Her Lover: Frankenstein (Nobl...

By writewriteandwrite

The youngest daughter of the Previous Lord and the First Noblesse is considered to be the most powerful being... More

Prologue
Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Memoirs
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 43.5
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Epilogue
(Recycled) Author's Note
Fallen
Unexpectedly found

Chapter 35

795 36 4
By writewriteandwrite

A gift for all of you! I am very grateful as a newbie writer that I have you guys as my readers. Thank you for reading this book!

~~~

Frankenstein covers Reina with their comforter then shuts the blinds of their room to prevent the sunlight from coming in. He dressed up in his usual formal attire and prepares for the day. He successfully persuaded Reina to rest for a few days, this may be due to her condition or because of exhaustion. He exhales and scolded himself for losing control but she looked like the embodiment of sin and he was the greatest sinner at that time. He shakes his head and tries to forget these things before facing his master and the sister of his princess.

"Where is Reina?" Frankenstein clears his throat and looks Raskreia straight in her eyes.

"Your sister needs abundant rest, Lord. She just healed your Clan Leader after fighting Muzaka and Locktis..."

"But she was fine last night..." She said while frowning.

Luckily for Frankenstein, Seira and Regis are just in time as they both enter the room with food on their food trolleys. 

The two served Raizel and Raskreia their food in silence. 

"Raskreia, wait. It's not time yet."

"So you need me to wait a bit longer?"

"Yes." Raizel curtly nods at her. Frankenstein wants to slap his forehead for letting his Master believe in this kind of thing. But he cannot bring himself to tell Raizel that fresh noodles are better than soggy noodles.

"How much longer do I need to wait?"

"Just a little longer... It will grow to the volume you wanted." Frankenstein, who is standing behind Raizel, mentally sighs. Raizel shouldn't even eat this kind of food. Ramen is food for common people... Raizel, Raskreia, and Reina are all royals... however Frankenstein looks at it, its just not right.

"I can't believe you. Are you saying that this will grow even more?" Raskreia looks down at her bowl of ramen and was surprised to see that the noodles became larger in size.

"It really got bigger."

The nobles and the humans are standing near a wall, they are all looking straight ahead while silently listening to the conversation that is happening in front of them. They caught Frankenstein's attention.

'If she is here, she would probably invite us to dine with them.' Frankenstein thought to himself.

"I never thought it could grow anymore... How long have you waited? What's the longest you've waited for it to grow?" The Lord asked Raizel with a serious face.

Raizel was taken back by surprise as he too does not know the answer so he looks back to his servant.

"Frankenstein."

"Master, I would not suggest waiting any longer. It's not like the volume will increase indefinitely, plus, it won't taste as good..."

"Hmm... then." Raizel picks up his chopsticks and Raskreia follows his lead. The two eat in silence since there is no princess who likes to tell stories or to lighten up the heavy atmosphere.

After eating, the familiar sound of a clock hitting its hourly alarm was heard in the house.

"Excuse me..." Raizel stands up and excuses himself.

"We'll get going as well." Tao said while waving awkwardly to Karias who is standing beside him.

"You guys are leaving too?" Karias asked while watching Takeo and M-21 leave.

"We need to get to work. See you later." Tao said then follows the two.

"Uh, alright... " Karias said.

After the humans and Raizel leave, Gejutel slightly bows his head to Raskreia.

"Sir Raizel is going to that school..."

"School?"

"The one I've told you about..."

"Ah... Aren't you guys going there too?" She turns to Seira and Regis who abruptly fix their composure.

"We are, but..."

"Don't worry about me and do what you have to do." Raskreia nods at them, assuring them that it is indeed alright for them to leave.

"We understand."

"We'll get going now."

They bow their heads and leave the house in a hurry, trying to save Raizel from getting lost.

~~~

Reina felt a stir of energy inside Frankenstein's house.

"Hng!" She tries to ignore it but the sound outside her room became louder.

