Her Lover: Frankenstein (Nobl...

By writewriteandwrite

The youngest daughter of the Previous Lord and the First Noblesse is considered to be the most powerful being... More

Prologue
Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Memoirs
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 43.5
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Epilogue
(Recycled) Author's Note
Fallen
Unexpectedly found

Chapter 37

655 35 4
By writewriteandwrite

Few days passed, Reina and Raizel are both out of energy; Raizel because of Muzaka's killing intent and Reina because of Frankenstein and the three being away from her.

Raizel is looking out of the window of their classroom as usual while Reina is obviously sulking as she slumps over her desk before letting out a heavy sigh. Raizel remembers the rage that is flowing in his friend whenever he would bring up the topic of humans' demise and because of this he too, sighs.

"Did you see that? They let out a sigh at the same time."

"Yeah, and Reina had been sulking these past few days..."

"Raizel looked so down too..."

"We weren't being delusional."

"Hm..."

"What can it possibly be? Did something bad happen?"

"Do you know why they are being like that, Seira?"

"It's because her lover is away from her..." Seira unconsciously thought out loud while staring at the sulking princess. All of them slowly turns to look at her with surprise written all over their faces.

"But I thought her lover is Rai?" Seira looks at them after realizing what she had done.

"Then they are not dating?"

"No, of course not. He's like a brother to me." Reina groans against her desk.

"Brother... I got it!" Shinwu suddenly shouts, smashing his fist on his palm.

"Do you know what it is?" Sui asked Shinwu, who looks so fired up.

"Forget it. He's gonna say something stupid again."

"It was when Raskreia went away." he answered so confidently. Reina raises her head and smirks, finally a shipper of the two, one of her companions.

"Ha! I'm right, aren't I?" The redhead boy exclaims after seeing Reina's reaction.

"Then it's because he misses Raskreia?"

"I think he might be right..." Sui sheepishly smiles.

"Poor Rai, why are my tears falling...?" Ikhan wipes a lone tear that escaped his eye while looking at Raizel's back.

"There is nothing wrong with crying when our friend is sad..."

"It does make sense if Reina and Raizel are not dating. But I can't really say that it is true."

"I know."

Reina wants to shake her head at their crazy assumptions but she cannot help the smile that takes place on her lips after listening to them.

"And you!" Shinwu perks up while pointing at her.

"Me?" She frowns while pointing at herself.

"What's with me?"

"Who is your 'lover'?" Shinwu narrows his eyes at her making her chuckle.

Seira looks at the interaction of the two, the princess had been sulking and this is the first time she saw her smiling after Frankenstein's departure.

"Well, our choices were Raizel and Regis since they are the only nobles. So it must be Regis, right?" Reina shakes her head while trying to keep her mouth shut.

"Huh?"

"Wait, then he is not a noble?" Reina nods her head, she decided to play with their game.

"I think I know who it is!" Yuna screeches as she realizes who it is.

"Who, Yuna?"

"We don't know what country they are from right? And there are countries who marry the children off to rich men... And Takeo, Tao, and Mister are all security guards so that leaves..."

"The director of the school?!" They all turn to Reina who is already grinning.

"Woah, you are a bunch of smart kids, aren't you?" She said while clapping lightly. Seira looks at her as if she's crazy.

"Woah, I thought it was Lazark since he is a noble too." Sui shakes her head.

"Well, he is my ex-fiance..." Reina smirks at her.

"Woah! All of the men in your life are handsome!"

'Is this the consequence of being away from Frankenstein too long?' the poor Clan Leader thought.

After her confession, Yuna and Sui asked her questions after questions while Shinwu and Rael decided to comfort Raizel who would only look at them, lost. The boys also decided to include Regis on their 'Guys Day Out'. They told him about their assumption with why Raizel looks sad and who really is Reina's lover.

"Oh, that's right. This is a historical day. Since it's our first 'Only Guys Out' Day. We should call him, too."

"Who?"

Shinwu dials a number on his phone...

"Hey, Big Bro Rael. It's me, Shinwu."

Reina was shaken by the two giggling girls on her side while Seira is standing in front of them.

"Mr. Lee is really handsome! You're so lucky!"

"There's a lot of students who has a crush on him!"

"But he's mine!" Reina growls, scaring the two.

~~~

Frankenstein nods his head after examining the results of M-21's transformation and Tao's and Takeo's transference of power.

"Everyone is doing better than I expected."

"We're just barely staying alive." Tao chuckles.

"The results show that M-21's state has changed significantly as well." Frankenstein nods again with satisfaction. At last, he can safely say that they will be going home soon.

"Of course, after all, I'm the one who was taking care of him." Karias runs his hand through his hair with confidence while smirking.

"You call that 'taking care'? Earlier, when I was watching from afar you were giving M-21 quite the beating. What do you think Reina will do to us when she hear this?" Frankenstein shakes his head. Karias pushed M-21 until the human is in the verge of death. If Reina is to know about this, he'll never hear the end of it. Fortunately, it's M-21, this guy rarely speaks unlike Karias and Tao. Karias flinches, he heard the two arguing before Frankenstein takes off. He remember hearing her says... "If anything happens-- ANYTHING! I will gut you and heal you then gut you again... I'll do it over and over again! I swear! Of course, I love you! It's just--" and that was the end of it. Karias unconsciously touches his neck.

"Seira, you must have come instead of Regis since he is busy. You, too, must have a lot to take care of since I can't leave this place for a while..."

"I'm fine." Seira curtly said, trying to cut their conversation short. She does not want to talk about how the princess accidentally told the whole school about their relationship.

"How is Reina and Master doing?"

"Sir Raizel is fine, but... he looks sad." She reported.

"As expected, since the situation at the moment s complicated..." Frankenstein's eyes show sadness.

"I also thought that was the reason, but it isn't."

"What? It's not? Did something happen while I was away?" Seira nods her head.

"What could have happened...?" All of them looks at the Clan Leader expectantly.

"This might surprise you... he is sad because Lord returned to Lukedonia." All of them looks flabbergasted as soon as they heard her statement.

'Did Reina has something to do with this...?' Frankenstein thought.

"Wh... what did I just hear? I must be hearing things because I'm in bad shape. Ah... the experimenting must have put a toll on my body. I think I overdid myself." Tao continues to mumble to himself while scrolling through his phone.

"And what about Reina?"

"Ahh... Miss Reina--"

"Erm... Boss. I think something bad is about to happen..." Seira exhales a sigh of relief after Tao delivers the news.

