Nine

Perrie's POV

I held her there for what seemed like hours until her trembling subsided. She finally began to move around, and I loosened my hold on her. I couldn't believe I was holding her in the first place. So tight.

"Are you okay, baby?" I asked, looking down into her coffee brown eyes.

My protective side popped out right away, and all I wanted to do was shield her from the world.

She nodded slowly. "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm sorry you had to see that." She looked down at the floor.

"Hey, you don't ever have to apologize for that prick. I'm just glad you're okay." I slipped my hand under her chin and gently pulled her eyes up to meet mine again.

She didn't say anything else, she just stared into my eyes until my heart began to race. She was reading them again, and whatever it was she was looking for, I hoped it was good and I hoped she found it. I saw her quickly shift her eyes across my features as if trying to commit them to memory, until they landed on my lips.

Still, my heart was beating out of my chest and she was so close, I wondered if she could feel it.

Finally, she pulled her eyes away and sighed.

"I'm gonna... ummm... go shower." She said scratching her head. She started to get up and then stopped. "Um, you can shower in the bathroom out here if you'd like, and I could use the one in the bedroom. If you give me your clothes, I can wash them really quickly so you don't have to put on dirty clothes."

I nodded. "Sounds good. Do you have anything I can put on until they're done?"

"Yeah, of course. You can help yourself to my closet and drawers. Towels and soap are in the bathroom and I keep new toothbrushes in the drawer." She said.

This time she got up and so did I. I forgot that she was only in her underwear, her pink, lace underwear, and my eyes wandered down her body. The smoothness and evenness of her skin made my mouth water.

Is it bad that I want a taste?

She bent down to pick the blanket up off the floor and her clothes, and I still hadn't taken my eyes off her body. I think she noticed because I saw a smirk spread across her face. Always with that smirk.

At the moment I was staring at her ass and the tattoo climbing her spine that I would have loved to trace with my tongue, when she quickly turned around, catching me off guard.

"Meet you in about 20 minutes?" She asked, with a smile still plastered across her face.

I tried my best to pull my eyes up to hers quickly, so she wouldn't notice me staring at her body, but I'm sure I was unsuccessful. Again.

"Y-yeah. For sure." I stuttered.

"Okay, can you give me your clothes first so they can at least be washing already?" She asked.

"One second." I walked into the bathroom and got undressed.

I wrapped myself in a towel that was rather short for me and walked back into the living room. She looked me up and down, very slowly, and very obviously, and it made me blush and feel wanted at the same time.

The thing is, I had no idea if she actually wanted me. Either way, I wish I had her confidence. She then took my clothes and disappeared into the back.

After my shower, I went into Jade's room to find something to throw on. I noticed the shower in her bathroom still running and I immediately imagined her being naked and wet about 10 feet from me and sighed. I wanted her so bad.