Fifty Eight

Jade's POV

"Jade, wake up!" I felt a slap on my face and I groaned.

"What the hell?" I mumbled into my pillow.

"Open those pretty eyes, baby!" She started tickling my sides, making me squirm.

"Quit it!" I groaned with my face still in the pillow.

I felt her jump up from her spot in the bed and wondered why the hell she had so much energy this morning.

Suddenly I felt her hop on my back and start to tap my shoulders like she was playing a drum. If I didn't love her, I would've flung her halfway across the room for interfering with my sleep.

"Get up! Get up! Get up!" She sang, still tapping at me.

"What do you want, woman?" I groaned.

"You! I'm bored!" She shouted rather loudly and started bouncing on my back.

"You wouldn't be bored if you were asleep." I sighed into my pillow.

"Get up!" She slid backwards until she was sitting directly on my ass and started to grind.

"Stop that!"

"Are you getting aroused? That blood flowing yet?" She laughed and continued, rocking me and the bed.

"Perrie Edwards!" I groaned.

"It's Thirlwall." I could practically hear her smiling and it admittedly made me smile too. I couldn't wait for that day.

"Get off!"

"Get up!"

"No!"

"No!"

"Ughhh!" I groaned in frustration.

"Wake up, I wanna play!" She squealed.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"I dunno."

"Lay down!"

"Lay me down!" She replied seductively.

I flipped over onto my back, knocking her off me, but she quickly scrambled to straddle me. She leaned down and started to kiss all over my face, making me scrunch it up.

"Play with me, J'adore!" She yelled in my face.

"Why are you yelling?" I squeezed my eyes tighter.

"I'm serious, come on!" She bounced on me again, in a much more sensitive area this time. My eyes shot open and I immediately grabbed her hips to stop her.

"You need to stop that." I warned her.

"You know I like it when you grab my hips." She said in a low sultry voice, grinding down harder.

I groaned. Partly out of frustration and partly because it felt good.

"I'm up! What is it?" I sighed.

"Can we do something fun? Pleaseeee?" She begged.

As annoying as she is right now, she's so damn cute.

"I love you so much. But I may divorce you if you don't get off me and let me sleep." I said, pulling her down to lay on my chest, and kissing her head.

"You can't divorce me!" She said, smacking my arm.

"Probably not, but I'll furiously print the papers, sign them and shred them with an attitude." I laughed.

"It's time to wake up!" She yelled and sat up straddling me again.

"You can't keep me up all night and then wake me up this early in the morning." I whined. "I need rest to keep up with you these days!"