Eleven

Perrie's POV

The sudden silence scared me to death because like I said, I had no idea what he was capable of at this point.

There was no way I could stand on the other side of that door not knowing what was going on with her.

I twisted the knob gently and pulled the door open a bit. I poked my head out slowly, trying my best not to be noticed.

Peeking down the hall, there was a clear view of the front door and from what I could see, he had Jade pinned against it.

It looked like he was kissing her neck and she wasn't moving. I was disgusted and to be honest a little bit hurt. My throat went dry when those beautiful brown eyes met mine.

Her face was blank and emotionless and I could tell she was not enjoying herself nearly as much as he was. Not even a little bit. Clearly he was drunk.

He kept kissing down her body and her eyes never left mine. Her dead, emotionless gaze burned a hole in me. I wasn't sure what to do. She made me promise to hide but it gutted me to watch him do what he wanted to her.

I started to walk out of the room, but I saw her eyes plead with mine when she shook her head 'no'. She put her hand up behind his back, signaling for me to stop. I stopped and backed back into the room.

God, I hate this.

He started to run his hands all over her body and she looked miserable.

Why is she just letting him do that to her?

He started to unbuckle his pants and fumble with her leggings. This time she put a hand on his chest.

"Please stop." I heard her say.

He swatted her hand away and continued trying to pull her leggings down.

"Jimmy, stop!" She yelled this time.

"Shut up!" He responded harshly.

I stood there frozen, not knowing if I should interfere. She begged me not to but no part of me couldn't stand by and watch this.

He pushed his pants down to his ankles and tugged at her leggings.

"Jimmy, I said stop! I don't want to do this with you right now!" She yelled again.

"I don't give a fuck what you want!" He put his hand over her mouth and continued gripping at her leggings.

She closed her eyes for a moment and then opened them to meet mine again. I saw the disgust in her eyes and it ripped me apart when I saw tears stream down her cheeks as her small attempt at fighting him off was futile.

That did it for me. I couldn't stomach seeing her crying. She was clearly miserable. I don't care what I promised. I couldn't watch this. I wouldn't watch this.

I couldn't let this get any further. And he needed to know that what he was doing was not okay. Ever. If she couldn't fight him off herself, I would.

I snatched the door open completely and charged towards them. I saw Jade's eyes widen as I jumped on his back, making him stumble to the floor. She stood there in shock and probably terror.

"What the fuck?!" He yelled.

"I told you not to touch her again!" I screamed.

We tumbled around on the floor for a second. I started punching him in the face and he did the same to me. We went back and forth until Jade couldn't watch anymore.

"Stop it! Get off her, Jimmy!" She started yanking at him.

He quickly got up on his feet and drew his hand back to take a swing at her. Not gonna happen. Not ever again. I'm here now. He won't ever put his hands on her again.