"What is happening outside?!" She angrily grumbles as she throws the comforter off of her only to reveal her naked self with Frankenstein's love bites all over her skin and his handprints on her hips.

"Oh," she immediately blushes as the scenes from last night flashed in her mind. She immediately chooses an article of breathable and comfortable clothing for herself.

"What are you all doing?" Reina asks while stretching her aching limbs.

"M-miss Reina..." Karias, Rael, and the three humans stare at the handprints on her skin, especially on her hips that were exposed due to her stretching.

"Huh?" Reina looks at them innocently while they swiftly averted their attention elsewhere, their faces heating up.

"Oh my... " She covers her mouth as she scans the whole kitchen. Everything is ruined, destroyed.

"Did the Union--"

"Miss Reina... I think it's better for you to rest, don't worry about this." Tao smiles at her while Rael quiver after seeing the horror in Reina's face.

"I'll help! If Frankenstein is to see this, he'll be furious!" Everyone felt her distress and that itself put fear in their hearts.

'Even the princess is afraid of him getting mad...'

"We will fix this quickly."

"Please return to your room and rest."

Reina reluctantly shrugs and turns to go back to her room. She is still tired and she feels like she can sleep this whole week away. She might have teased Frankenstein too much and it looked like the man forgot her condition.

"Ugh" Reina groans as she flops herself on their bed. Without a doubt, Frankenstein changed the sheets and cleaned Reina himself. She was just too tired do so.

"Did you see that--"

"L-let's not talk about it."

"Boss is a bit--"

"SHH!"

After cleaning everything and returning the kitchen back to its original state, all of them settle in the living room.

"To tell you the truth, we've prepared this meeting for both of you. I'll be honest. We want to recruit you two as RK members." Tao said with a serious face.

"So, you guys are affiliated with this group called RK?" Karias asked while scanning the piece of paper that Tao gave to him.

"Yes, we are." Tao nods his head at Karias.

"Hey, just give it up. You think I would actually join your measly group?" Rael flicks the paper out of his hand.

"Measly little group? Give it up?" Tao chuckles and shakes his head then smirks at Rael.

"Are you insulting Sir Raizel and Miss Reina?"

"Wh... what are you talking about! When did I insult them?!" Rael shouted as nervous sweat started to form on his face.

"Well well, RK stands for Raizel Knights. And Miss Reina is the muse of RK... as result, you just insulted the knights that protect Sir Raizel and the Noblesse, Princess Reina. You should know what that means. 

"Rael Kertia. You were too careless." Karias shakes his head in disappointment.

"No, it's not that. Sir Karias, I had no idea!" Rael tries to explain himself.

"Okay okay, let's calm down now. Of course, you didn't know. We all know that you would never act like that if you knew."

Takeo narrows his eyes to his grinning comrade. 'It feels as if he has Rael in the palm of his hands...'

"Do you mean it? You really believe me?" Rael asked desperately.

"Of course, we believe you!" Tao laughs while waving his hand at him.

"Okay, getting back to the original topic... it's not only us in RK but our Boss, Regis, and even Seira are all members of RK."

"E... even Seira?!"

The five of them continue their meeting regarding the said group... 

Meanwhile... at the school...

The bell that signals the dismissal of classes rang loud and clear. Most students immediately stand up to their seats with their bags on their shoulders while some are still packing their things.

"Hi! My name is Sui Lim."

"I'm Yuna Seo."

"I'm Ikhan Wu, but you can call me Ikhan."

"I'm Shinwu Han."

The four kids greeted Raskreia who is quietly sitting at the back part of the room.

Raskreia remained silent while the four waits for her reply and after a few minutes they turn their back.

"This vibe is so much like his."

"I know... and she looks so pretty."

"Is it because they are friends...? How could their vibes be so much alike?"

The kids turn to look at Raskreia once again...

"We didn't get your name since you came in during class."

"Y-yeah. What's your name?"

"How dare you ask for her name...?!" Gejutel, who is standing behind Raskreia, angrily shouted making the kids flinch in surprise and fear.

