Her Lover: Frankenstein (Nobl...

By writewriteandwrite

The youngest daughter of the Previous Lord and the First Noblesse is considered to be the most powerful being... More

Prologue
Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Memoirs
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 43.5
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Epilogue
(Recycled) Author's Note
Fallen
Unexpectedly found

Chapter 24

776 41 3
By writewriteandwrite

'Urokai Agvain? One of the family leaders that betrayed us?' Seira and Lazark thought while staring at the 6th Elder of the Union.

"You're still alive?" The Elder mockingly asked Frankenstein who smirks in return.

"Urokai, I should ask you that. You're not dead? Oh, right. I heard you ran away because you were scared of death."

Urokai gritted his teeth and turns to look at Lunark.

"5th Elder, may I take him for a brief moment?"

"What? No. This guy is mine." 

"Can I ask you to reconsider? I have something to settle with this guy." Lunark shakes and head and stood firmly.

"No. Even if I said yes, are you really going to fight him while he's seriously hurt and you're perfectly fine? You should be ashamed."

Urokai sighs in defeat and retreat.

"Fine, if you change your mind, tell me." But before Urokai can take a step back they look at Frankenstein who is chuckling to himself.

"How embarrassing. I had forgotten that I need to not give a damn about the consequences to take you guys on... No matter. I will destroy you all." Frankenstein grins at the two of them.

The Elders laugh loudly at his insane remarks, while Lunark sniggers at him.

"Hey, don't push yourself too far."

"Frankenstein! Your arrogance is still outstanding!" Urokai exclaims in between his laughter.

"What is he doing?" Lazark frowns when the dark energy started to grow bigger and bigger, seemingly swallowing Frankenstein wholely.

"The two of you, back up a bit. You'll get caught up in this too."

Frankenstein growls loudly releasing a surge of his power toward the Elders. He attacks the 5th Elder first wounding her even more. She did her best to attack him too but he ignores all of the wounds that are starting to litter his body.

"You! I really like you!" Lunark chuckles in the middle of their fight.

"Frankenstein. In the end, you were consumed by that crazy weapon?" Zarga shakes his head in disappointment.

"Damn, I thought I was dead." The 8th Elder finally healed.

"Good. I'll get revenge for last time." He then collected all of the energy he has left then aims it toward Frankenstein who is currently fighting the 5th Elder.

"That idiot!" Lunark scowls as she noticed the power that is speeding toward her.

"How's that! You shithead!" He laughs as his body let out steam after firing the last bit of his power.

"Huh?" Before he can even blink, he is already destroyed by Frankenstein who split him in half.

His body pieces lie on the floor while his comrades just look at him.

"He got us again. To think that we'd lose the 8th Elder this way."

"Frankenstein... you keep playing those tricks..." Urokai clenches his jaw while staring at Frankenstein who seems to be too unstable at the moment.

"His injuries must be severe, but he took care of the 8th Elder that easily?" Before any of them can answer her Frankenstein strikes again, completely out of his mind...

~~~

Reina can feel it... the desperation and confusion of many consciousness around her.

'What could possibly be the cause of their suffering?'

But one specific consciousness is terrifying than the others... a human who went through so much...

'What is it, my lover?'

The lid of her coffin slowly lifts itself as her curiosity continues to chew on her mind.

"Raizel?" Reina looks at him and takes his outstretched hand to support herself.

"Reina... your mother..." She stares at him with curiosity. How would he know her mother?

"She said it's time."

"Yes, she awakened me." Reina nods, sensing the new power that is flowing all over her body. It is too powerful that even she is amazed by it.

"I think it's time Reina... to pass my title to you."

She looks at him, utterly dumbfounded.

~~~

"Miss Seira!" Frankenstein shouts as Seira blocks the attack from Urokai.

Seira had no choice but to interfere in the fight since Frankenstein is too injured at the moment that he cannot move nor stand straight. With the gaping wound in his torso, she doubts that he can survive the attack from the Dragus, the 6th Elder's Soul Weapon.

'Seira! He's too much for her.' Lazark thought, his state's not better than the two.

"Are you ignoring me again?" Zarga throws his weapon at the wounded Clan Leader.

"I do admit that you are quite talented but you are just pathetic. I feel sorry for Rayga... having you to lead his family." the 7th Elder stares at him in disappointment.

"Huh? You are the Clan Leader of Loyard Family? Why didn't you leave here when you had the chance? It seems like you're just as foolish as your father." Urokai grins at the crippled Clan Leader.

"Miss Seira, your body..." Frankenstein warns her but she butted in before he can even finish his sentence.

"I'm fine. I'm the Clan Leader of the Loyard Family. I cannot just watch when the enemy is standing right in front of me." Seira states while she held her head high. If she is to die in the hands of the enemies, so be it.

"Good! If you won't retreat, have it your way!" Urokai gathers his energy determined to kill the two. Seira fortunately still has the energy to block the attack since she cannot avoid it because of Frankenstein behind her.