~~~

Reina nibbles on the cookie that she is holding while the kids are talking about how they thought that Frankenstein was an asexual man since he never showed any interest to any being.

"There was once this investor, she was very sexy! And tall too!"

"She was like a supermodel!"

Reina narrows her eyes at them.

"But Mr. Lee would just politely smile at her." Reina nods in satisfaction. The kids were convinced that Reina loves Frankenstein so much that the thought of him being in the presence of other girls makes the frown on her face visible. And they have been playing with her emotion ever since. 

Behind them, Rael is standing quietly with his eyebrows furrowed, his arms crossed, and his lips curled in dissatisfaction.

'I had no choice but to clean after them...' he thought, distastefully.

"Why are you just standing still this whole time? Come eat with us, Big Bro."

"I told you not to call me like that." Rael grumble through his gritted teeth while glaring at Shinwu.

"Bro, come here. Don't your legs hurt from standing for so long?" Ikhan said while gesturing for him to sit with them.

"The same goes for you!" Rael exclaims while clenching his fists.

'Damn it! What have I just done in front of the royals... Let it go. Just let it go.' Rael tries to calm himself.

"Why don't you try some of these?" Yuna asked while offering some snacks.

"You think I would eat such cheap..." His attention then caught Reina who is nibbling a cookie and Raizel who is munching a chocolate gracefully.

"Thanks." He sighs in defeat and takes the snack that Yuna was offering.

"Big bro, when is Seira coming back? She didn't go to her hometown because something bad happened again, did she?" Ikhan asked after Rael took a bite.

"She'll be back soon. And it's not because something bad happened either."

Ikhan and Shinwu nod in relief.

"We couldn't see Regis getting up, after all."

"I know we only got to see him sleeping."

"He must be very sick seeing that he still isn't awake."

"That's probably the reason why he didn't come to school."

Reina sighs, the noble of the Landegre Family begged her to let him be. He said he needed to bear the pain or else he will be dependent on her technique. And because of that, Reina realized how she isn't helping them when they are suffering from minor injuries. Instead, she is making them dependent on her healing capabilities and that will probably hinders them from being able to bear higher level of tortures or pain that they will experience in the future. So Reina promised to herself that she will not heal them when they are not dying or when their bodies can bear the pain.

"It's Regis!"

"Regis! You're awake?"

"Are you okay?"

The kids exclaimed, pulling Reina out of her thoughts.

"We came to see you because we were worried."

"Are you still sick?"

"We thought we had to leave without seeing you."

The kids bombarded him with questions. Reina looks at them with adoration, if they knew that Rael beaten him up because of training, they wouldn't probably be nice to the pureblood or Kertia.

"Hmmph, there was no need to come... I was just a little tired, that's all."

"Really? That's a relief." Ikhan smiles at him.

"Leave now. It's getting late." Regis said. They all turn to look at the clock that is hanging on the wall.

"Damn! When did it get so late?!"

"It's really late."

"We should hurry."

"At least, we get to see Regis before we leave."

The kids grab their bags, ready to leave.

"Let's go. I'll walk you home."

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"Just stay and rest more."

The kids insisted on walking home themselves but with Regis' glare they gave up and let him. Real sighs and decided to come with them too since Regis will be too weak if anything happens.

Reina pouts her lip while looking at the mess that kids made. She shakes her head... 'well there's no one to clean this so...'

Everything on the table floats and compressed together forming a solid ball without a hint of air inside. Reina clenches her fist that almost powederized everything inside the ball, she then throws it towards the closest trash can in the room. She smiles to herself while looking at the spotless clean table.

"Reina..." she looks at Raizel while still smiling.

"Ye-- Oh no..." Including in the mess that she cleaned up is Raizel's saucer, while the tea cup is still in his hand.

"What should I do, Raizel?" Reina bits her lower lip, thinking of the possibilities that--

"Ah ha!" Reina grabs the empty tea cup out of his hands and powderize it then throws the said powder to the trash can.

"There!" Reina mentally pats herself for being so smart.

"Raizel... is something wrong?" She asked while staring at Raizel who suddenly stands up without saying anything.

"Stay here."

"What? No!" She's getting tired of everyone leaving her behind. Raizel sighs in defeat and gestures for her to come with him.

"Yes!" She squealed while punching the air.

Author's Note:

Ahh Reina and her torture techniques...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 511 73
⋆ Noblesse Oneshots + Imagines ⋆ ⋆ fluff ⋆ ⋆ Noblesse belongs to Son Jeho & Lee Kwan...
8.9K 364 12
Frankenstein kept meeting Ragar every ten years since he left Lukedonia in search of his Master. When Ragar's son meets with him to tell of his fathe...
5.8K 310 24
A Noblesse fanfic about how the manwha would look like from the point of view of a little girl who was born a noble and then adopted by the fandom's...
79.4K 2.3K 71
Rai-Lin has been without her love for 820 years, and in those 820 years, she has come to know the true meaning of loneliness. But she never stopped l...