Her Lover: Frankenstein (Nobl...

By writewriteandwrite

The youngest daughter of the Previous Lord and the First Noblesse is considered to be the most powerful being... More

Prologue
Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Memoirs
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 43.5
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Epilogue
(Recycled) Author's Note
Fallen
Unexpectedly found

Chapter 32

689 31 3
By writewriteandwrite

"Master... are you alright?" Frankenstein asks Raizel who looks sadder than usual. Raizel turns to Reina who is obviously worried for him.

"I'm sorry, Raizel."

"Why are you apologizing?"

"Y-you seem sad... I" Reina's eyes widened as Raizel's arms envelop her in a warm hug. Even Frankenstein is surprised in his Master's display of affection. Reina stood still, afraid to move.

"Raizel..." He tightens his embrace on her that made her gasp. Reina gave up and hugs him back. She may not know Raizel's reason but the feeling is nice.

Reina is the closest Raizel considers as family. He favors her because even without a bond or a contract Reina made him feel like he is loved. Raizel may not show it but he is grateful that Reina grew up with a good mother. He cannot imagine the things that he'll have to sacrifice if she ended up like Ignes. Maybe he'll be like Locktis... or worse because his love for his brother is nothing compare to his love for this girl.

"Let's go home." Reina nodded and look at Frankenstein who is smiling at the two of them. 

"He loves me more than he loves you." Reina teasingly mouthed at him making him roll his eyes.

"Let's go home." Raizel said making Reina stand stiffly as he removes his arms around her. She pouts her lips and raises her hand, the kids levitating unconsciously. They were about to leave when a huge explosion was heard not too far away from them.

"What was that?" Frankenstein gritted his teeth, he wants to go home as fast as possible to treat Reina. Because Reina uses her own life force to heal, she cannot heal herself faster so the wound in her arm is still bleeding and that worries Frankenstein. Even if it is very unlikely for her to die due to blood loss, it greatly angers Frankenstein to see her wounded.

"This is..." Reina trailed off while looking at the explosion.

" ...Muzaka? He was here the whole time?" Raizel completes her sentence. The both of them are powerful enough to sense the familiar aura that is faintly coming out of the explosion. Frankenstein, on the other hand, looks surprised when he heard of this.

"M-Master, you mean to say... that Muzaka is here?"

Raizel remain silent while Reina nodded at Frankenstein.

"Cadis... Etrama Di Raizel..." The previous lord of the werewolves growls his name.

"Muzaka... so you were alive?" Reina and Frankenstein narrow their eyes at the man a few meters in front of them.

"Something is not right..." Reina places herself in front of Raizel, ready to protect him as she feel an intense killing intent coming from the man with silver hair.

Muzaka grip his head like it was hurting then he growls so loud that the mere force of it dug the roots of the trees below them and the uprooted trees flew away from and to where Reina and the others are standing. Reina immediately put up a barrier to protect all of them.

"Reina... this is my fight. I wishes to fight this alone."

"But... "

"Reina."

"Of course." Reina said reluctantly.

"Frankenstein, take the children and get away from here." Reina's eyes widened as he looks at Raizel.

"If I fail to stop him, you have to do it for me, Reina." Reina frowns at Raizel but she had not choice but to unwillingly accept.

Reina decided to watch and listen, trying to collect some clues about what happened between the two friends.

"Are you just... going to stand there?" Muzaka asked Raizel, his aura seeping out of him. Raizel remained silent while staring at his 'friend'.

Muzaka swipes his claws towards Raizel who standing still. The attack releases a force that looks like claws of wolves. The ground beneath them rumble as the earth that is in the path of the attack got destroyed.

"Muzaka" Raizel calls out to his friend. He then envelopes the two of then in a sphere of his power.

"Can you hear me?" Raizel asked the man who looks like to be himself again.

"Cadis Etrama di Raizel? This is..." Muzaka looks around him and finally realizes where he is.

"Are you yourself again?"

"...what?" Muzaka is still a bit disoriented.

"It's been a while."

"...been a while? Why are you saying such things in the middle of a fight?"

This confirmed Frankenstein guess.

"Was your memory frozen right past our fight back then?" Raizel asked him. Muzaka scrunched his eyebrows while looking at Raizel incredulously.

"Raizel. I don't know what you're talking about, but I'm not really in the mood to listen to your nonsense." He said in between gritted teeth.

"Muzaka, your current memories are hundreds of years old." Raizel tries to explain.

"What? Hundreds of years old... what nonsense..."

"It's hundreds of years since 'that' happened."

"'that'?" Muzaka tries to remember but when he did, his head started to hurt like hell. He instinctively grips his head shout as the ain increases. Then after the pain... all he felt is anger.

He releases a huge surge of his power destroying the sphere that they are in. He blindly attack anyone in his field of vision and that is Frankenstein and the kids. It seems like Raizel know that it will happen because in a blink of an eye he managed to protect them.

"Again? Are you going to stop me again? Cadis Etrama d Raizel, how long are you going to try and stop me?!" With so much rage, Muzaka attacks Raizel who readies himself to return it.

"Reina!"

They all look at Reina who punches Muzaka straight in the face. The previous lord of the werewolves flew into a mountain with so much force that only the half of the mountain remained standing.

Muzaka glares at his new target while Reina returns his glare with as much fierceness. 

