Her Lover: Frankenstein (Nobl...

writewriteandwrite által

The youngest daughter of the Previous Lord and the First Noblesse is considered to be the most powerful being... Több

Prologue
Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Memoirs
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 43.5
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Epilogue
(Recycled) Author's Note
Fallen
Unexpectedly found

Chapter 40

833 35 16
writewriteandwrite által

Author's Note:

This is my gift! A double update! Enjoy!

~~~

Before Reina can even turn to look at the source of the voice, she was harshly grabbed, her view became him. She opens her mouth to say something but he smashes his lips with her. Each one of her senses can only feel him and her concentration is immediately broken. The four unconsciously levitating people abruptly dropped, fortunately, Karias and Seira were able to catch them.

Frankenstein pulls her closer to him, his grip on her tightening and their kiss deepening.

"Frankenstein..." Muzaka calls out to him, annoyed at their display of affection.

He breaks their kiss and stares at her still closed eyes then to her slightly open swollen lips. He kisses her one more time to her lips then to her forehead. He circles his arm around her and looks at Muzaka who is half-naked.

"Ahh... yes... How could you send them away like that when they did this to my kids? I will never... let this go." Frankenstein glares at him while clenching both of his hands.

Muzaka looks at Reina who is still lost to their kiss... he sighs.

"I didn't do it, it wasn't them either. And if you didn't kiss the daylights out of your princess, she'll explain it to you."

"...Is that true?" Frankenstein asked his master who is quiet the whole time. Raizel nods.

"And don't you think Reina would do the same as you? I had to say please to stop her." Frankenstein smirks... 'of course, that's my girl'

He looks at Reina who is slowly gaining her consciousness before bowing slightly to Raizel.

"Master, I'm sorry for being late."

~~~

Earlier...

Frankenstein immediately lands the helicopter and leaps off where the others are with Karias and Seira in tow.

'Please be alright... be fine... be okay... be conscious... and standing... and healthy...'

Frankenstein frantically thought while traveling at his full speed. After a few minutes, he saw them. There are four unconscious people floating inside Reina's protective circle then there is M-21 who is slowly healing with the help of Reina.

'Shit... I'll just distract her. She'll definitely forget about it, right?' 

