Thirty Five

Perrie's POV

"WAKE UP, BITCH!"

My eyelids slowly peeled apart as I heard shouting. I winced as the more conscious I grew the louder the screams were.

"Finally!" A man whom I didn't recognize said, grabbing me by my once broken arm and propping me up against the wall.

My eyes immediately shut as the pain coursed through my body. The wires cutting into my skin were a slow and tortuous pain, but it was the twisting of my arm and the feeling of my bone snapping again that almost made me sick to my stomach.

I cried out in pain, although it was still muffled by the duct tape. The pain was so much that I felt myself fading in and out of consciousness once again.

"I SAID WAKE UP!" My eyes shot open again as I felt the sting of a large hand across my cheek.

I looked up at him with teary eyes. I finally got a good look at him, and I was sure I had never seen him before in my life. He looked like the kind of tough guy who would do anything for power. There was nothing but darkness in his eyes. No life whatsoever. Which was the scariest of all.

He stood up straight and pulled a shiny blade out of his pocket.

Oh shit no.

I gulped as he leaned closer to me. I could smell the alcohol on his breath as he came closer to my face. I squeezed my eyes shut again when he pressed the blade up against the skin under my eye.

"I was told to get information from you on the whereabouts of your girlfriend. You can make this easy or you can make it hard. It's entirely up to you, princess." He said, looking at me coldly. There was zero emotion in his voice. A complete robot.

I winced again when I felt him poke the blade into the skin under my eye, puncturing it.

"Mmmmph!" I mumbled, trying to wiggle out from in front of him, but it hurt too much. And he just laughed.

"You have something useful to say?" He asked as he forcefully ripped the tape off my lips, ripping the skin and causing me to cry out in pain.

"HELP!" I screamed with tears brimming my eyes, although it hurt like hell to move my lips. My stomach churned as I heard him laugh coldly.

"Nobody's coming to help you, bitch. Now, you can help yourself by telling me where your girl is." He said.

"What girl?" I replied, playing dumb and hoping he bought it.

"DON'T PLAY DUMB WITH ME, BITCH!" He shouted.

The hard smack across my face let me know that he didn't.

"W-why are y-you looking for her?" I asked, becoming increasingly concerned.

My heart felt like it could explode right now. It was one thing to torture me like this, as bad as it hurt, I would take it. I'd take it for her, but why did he want her so badly? I'd die before I let them get to Jade.

"She has some debts she needs to pay." He simply said, playing with the knife in his hand.

"I-is this about money? I c-can get you money. Please leave her alone! Please, I'm begging you!" I cried.

"This isn't about money, princess. There's a debt she's gotta pay with her life. Eye for an eye right?" He chuckled.

My heart stopped at the mention of someone taking her away from me.

Jade, please... wherever you are... please be safe.

I wished so badly that I could call and tell her to get Jaden and run.