"Get out of my way!" He growls out as his anger kept on rising. The two of them collided with so much force. Their fight became too fast that even Frankenstein had a hard time following, all he can see is the light the both of them are emitting. Muzaka's a blueish white light while Reina's fierce red. Each time the two of would collide the ground beneath them shakes while the air around them violently blows.

"Do not try to stop me!" He angrily shouted as he swipes his powerful claws towards her. Reina summons her blood demons and deflects his atacks.

She attacks him with her raw powers but the previous lord keeps on destroying her attacks.

"I will destroy all humans with my own hands!!" He roars to the sky, the statement does not only lighten her will to do her duties but it also heighten her desire to protect someone in that race.

Muzaka continuously swipes his claws too many times that Reina fails to deflect some because of his speed. They landed on her skin with searing pain. Reina flinches but paid them no mind as she focuses on her opponent that is rushing towards her with the greatest speed she had ever seen. Reina gritted her teeth and summons all of her power as she rushes to him head on.

The impact of the two causes a temporary ray of light that made it look like a day even if its already night. As the smoke clears Reina remained standing while panting heavily. She put too much power in her last attack that it momentarily stunned her.

"Haa... haa..." she pants while looking at a distance.

"Muzaka... "

"I didn't kill him... But he will be seriously injured from the last attack so he won't be moving around much for a while." Reina explains. It seems like Raizel cannot feel Muzaka's energy.

Raizel looks at her, grateful.

"I couldn't find anything. I think the last explosion destroyed everything." Lazark said as he appears in front of Raizel.

"Master, there were no races of Muzaka anywhere." Frankenstein reported. The kids are still floating around since Reina do not want to put them on the ground.

"Reina, you don't need to use your power for that..." Frankenstein worriedly looks all over her body, getting angrier and angrier as he spots each wound on her.

"Don't worry so much. Muzaka was injured quite a bit so he won't be able do anything for a long time. I made sure of that." Reina tries to reassure Raizel.

Raizel nodded and Reina tries to smile but instead she coughs a bit. She immediately put her hand to cover her mouth and when she looks at her hand it has blood on it. She is coughing blood. Reina gently blows the blood on her hand, willing it to disappeared. Unfortunately for her, Raizel caught sight of it. He looks at her with worried eyes.

"I'm fine." She smiled.

"Union will come here soon. We must get away from here." Reina flinches as Frankenstein appears from beside her.

Just in time, a helicopter finds it easy towards them. Frankenstein immediately prepares himself as his hand crackles from the power that is flowing in it.

"Is the Union here already?" Frankenstein gritted his teeth as he glares at the descending vehicle.

"Boss, relax." a familiar voice chuckles.

"Tao?" Frankenstein raises one of his eyebrows.

"I've come to greet you!" He cheerily said through the comms. The helicopter landed and the two pilots get out of it.

"Why did the two of you come all the way here?"

"Huh? I thought you might appreciate our help." Tao looks at the floating kids.

"Looking at the situation, it's good that we're here." Tao smiles at him. Reina's mood immediately brightens at the antics of the human.

"What about the school?" Frankenstein asked, narrowing his eyes to the two.

"Some Clan Leader stronger than two of us combined told us to go and not worry about it." Tao explains as he and Takeo strap the unconscious kids on the seat of the helicopter.

Lazark and Frankenstein do not know if they feel comforted or worse.

"I will stay behind and search for anything left here." Lazark said from outside the helicopter.

"Union will conduct a thorough investigation of this place soon." Frankenstein tries to warn the Clan Leader.

"I am aware. I will avoid confrontation with the enemy as much as possible. I will hide myself."

"Be careful." Frankenstein had no choice but to bid him farewell.

"Then." and with that Lazark disappeared. Tao and Takeo started the engine and then they are off.

"Thank you for choosing RK airlines. I am the person in charge of your safety, Tao. I promise to get you to your destination safely and ask that you enjoy the flight." Tao babbles through the comms making Reina grin and Frankenstein squirms in annoyance.

"What is wrong with you..." Takeo murmurs to his co-pilot.

"I've made some modifications due to the large number of Union patrols around the area. Although a lot of them should have gone to the island by now, there are still a lot of them left in the area, so we have to be careful. Huh? Takeo, something is coming at us from 5 O'clock." Tao states while looking at one of the screens of the helicopter.

"Okay"

Takeo nods at him and immediately opens the side door. The helicopters that are following them had already released two bombs that are speeding towards them.

With two shots, Takeo is able to eliminate them, and two more shots to eliminate the helicopters. Takeo sit back to his seat like nothing happened.

"We'll deal with it, go ahead and take a nap people." Tao laughs loudly as if something is funny maybe because he cannot feel the glare that Frankenstein is giving him.

Author's note:

I think this one will have a lot of typographical errors since I wrote this while I was sleepy. Please feel free to point them out because I am too lazy to reread it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 323 11
Y/n, a girl who was brought to the Noblesse world for a unknown reason. As she was stuck there she learns to communicate with the people there as she...
4.3K 218 19
Fate sometimes brings more surprises to life, as Jay found himself as one of the most powerful fictional being (Cadis Etrama Di Raizel from Noblesse)...
5.9K 310 24
A Noblesse fanfic about how the manwha would look like from the point of view of a little girl who was born a noble and then adopted by the fandom's...