With fast strides, he quickly closed the distance between the two of them and grab her.

~~~

"I guess I got a bit emotional because I was worried." Frankenstein chuckles while scratching the back of his head with his other arm.

"Your temper is the same as ever." Muzaka laughs at him.

"Anyway, Muzaka. It's a relief that you are back to your senses this time as well." His blue eyes shift to Muzaka.

"Ah, yeah. I've been taking some care. So, there haven't been any crazy outbursts coming from me like before. It feels good to see you again. We left without saying a proper conversation the last time. After so much time has passed since I came to my senses, it feels great to see the people who know of me..."

"If that incident didn't happen with Master and Reina... It would have been great to see you too." Frankenstein glares at the Muzaka who shrugs.

"Yeah, there's no reason for you to not hate me. Well, still, I am delighted to see you."

Reina's hands grip Frankenstein's suit making him look at her.

"Hey" He grins before pecking her again. But that does not erase the scowl on her face, the sign of his impending doom.

"We'll talk later." Frankenstein and Karias, who heard the danger in her voice, both gulps unconsciously.

"Muzaka, is your business with them finished?" Reina asked while still in Frankenstein's arm.

"Yeah, looks that way."

"That's good." Reina grins before softly pushing Frankenstein away from her.

"I also have business with them."

"What?" Muzaka frowns while looking at Reina's dangerous stare.

"Shall we start talking about our problems now?" Reina smirks at Lunark and Kentas.

"Reina, I thought we talked about this?"

"No, you don't get it. Your plea was for the werewolves that you killed, and as far as I remember you specifically said 'just this once'. And even if they are not the ones who caused this, they are still my enemies, I have a bone to pick with them."

Muzaka sighs and crosses his arms, his muscles flexing with every move. Frankenstein itches to snatch Reina closer to him, knowing that Reina had a crush on the wolf.

"So you guys aren't on good terms and are enemies... This is complicated. Why are things so mixed up?" Muzaka stares at Reina...

"But aren't you too powerful for them?"

"Then I shall fight them..." Frankenstein finally said, walking forward.

"You two can't just leave after bumping into us like this considering our relationship, right?" He said, taunting them.

"Yeah, that is true. Although we aren't in a good situation, we aren't in any position to complain about that." Kentas nodded, surprising Reina.

'Hmm... seems like they have too much pride... or they still don't know Frankenstein's full power...' Reina thought while looking at Kentas who is releasing his power.

"Since it's come to this, I'll go with everything I've got." He said.

"Yeah, you're going to have to." Frankenstein smirks at him.

"Is he finally going to fight?" Karias asked, his face showing obvious excitement. After hearing stories from his father, Gejutel, Rael, Lazark, Seira, and the others, he had been waiting for this moment, to finally see how well Frankenstein fights.

"Hold on." All of them look at Muzaka, whose hands are now on his side.

"Frankenstein... Reina... It would be great if you would just let it go this time." Reina gritted her teeth.

"Muzaka, are seriously suggesting that we let them go? Lunark almost kill my Clan Leader if not for the intervention of my sister and Kentas almost kill my three kids if not for Gejutel--"

"And here I am, telling you not to kill them, is that not fair? I cannot just let you kill them when they are here because of their business with me." Muzaka smiles at her, seeing that he's right it would be unlikely for Reina to insists.

"Lord Muzaka, why...?" Lunark asked.

"What do you mean why? I can't just watch as my family members die, can I? It's been so long since I've seen the family members that I remember. I need some time to appreciate this."

"Lord Muzaka..." The two of them look at him with astonishment.

"Hmm... if we are looking in that view, then they should be on the verge of death before you can interfere."

"But if I fight, you will have no choice but to save your lover, right? I guess that's how it's going to be." Muzaka scratches his chin lightly.

"I will be your only opponent." Frankenstein glares at him making Reina shrugs.

"How arrogant. Who does he think he is?" Kentas grumbles in between his gritted teeth.

"Yeah, Frankenstein. I've been wanting to fight you for a while now. A human who surpassed the abilities of a human. A human who holds the power to match up against Clan Leaders. But you've... had that power even before you made your contact with Raizel. Right?" Muzaka smiles at him while Frankenstein's glare turned darker.

"Even though you've slept for so long, you still have a big mouth as usual. No, I think it's gotten bigger."

Muzaka bursts out laughing, satisfied that he managed to ruffle Frankenstein's feather.

"Frankenstein, Reina... there are injured kids here." Both of them look at Raizel who gestures to the unconscious people behind them.

"And I'm already tired. Just let them go, Frankenstein." Reina waves her hands.

"Understood." Frankenstein grumbles under his breath reluctantly.

"It's a shame but it seems today won't work for us." Frankenstein turns to Muzaka.

"Yeah, good thinking. Both of you still listen well to Raizel's orders." Muzaka laughs making both of them flinch.

"You really do talk a lot." Frankenstein groans while taking Reina's hand in his.

"You heard, right? Hurry and leave before they change their mind."

"Wait." They all turn to look at Reina.

"Before you go, engrave this to your skulls. If ever anything happens to my kids... and the two of you are involved... I am coming after you. Remember that." She narrows her eyes at them making them nod their heads. The Current Noblesse smiles to herself in satisfaction.

"Lord Muzaka..."

"What are you doing? Are you worried about me being here by myself?" Muzaka smiles at them.

"That's not it, but..."

"Then, hurry and just leave." The two looks at each other then nod before bowing.

"We'll be leaving, then."

"Okay, go on."

The two of them leap off.

"They've grown up so much... I guess if we ever meet again... It won't be as nice as it was today. Raizel, I'm leaving, too." He looks around his friend.

"I guess I don't need to worry anymore." Muzaka smiles before leaving.

~~~

Reina is glaring at him even before they can board the helicopter.

"Reina, I didn't mean for this to happen." Frankenstein tried to explain but her glare only turned darker.

"You tried to shut me up with a kiss."

"I just missed you so much." Frankenstein reasoned. Reina rolled her eyes at him and looks outside the window.

"Boss, I think you're dead when we get home." Karias whispers to him while looking at the pissed-off princess.

