Cryptid/ Mythological Creatur...

By Ethanhide1

Have you ever wondered what it would be like if Cryptids and Mythological creatures were real? What would tha... More

Werewolf
Gargoyle
Kraken
Jersey Devil
Gremlin
Chupacabra
Troll
Goblin
Olitiau
Cactus Cat
Thunderbird
Griffin
Mongolian Death Worm
Unicorn
Manticore
Rougarou
Minotaur
Basilisk
Phoenix
Mothpeople
Sasquatch/Bigfoot/ Yeti/ Yowie/ Yeren/ All the Other Names
Dragon
Mermaid/ Merman/ Merpeople
Siren
Elf
Dwarf
Fairy
Pixie
Witch/ Dark Witch and Wizard/ Warlock
Vampire
Cù-sìth
Nāga/ Nagi
Giant
Wildling
Devil Monkey
Gnome
Cyclops
Gill-People
Ozark Howler
Ahool
Frog People
Wampus Cat
Snallygaster
Kappa
Owl People
Hydra
Kelpie
Wyvern
Ahuitzotl
Pegasus
Sea Serpent
Banshee
Pukwudgie
Faun
Satyr
Mahamba
Lochsaurus
Hippogriff
Warg
Kushtaka
Splintercat
Tatzelwurm
Ogre
Lizard People
Wendigo
Appalachian Black Panther
Drop Bear
Roc
Minoboar
Cherufe
Agropelter
Jackalope
Harpy
Sheepsquatch
Akhlut
Werehyena
Hog Bear
Valkyrie
Hippocampus
Mapinguari
Veo
Mngwa
Hodag
Bunyip
Ent
Dryad
Gator People
Griffith's Flying Reptile
Bonnacon
Werejaguar
Cockatrice
Sphinx
Orc
Leprechaun
Amphisbaena
Jinn/Genie

Centaur

115 1 0
By Ethanhide1

Animal Class: Mammal

Diet: Herbivorous

Naturally live on every continent except Antarctica and it is believed that they made it to almost every continent because of the fact that they have the exact same intelligence levels as humans and are capable of building and traveling by boat.

Thanks to DNA tests, we know that Centaurs and Humans share a common ancestor, but it still still unclear as to what that ancestor was. ( They are classified as members of the Horse family and members of the Primate family) 

Tend to live in large villages that are located deep in large forests, but many have moved into more urban areas and live in regular houses. These villages are lead by a chief ( male or female) and the chief's mate and after the chief dies, they hold elections for who will be the next chief. ( It is usually a much younger Centaur that is just starting to find its place) 

Rather than fight with guns, Centaurs prefer to use swords and bows. ( Most of the time the males fight with swords and the females use bows, but it can be the other way around and many centaurs have trained to be masters with both weapons)

Most Centaurs mate for life, but can have many partners throughout their life until they find that mate for life.

Like a horse, a baby Centaur can walk and run from birth, but it is still unclear as to how the human part of it is able to handle that from birth. 

 Very fast creatures, Centaurs can keep up with a speeding car on the highway and some can even out pace those cars. 

Their average lifespan is just a little bit longer than the lifespan of the average human. 

They once had a rivalry with Minotaurs that lasted for thousands of years and the two species fought in many wars against each other, but they eventually came to a mutual peace and now there are many villages that have both Minotaur and Centaur residents living in them.

They prefer to use plants and other things in nature for medicinal purposes, but they are not opposed to using modern medicine if the situation calls for it.

Extra Fun Fact: Some Centaurs work in rodeos and help wrangle up Bulls and Horses that have bucked their riders off. Many people are shocked by the fact that those Centaurs get paid just as much money as the humans that work in the rodeo.        

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129 23 4
A world that no human as seen..... a world that no human has ever survived in ..... a dark world that no human has ever lived to tell the true tale...
65.1K 1.6K 35
In the modern world, humans are the ones in control and live all over the planet. Living on all continents along with various animals ranging from va...
452 0 22
After Daniel and Demonic got married and took over the kingdom, they had 2 children. A son, Huro Farian, and a daughter, Zila Alexanders. Huro and Zi...
1.9K 71 55
I've always wanted an encyclopedia of mythical creatures but never could find one so I thought I could make one myself.