Fifty Six

Umm hey there 😏🔞

Perrie's POV

I stood next to Jade and watched her with my bottom lip between my teeth as she talked to the people at the front desk of the hotel. She was unconsciously doing that thing she does where she makes my whole body tremble in desire.

Something about her in that suit, with her wind-combed hair, talking about whatever it was she was talking about with these people just did it for me. She stood straight and tall, with her hands in her pockets. And despite her being open and vulnerable, only to me, her presence was known and her confidence radiated and could be felt across the room, I'm sure.

It was beyond sexy. It also didn't help one bit that she was now wearing heels too. Nothing like a sexy ass woman who looked like a boss. Like she'd eat you up in a business meeting and then turn around and eat you up in the bedroom. I won't lie, she had me dripping and drooling.

Both men and women passed by and stared, eyeing her up and down and doing double takes, but she was focused on her conversation. She wasn't even aware that she had pretty much the whole damn lobby on their knees. Or maybe she was, and didn't care. Either way, I was well aware, and it was pissing me off.

I stepped closer to her, wrapping my arms around her waist so they would know that she was off limits and purposely flashing my ring as I did. Without even taking her eyes off the dude she was talking to, she dropped her hand around my waist and pulled me closer into her. I smiled to myself as I saw a few of her admirers roll their eyes and look away.

I watched her mouth move, but I didn't hear a damn thing she was saying. All I could think about was kissing it. I stared at her lips and her perfect teeth as she spoke with ease, and pictured myself nibbling on them. She looked over at me and flashed that knee-knocking smile and then blew a kiss at me.

I wish she'd hurry this the hell up!

Whoever the hell it was she was talking to stepped away from the desk, and I rolled my eyes.

I was still staring at her lips until I saw them curl into a sexy grin. I looked up to meet her eyes.

"Claiming your territory?" She asked, looking down at my arms around her and then instinctively dragging her eyes further down the rest of my body, licking her lips.

Damn she knows how to make a girl weak.

I blushed. She's observant.

"These people are undressing you with their eyes." I rolled my eyes again.

"Yeah?" She asked softly, looking at my lips.

Not once did she even look around to acknowledge anyone else. She kept her eyes on me like I was the only one in the room.

"Yes. And they're getting on my nerves."

"Mmmm. Is my baby girl jealous?" She asked with a smirk.

"What? No! Maybe... I don't like it, alright!" I folded my arms.

"You are so damn cute." She laughed.

"There's nothing cute about this. And what are we even waiting on?! My dinner is getting cold!" I sighed and pouted.

"Trust me, baby, it's still very very hot." She said still not releasing me from her intense gaze, and it gave me goosebumps.

One woman even had the audacity to get her ass up and walk closer to us, looking at Jade as if she wanted to say something to her. I stepped closer to my fiancé and shot daggers at the woman with my eyes, daring her. I would lay her ass flat out in this hotel lobby.