Her Lover: Frankenstein (Nobl...

By writewriteandwrite

The youngest daughter of the Previous Lord and the First Noblesse is considered to be the most powerful being... More

Prologue
Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Memoirs
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 43.5
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Epilogue
(Recycled) Author's Note
Fallen
Unexpectedly found

Chapter 28

827 41 18
By writewriteandwrite

Author's Note:

Since I miss their alone time together...

~~~

Reina groans and stretches her numb limbs when a sleepy yawn involuntarily came out from her mouth. She relishes the feeling of Frankenstein's warmth and comfort that isn't hard to notice because of his figure that almost drowns her whole body. She doesn't even need a blanket anymore, Frankenstein is much more comfortable than that.

"Reina, Master wants to visit the kids today." Her blanket murmurs in her neck which made her giggle. She snuggles closer into him, ignoring him.

"Reina." the blanket groans while trying to put a little distance between them. Reina sighs in annoyance and turns to hug him.

"You can't talk. You're just a blanket." she said while burying her face to her supposedly blanket.

"A blanket?" Frankenstein frowns, looking at her sleepy grinning face.

"Oh, it's you." She giggles while kissing his lips. Frankenstein looks at her lovingly, he missed her, and even after busying himself with training, she could never leave his mind.

"Yes, it's me. Now get up." Reina whines and hugs him tighter, trying to make herself heavy enough for him to let her stay. But to no vail, Frankenstein is able to sit up.

Reina growls and pounces on him making him fall back on the bed, her legs on either side of him.

"You look so vulnerable here if only your enemies can see you now..." Reina mutters, completely awake now. She gently trails her fingers on his flawless skin then her eyes look at his sprawled out blonde hair. Her every touch sent burning pleasure on his skin that ignites something deep from him.

"She must have thought what it is like to be loved by you..." She then murmurs while looking at his slightly parted lips.

"Who?" He frowns at her, his hands grip her hips. Reina ignores his question and continues to caress his massive form beneath her.

"Are you as fierce of a lover like how you are a fierce fighter... Or a complete opposite... a lovingly passionate man?" Reina tilts her head, feigning confusion. The temperature of the room somewhat increased as well as his body beneath her, and the thin silk that she is wearing did nothing to tamper the heat.

"Reina..." Frankenstein narrows his eyes.

"... you shouldn't start something if you do not have the intention of finishing it."

Reina smirks at him. She leans in closer to him, pushing herself against him making him moan in pleasure. His fingers will surely leave a red patch on her hips with how tight they are gripping her. But Reina pays them no mind, she only has one thing on her mind right now...

She kisses him like there's no tomorrow and Frankenstein gladly returns the favor with much more fervor. Reina's hands grip his locks of hair, pushing him into her. Frankenstein's grip her silk nightwear, tearing it.

"Frankenstein." She glares at him, then the torn nightwear flutters off of her body, exposing her whole to him. His mouth traveled down her neck, careful not to leave any marks on visible areas when she's on her uniform.

Reina involuntarily moans as Frankenstein blows a breath of hot air on her wet skin, her hands roaming the broadness of his back, her legs clenching around him.

"W-what... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Both of them are startled by a scream outside the room.

"I'll kill him." Frankenstein growls in anger after concluding that the voice is Rael's. The vibration sends delicious shivers all throughout her body.

"Well, I guess we need to get up now." Reina innocently shrugs and removes herself from him.

Frankenstein murmurs about him being already up but Reina ignores him and her blush.

The two are welcomed by a sight that almost looks like chaos.

"Are you all insane?! Regis K. Landegre! Explain yourself!" Rael desperately shouted at the kid who is quietly preparing food.

"Explain what?" Regis pays him little to no attention.

"You have to lead the Landegre Family... what is this?" Rael gestures the plates with food on them.

"I'm taking care of the food." Rael shrugs.

"What? This is shameful enough... " Reina sighs after noticing that it was just Rael who is making all those noises, she looks at Frankenstein who is glaring at the pureblood.

"Frankenstein, you have work to do, remember?" He groans and tilts his head back.

"Come here." Reina pulls his suit, dragging him closer to her. Frankenstein immediately wraps his arms around her and crash their lips together. Forgetting the chaotic scene in front of them for a few minutes.

"This is not tolerable! I can't let this go! I can't accept this!" Rael once again interrupted their time together.

"Go now, Frankenstein. I think the three are already in school." Reina pushes Frankenstein to pass Rael and through the door.

Reina slumps down on the seat next to Raizel who is quietly sipping his tea.

"I'm sorry for making all the noise." Lazark bows in front of them. Reina immediately sits upright and fixes her composure.

"Ahh... It's fine, really--"

"Rael Kertia." Rael swiftly positions himself in front of Raizel, his head down to show respect.

"You don't need to worry so much." 

"But Seira, the Clan Leader of the Loyard Family, cooking... " Rael reasons while gesturing the lady in the kitchen.

"She's more than capable of cooking." Rael frowns, unable to comprehend what Raizel meant.

"Oh, Seira! How about that cake I've been craving!" Reina excitedly giggles while running beside the girl who pulls out a slice of cake in the fridge. This is the last thread for Rael, he staggers a few steps backward, completely blown away by the Princess' giggles.

~~~

"This looks so good!"

"Wow!"

"Seira cooked for us and brought all this here!"

"We're living in luxury!"

The kids exclaimed after Regis and Seira finished preparing the food for them.