Raskreia lifts her hand, signaling to Gejutel that it is alright.

"Erga Kenesis di Raskreia. That is my name." She curtly said.

The kids turn their backs again...

"Isn't it kinda similar to Reina's name?"

"But her vibe is similar to Rai's..."

"Same with their looks..."

"The three of them have black hair and red eyes..."

"By any chance... are you Rai's sister?" Ikhan asked Raskreia who unconsciously chuckles.

"That sounds interesting."

"You thought wrong, she's Miss Reina's sister. Isn't it obvious in their names?" Regis shakes his head.

'The Lord smiled...' Gejutel looks at her.

"Well, that's that but her vibe is so much like Rai's so it was hard to believe that she's Reina's sister."

"How dare you call the Noblesse by her name--!"

"Regis' Grandpa, Regis' Grandpa. We would be very grateful if you come to the Chairman's office immediately. Please come immediately."

Frankenstein's voice blares through the speakers in their room. Gejutel cringe as he felt his anger through his voice.

~~~

Reina happily throws her comforter off of her body. After a whole day rest, she felt the immediate change it brought to her body. However, the marks Frankenstein left on her body have yet to disappear. She shrugs and changes her clothing with something that can cover a lot of her skin.

"Huh? Where is everyone?" 

"Miss Reina." Seira and Regis slightly bow their heads as she enters the living room.

"Frankenstein and my Clan Leader decided to follow the Lord and Sir Raizel secretly." Regis explained.

Reina rolls her eyes... it's not like the two will not detect their energy. Its the Lord and the former Noblesse. She shakes her head and walks out of the house.

"Wait... Raizel and Raskreia... what are they doing together?" Reina frowns, she knows that Raskreia has a little crush on Raizel and is in strong denial about it but does Raizel felt the same?

Reina landed on the rooftop with a soft thud.

Gejutel and Frankenstein flinch in surprise but then relax when they saw that it's just Reina.

"Miss Reina..."

"Reina"

"What are they doing?" She asked while looking at the silhouettes of Raizel and Raskreia.

"They are talking, obviously." Frankenstein smirks as he pulls her closer to him, giving her warmth. Reina playfully glares at him and lightly pinch his arm.

"Gejutel K. Landegre." The three of them flinch as they heard the voice of the Lord.

They came out of their hiding spot and walks towards the two.

"Raskreia..." Reina teasingly smirks at her sister while Raskreia narrows her eyes at her.

"We're going back to Lukedonia."

"What?" Reina is caught by surprise, she didn't even spend some time with her sister, she was so busy resting.

"It's not my fault you're unwell." Raskreia raises her eyebrow at Frankenstein who immediately looks away.

"After a day here, I can say that you are enjoying your stay here. I will not ask you to go back to Lukedonia, but visiting won't probably hurt you." Reina nods at her sister, making a mental note to visit Lukedonia soon.

"And you..." Raskreia called Frankenstein's attention with her glare.

"...let her rest." Reina's face heats up while Frankenstein grins.

"Raskreia..." Reina grumbles under her breath.

"Let's go Gejutel."

"As you wish."

Author's note:

Did you watch the episode that Crunchyroll released?? Because I did!

Watch it guys!

Poll:

Comment here if you want them to have a child or not:

YES

NOPE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 696 13
❝ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ? ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴄʀᴜᴇʟ ᴀᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇs?❞ Once upon a time, a princess with eyes the colour of the sun and hair as dark as the night's sky was...
6.2K 439 35
"Let me go please" She pleaded while holding her tears back No, never "YOU ARE FUCKING MINE" Get this thing inside your little stupid mind He shouted...
79.3K 2.3K 71
Rai-Lin has been without her love for 820 years, and in those 820 years, she has come to know the true meaning of loneliness. But she never stopped l...
8.9K 364 12
Frankenstein kept meeting Ragar every ten years since he left Lukedonia in search of his Master. When Ragar's son meets with him to tell of his fathe...