Twenty Two

Jade's POV

They decided to keep Perrie for the the next couple of days to monitor her. It was a miracle that she was literally back to herself, and didn't appear to have any issues.

Her and her mom agreed to look after Jaden while I went to work, until I found a preschool to put him in.

All during my shift, I couldn't stop thinking about Perrie. We needed to talk, and we both knew it. I clocked out and made my way straight to the hospital.

"Mommy!" Jaden jumped up from his spot on the couch and tackled me at full speed.

"Hey, my handsome man!" I picked him up and spun him around.

I hugged Debbie and then Perrie. As much as I wanted to kiss her, she hadn't had that conversation with her mom yet, so in her eyes we were just friends.

"Jaden was just getting ready to LOSE Mario Kart!" Perrie said, pointing at the tv in the corner where the video game console I brought from home for Jaden was hooked up.

"Was not!" He replied, and stuck his tongue out at Perrie, causing us all to laugh.

"You think you're good at Mario Kart, huh?" I asked.

Perrie cocked her eyebrow at me. "Just what are you trying to ask me, Jade Thirlwall?"

Someone's competitive.

"Uh oh." Debbie spoke up. "This is her favorite game, Jade."

"Mine too." I replied, cutting my eyes at Perrie.

"Well, I sense a competition about to go down. Do you want to go get snacks with me, Jaden?" Debbie asked.

"Yep!" Jaden jumped off the couch and followed behind Debbie.

As soon as they left the room, Perrie was on her feet and quickly shoved me against the door, pinning me to it. Well, as pinned as she could with a broken arm.

I don't know where she got this attitude or strength from all of a sudden, but it was definitely a major turn on.

"You were saying?" She said.

Her face was so close to mine that I could feel her breath on my lips.

I saw what she was trying to do. She was trying to rile me up, and while it was definitely working, she forgot that this was my game and she could never outplay me.

I quickly but carefully flipped her around and pinned her against the door, taking her by surprise.

I licked my lips and as I watched her eyes glide to them, I knew I had her right where I wanted her. I leaned in and so did she but instead of her lips, I placed a kiss on her right cheek. And then her left. And then her nose. And then both eyes.

When she closed her eyes and scrunched her face up like I knew she would, that's when I captured her lips. Biting and tugging on her bottom lip, I made sure to give her one of the best kisses she's ever had.

She sighed again, and I took it as my chance to slip my tongue inside her mouth. I kissed her until her knees got weak and I had to wrap my arm around her waist before they gave out and she fell. That was one of my favorite things to do to her.

Her body was always so reactive to me. Even when she tried to hide it. I slipped a hand up her shirt and rested it on her toned abs, feeling them tense under my touch.

Her skin felt like fire and it was amazing. So amazing, I almost got distracted.

I pulled away leaving her panting and wanting more. "As I was saying, do you think you can outdrive me?"