Sixty Seven

Both Perrie and Jade were running through the apartment like madwomen, trying to pack last minute things before their flight. Something they probably should've done the night before instead of sleeping in.

"Babe, did you pack our phone chargers?" Perrie asked as she breezed past Jade, running down her checklist.

"Yes." Jade answered. "Wait, no!" She ran over to the socket by their bed and grabbed both of their phone chargers, stuffing them into one of their large carry on bags.

They went back and forth like this for a good twenty minutes, with Jade forgetting most things on Perrie's list. Perrie just rolled her eyes at her never prepared fiancé. Suddenly, they heard Perrie's phone buzz and they both froze and looked up.

Perrie pulled her phone out of her joggers and read the text. "The girls will be on their way soon. Jesy is picking up Leigh Anne now."

As if they needed any more of a reason to panic. They really started running around, tossing things back and forth and bouncing off each other like tennis balls.

"Are we ready to go?" Jade asked, out of breath.

Perrie almost said yes until she turned around and saw Jade. "Babe, you're not wearing any clothes." She pointed.

"Huh?" Jade looked down and she was indeed only in her panties and bra. She remembered that she was supposed to had changed her clothes after bathing Jaden because he somehow made her fall into the bathtub with him. Which apparently she forgot to do.

She raced to the closet to throw on a pair of joggers and a t shirt and then came back to Perrie who was standing in the middle of the floor scratching her head, trying to remember what it was that they were forgetting, knowing it was something.

"Did we pack enough clothes for Jaden?" Jade asked and the two of them froze again, eyes wide.

"Where's Jaden?!" They yelled in unison. Both girls dropped the random items they had in their hands and ran over each other to get out of the bedroom. When they flung his door open and they saw he wasn't inside, they really started to sweat.

"What did you do with him?!" Jade asked, frantically.

"Me?! You were the last one with him! You got him dressed!" Perrie replied, looking at Jade.

"I never got him dressed!" Jade yelled, realizing she forgot to do that too.

"Jaden!" They both yelled as they stumbled over each other again and fell into the living room. They looked up and saw Jaden swinging his feet from the couch, and eating a popsicle. He was only in his underwear as Jade had bathed him and started to get him dressed and then realized she forgot to pack her toothbrush. After she forgot to dress herself.

When he saw the two of them literally fall into the living room, he looked away from his cartoons and down at them as if they had two heads each.

They both scurried to their feet.

"Is that a popsicle? It's 6am! Where did he get a popsicle, Perrie?!" Jade yelled, putting her hands on her hips.

"Well he didn't get it from me! I've been busy trying to pack all of the things you forgot! You had him last!" Perrie yelled back, folding her arms.

They both looked into the kitchen and saw one of the chairs pushed up against the refrigerator with the freezer door wide open. They looked at each other and then down to the other three popsicle sticks on the coffee table and the floor.

"That's his fourth one!" Perrie pointed and Jade gasped.

Jaden shrugged and went back to swinging his feet and watching his cartoons, used to his moms acting like wild women by now.