"How are you so full of dignity when you are hanging onto a crumbling nation like Lukedonia?!" Urokai swipes his Soul Weapon still aiming at them. Seira has no power left to avoid the attack and brace herself for the impact.

~~~

"Can you feel it?" Raizel nods at her. They are needed.

"It seems like the Union made their move." Reina closes her eyes and tries to sense whatever is happening outside.

"Frankenstein..." She whispers, worried since she feels like he is in deep trouble

"He needs you, Reina." She frowns at him, her look's asking for an explanation.

"Frankenstein and I, we share a bond that is out of contract it may be by will but your bond with him... it is much stronger. You can feel him much better than I can."

"We have to go to him." Reina closes her eyes again.

"Tao is in the house, he will surely alert Frankenstein if any of his sensors detect us." Reina bit her lower lip then shrugs her shoulders.

"Well, I don't really care so let's go!"

~~~

Lazark immediately pushes Seira out of the way, his wounds slowing him down. All of them are in a dire state, Frankenstein clutches his torso where the Dragus once impaled him, Seira coughs out blood and struggles to stand from exhaustion, and Lazark places his body in front of them despite his mangled state.

"Lazark, you are a Clan Leader of Kertia, how are you so foolish?" Zarga looks at the young Clan Leader and grips his Soul Weapon firmly in his hand, ready to finish the three.

"Huh? Wait, a Clan Leader is helping another Clan Leader during a fight? I'm speechless! How did things change to be like this? Did Lukedonie degrade this far? That they need each other's help to survive in the battle? It's painful to even watch it. All of you, just die!" Urokai made sure to obliterate the three in one attack.

"They are pathetic for not knowing their place... hrm?"

They all gape to see that the three are all fine even after that attack but what surprises them the most is the man who blocks it and the woman behind all of them.

"It can't... be."

"How..."

The two traitors look at the man before them in bewilderment.

"Master..." 

"Frankenstein..." He still as the voice of the woman he loves called him from behind.

"Reina?"

The princess immediately gasps when she saw the gushing blood out of his torso.

"Who did this to you?!" 

'What an incredible power!' Lunark stares at the woman in a white school uniform while Reina glares at Frankenstein's open wound.

"No! You're too--" Reina smashes her lips against him and overwhelms him with her energy. Frankenstein melted against her heavenly touch while his resolve immediately breaks down. Without thinking, he responds to her kiss and everything just dialed down, nothing exists but the two of them not until Reina breaks the kiss.

Frankenstein felt better but then immediately got worried and looks at her, waiting for the dizziness to attack her but none of that happened. She stood completely fine then walks in front of their group.

Lunark gulps upon sensing the powerful energy that the woman is emitting. It's terrifying that she can safely say that it can match their Current Lord. How did this woman hid from the Union is beyond her scope of thinking.

"Urokai... can't you feel this energy?"

"This must be a lie!"

"Urokai, Zarga... It's been so long." Reina greeted them with a smile that sent shivers down their spine.

"No... Princess..."

"Princess?" Lunark looks at the woman who stepped forward.

'I thought there was only one Princess? And that she's a Lord now...'

"How are you--"

"--alive?" Reina finishes Zarga's question.

"We saw you dying... how are you here?"

"Raizel, I can take this from here. This is my responsibility." Raizel nods his head and looks at Frankenstein.

"Take this from here? Even now, you're just a naive little girl." Urokai gritted his teeth while glaring at her.

"Master, what happened to the two of you? How are you so well? Surely that short amount of sleep cannot recover this much life force..." Raizel looks at Reina who is oozing with powerful energy enough to make everyone, even him tremble.

"5th Elder, this has nothing to do with you, so stay out of it." Zarga warns Lunark. Reina lifts her brow...

"Nothing to do? As far as I know, she is one of you who trashed this beautiful city... and injured my beautiful friend... Ahh... I also heard that you've been pushing my lover too far... I cannot really let her go." Reina smiles at Lunark innocently.

"I think you are pushing yourself too hard. You were dying that day. And if you have been sleeping, your body shouldn't be anywhere near normal... why would you want to fight the three of us?" Reina smiles at the redhead.

"Why wouldn't I when you have something that's mine... And from the looks of it, you did nothing productive out of it." She shakes her head and summons a blood field. Both of the traitors look at her in surprise.

"Of course, I would know. Now, use it or you shall enter the eternal sleep that you've been fearing."

Author's Note:

Obviously this one is not yet cleaned. It's too rushed for my liking but I missed my princess so much and I heard y'all so hope you enjoyed it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 453 107
Elysia has lived countless lives, constantly reincarnating into another world. Sometimes she picks the world, other times the goddess gives her a mis...
58.2K 1.7K 44
Nobles. Immortals that protecting humans from dangerous elements lurking everywhere. Noblesse. A powerful immortal that protects noble's existence an...
12K 5.3K 37
Unknown to the average human world, there is a place where every supernatural being that fuels nightmares resides. Shielded completely from prying ey...
8.9K 364 12
Frankenstein kept meeting Ragar every ten years since he left Lukedonia in search of his Master. When Ragar's son meets with him to tell of his fathe...