Ninety Five

Perrie's POV

I rolled over and looked at the clock before stumbling to the bathroom for the millionth time. It was after 3am and I was exhausted. I peed again and then got back in bed. I was honestly not even sure how I still had any fluids in me at this point. If I wasn't peeing 2000 times a day, I was throwing up or crying.

I'm already sick of this shit.

I looked over at Jade, who was sleeping like a baby. At first, my heart melted because she was so precious, and then I got pissed because she was sleeping a little TOO good.

"Amelia!" I yelled as I settled back into bed. "Wake UP!" She jumped when I whacked her in the face with my pillow.

"Ow, fuck!" She grumbled, snatching the pillow and throwing it on the floor.

"Hey, I needed that!" I folded my arms, looking at my pillow all the way across the room.

"It didn't seem like it!" She replied, rubbing her eyes. "What the hell was that for?"

"Because I'm pregnant and it's yours and I'm the only one who can't fucking sleep!" I yelled, yanking her pillow from under her head and smacking her with it.

"Would you stop that?!" She yelled, trying to take her pillow back, but I held it away from her. "Perrie!"

"Don't scream at me!" I yelled, hitting her again. "I'm sensitive and uncomfortable and I can't sleep!"

She sighed and ran her hands through her hair. "I'm sorry, baby. What do you need?"

"I don't know." I mumbled, frowning at her.

She sat up and put her back against the headboard. "Come here." I scooted over to her and put my head in her lap, relaxing when she started to play in my hair.

"I just want to sleep." I said, feeling my eyes water. And here I go again. Don't get me wrong, I am really happy to be creating this little one, but this shit is exhausting.

For a moment, I'm insanely excited because omg, we're having a baby, and then the next moment I'm terrified because, holy crap we're having a baby! I bounce between those emotions on an hour to hour, sometimes minute to minute basis. I'm ridiculously tired. Constant nausea and vomiting. Constant unstable emotions. I am absolutely starving all the time. And to be honest I miss sex. Badly.

"I know, baby. I'm sorry." She whispered, soothingly rubbing my back.

"I'm sorry I hit you." I said softly.

"It's alright, love." She replied.

I felt like shit for causing her so much trouble. Sometimes I say or do things to her without realizing it, and then I feel awful after. She's an absolute angel, and I couldn't do this without her. Every time that thought crosses my mind, I remember she did this hurt, alone, broke, and basically homeless. Then I toughen up, because I actually have someone here, loving and supporting me, and catering to my every need.

"It's not. Please forgive me for being a shitty wife right now." I sighed.

"Hey. No. Don't you do that. Don't talk about my wife like that. You are not shitty. You're amazing, and I love you. I know it's rough right now, but it won't be for long. We just gotta make it up the hill, babe. We're almost there, then I promise it will get better. We're gonna get through it together." She rubbed my back again and it only made me cry more, realizing that I don't even deserve someone this sweet.

We were both startled by the gurgling sound in my stomach.

"My baby's talking!" She said excitedly. I looked up at her and smiled. She had the cutest, widest grin on her face. "You guys are hungry. Come on, let's go to the kitchen."