coming from the kitchen, so I stepped inside.

"Hi, Jade!" Leigh smiled, her normal cheery self. Her voice echoed through the kitchen and pierced my ears. I could've fainted.

Jesy looked at her slowly and rolled her eyes sluggishly. "Hey, gorgeous." I appreciated her quiet tone.

"Hey you guys, how did you guys sleep?" I asked, slowly dragging to the fridge to put the other bottles of pedialyte in.