Frankenstein glares at him making him shut his mouth and scoots closer to Seira.

~~~

Reina and Raizel are quietly standing on the balcony of the house. This is the only time they have together after meeting everyone. Before it was just Frankenstein and the two of them, now they have three humans under their wings and a few nobles. Frankenstein is in the lab, treating the unconscious kids since they banned Reina from healing their minor injuries.

"They are all fine now. They may still need a little rest because of their injuries but that's all." Frankenstein reported from behind them.

"Frankenstein..."

"Yes, Master."

"All of them will be using power beyond their limits from now on, won't they?" Raizel looks at a distance. 

"Yes, they will. All of them have gotten so strong that they can't even be compared to their past selves, but our enemies are only getting stronger. Now that the werewolves are even starting to make their moves. The situation is getting harder and more complicated." Reina frowns at the visible tiredness that she saw on Frankenstein's face.

"Can this not be avoided?"

"I have asked them not to use power beyond their limit... but they aren't the type to listen to something like that. I told them to run away when confronted by a strong opponent, but the possibility of that happening is highly unlikely." Reina nodded her head, even Lunark, and Kentas did not run away even if they knew that there is no chance they'll be alive after fighting her.

"I'm saying this again, but... these guys aren't the type to listen..." Frankenstein sighs tiredly.

"The type that doesn't listen..." Raizel looks at both of them and Reina notices this.

"What are you implying, Raizel? I listen very well!" Reina narrows her eyes at him.

"Hmm..."

"M-master..."

But Raizel turns to look at a distance again.

Frankenstein clears his throat and straightens his back.

"Things are also getting more complicated, and with Muzaka's problem, we can't let our guards down for one second. This is just a guess, but I think Muzaka is getting help from someone else. This is because making a vaccine that would stop him from running wild is not an easy task. To make such vaccine for Muzaka and hide him without leaving any traces isn't something to think lightly about. And by looking at what happened tonight, the werewolves aren't in good relations with him either. In the past, Muzaka had some friction with his family, but I don't think it has ever been this bad."

Reina frowns, this is new to her. Maybe this happened even before she arrived at Lukedonia.

"By any chance, does this have something to do with you and Muzaka's business?" Frankenstein asked his master.

"I think so." Raizel quietly replied. The atmosphere around them turned heavy. All of them remained silent for a few minutes until Frankenstein decided to break the silence.

"Master, I have something I want to ask."

"Is it about what happened between and Muzaka?" Raizel asked without looking back at them.

"Yes. Why did you and Muzaka get into a clash? What was the reason for you two fighting to the point where you both had to go to sleep for a long period of time?"

Reina realized at that moment that she knew who is responsible for Raizel's sleep but she does not know the reason why.

"Ashleen is his daughter." Both of them look at Raizel, startled by this piece of information. Muzaka introduced Ashleen to them as a kid he adopted and that is why Ashleen called him uncle. Physically, they do not have the same features so it was impossible for them to think that they were blood-related. And she's not even a werewolf...

"No, Ashleen was not--"

"She was not a werewolf. She was conceived between Muzaka and a human."

"What?! Are you saying... Muzaka had a child?" Frankenstein asked, his eyes widened, questions flooding in his mind.

"And it was with a human...?"

"And she was killed by the hand of a human. He tried to kill humans... not only the one who killed his daughter but all humans... I had no choice but to stop him when he was in deep sorrow after losing Ashleen... his own child. That is what happened..."

Reina's heart ached after hearing this, she cannot even imagine losing the three or anyone in the house but to lose your own child. She cannot blame Muzaka for going crazy. Reina's hand unconsciously clutch her chest because of the physical pain she felt.

Frankenstein noticed this because he too was hurt after hearing everything.

That is when they both realized that Raizel did not tell them because he was trying to hide it but because it was too painful for him to bring it up...

He had no time to mourn with his friend... and he had to save the humans from Muzaka...

Author's Note:

Oh, Raizel... we love u <3

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

35.6K 2.9K 13
Manan TS (A Supernatural Story)✔️ After losing his one and only family and love " His soulmate " after biting her unintentionally , his life takes a...
23.2K 511 73
⋆ Noblesse Oneshots + Imagines ⋆ ⋆ fluff ⋆ ⋆ Noblesse belongs to Son Jeho & Lee Kwan...
6.2K 439 35
"Let me go please" She pleaded while holding her tears back No, never "YOU ARE FUCKING MINE" Get this thing inside your little stupid mind He shouted...
3.7K 113 31
Blyana Queen. An ordinary girl who lives in Korea with a perfect life until she decided to have a vacation to Manhattan. Her life changed to 180°. ♦️...