"Ah... if only I can cook." Reina sighs while sipping the apple juice that Seira prepared for her.

"You're a princess, Reina. Your presence here is enough!"

"And you don't need to do all this every time."

"We're not even sick... They want us here, just in case... "

"You don't have to bring us food anymore. It's too much trouble for you."

"Yeah, we're fine now."

Reina smiles after realizing that Seira is really considering them as her friends, no one even told her to prepare these for them. This was all because of her own initiative. Then Reina's gaze accidentally caught Raizel who is looking clueless as ever. She tilts her head and frowns, what would cause him this confusion? Her question was instantly answered by looking at what he is holding.

Something yellow...

'What is it?'

Raizel immediately looks at Reina... 'I don't know' he replied, looking so lost.

'Let's ask Frankenstein later.' Raizel nods at her.

Reina turns her attention to what the kids are talking about.

"He proposed to Seira..." Regis said, his hands crossed on his chest.

"The one you told us about?!"

"That is right." Seira nods, confirming their thoughts.

"Oh..." All of the kids stare at Rael, who in return, glares at them. They immediately turn their eyes back to their food.

"Right, we can't see Takeo, Tao, and Mister these days..." Ikhan swiftly changes their subject.

"They must be busy."

"I guess they are."

Reina smiles upon remembering what those three may possibly be doing... she's sure that Frankenstein made them clean up the mess that they created in the school.

~~~

"Master, we finished the reconstruction." Frankenstein reported to Raizel who is silently looking outside the window. They are in their classroom since Raizel seems to find peace in the establishment. Reina is sitting on her desk with her legs crossed.

"Psh, we." She muttered under her breath but still caught Frankenstein's attention.

"The three of them must have worked really hard. It wouldn't have been too hard with all their power. It seemed they worked all night." Frankenstein chuckles, ignoring Reina.

"With an overbearing boss like you..." He clenches his jaw then glares at the woman who shrugs her shoulders innocently.

"They put a lot of effort into this." Raizel states while still staring out the window.

"Yes." A moment of silence surrounds the three of them.

"Reina..."

"Hmm?"

"Everyone should have found out about you... Union announced that they will attack Lukedonia and rule the world, but they probably stop their plans for now. As time passes by, they will make a move... But you will always be at the center of their attention."

"This is to be expected..." She will do her responsibility with utmost passion.

"Why do you have to let her escape?" Frankenstein raises one of his eyebrows.

"I heard her... I felt something inside her... I felt the need to let her go." Reina shrugs. Before Frankenstein can say anything, they both turn to look at Raizel who sighs loudly.

"I'm tired."

"Master...?"

"Shinwu and the other kids often say that they are tired when they come to school... I think that is what I'm feeling." Frankenstein looks at his master worriedly, he may not be the one fighting but he is not used to this kind of life. He had been on his mansion alone and unmoving for a long time and now that there are a lot of things happening... it seems to all catch up to him, psychologically. His servant grits his teeth and leaves the room quietly.

"I am sorry Raizel..."

"No, Reina. It's not your fault. Even before all this, I know there are sacrifices needed before I can achieve the normal life that I yearn."

~~~

"Where are we going?" Reina asks Raizel who is walking beside her.

"You don't need to follow me."

"But Frankenstein is nowhere to be seen." Reina whines while nipping on her cookie.

"The fact that he overpowered me, and father's decision has nothing to do with you. Stop worrying every time something like this happens."

"Brother..."

"Your father, Rayga Kertia, has made the final decision." Raizel finally said. Reina grins behind her cookie as she considers it her luck to follow Raizel.

The Kertia brothers bow to the both of them.

"Splitting the Soul Weapon means nothing can be complete. The Soul Weapon... or the heir that becomes the Clan Leader... Rayga's decision made everything incomplete. However, the reason Rayga made this choice is... He has faith that you two will overcome the incompleteness. Being complete is not important. Rayga will be pleased enough to see you... the way you are." 

Both of the men look at Raizel with a smile on their faces. He really does have a way to his words. They both felt the power in every thought that he conveyed.

"Even the Previous Lord specifically chose your Clan. He also believed that you will conquer your incompleteness. He even thought of marrying you off to his daughter, Reina." All of them turn to Reina who is excessively coughing behind Raizel.

"Father did?!" Raizel looks at Reina in surprise, he actually forgot that the Princess is with them.

"H-he did." He nervously confirms while nodding with his eyes closed.

"Does he know about this?" Lazark looks at Raizel who nods curtly.

"Oh..." Lazark gulps while looking at the stunned princess. Rael can't help the smile that is blooming on his face... indeed his brother always deserves the best in the world.

~~~

"Hmm... what is this feeling?" Frankenstein frowns and looks at the night sky. 

"Will something bad happen?" He clenches his fists and grits his teeth, the dread he's feeling is something that shouldn't be ignored.

**I have a crush on Lazark. Sue me.**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 113 31
Blyana Queen. An ordinary girl who lives in Korea with a perfect life until she decided to have a vacation to Manhattan. Her life changed to 180°. ♦️...
83.1K 2.7K 23
Mei, the maiden of life becomes friends with cadis etrama di raziel, the noblest of all vampires. Don't read if you don't want hints of giant spoile...
10K 289 20
Aiama (Y/n) was born into the humanity's society and Union had slaughtered their family from unknown reason of danger that their family was before.Th...
6.8K 323 11
Y/n, a girl who was brought to the Noblesse world for a unknown reason. As she was stuck there she learns to communicate with the people there as she...