Her Lover: Frankenstein (Nobl...

By writewriteandwrite

The youngest daughter of the Previous Lord and the First Noblesse is considered to be the most powerful being... More

Prologue
Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Memoirs
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 43.5
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Epilogue
(Recycled) Author's Note
Fallen
Unexpectedly found

Chapter 13

1.3K 60 3
By writewriteandwrite

The weapon appears on Frankenstein's lifted hand along with its dark and frightening aura that sends nervous shivers on everyone's back.

The 12th Elder took a cautious step back, obviously threatened by Frankenstein's hidden power. He narrows his eyes and tries to gather enough courage.

'His power does not matter. I have my own power and the power that Sir Locktis has given me. I will not lose to no one.' He thought angrily as he stands with his trembling legs under Frankenstein's dangerous gaze.

"So Locktis was hiding in the Union?" Reina thought out loud. She slightly chuckles at the irony... Really, Locktis? The Union? This caught the attention of the 12th Elder.

'Just who are these people?'

"Did he went there after he betrayed all of us? Then I'm glad that you made a contract with him." Frankenstein's smirk turns to a sinister grin.

"Because it brought you to me."

"How do you all know Sir Locktis?!" The 12th Elder demanded to which Frankenstein just shrugged.

"It's nothing much... He's just someone that I have to kill."

"How dare you say that!" The 12th Elder shouted angrily. He cannot imagine how this man in front of him can simply declare that his contractor, a powerful man of noble blood, is his target. He gathers a great amount of energy and aims it directly to Frankenstein who in return reacts fast enough to counter the attack. Both of them was pushed back because of the force of collision, however, the 12th Elder was forced to fly since the Dark Spear released vine-like energies that swiftly targetted him. While airborne, the 12th Elder releases a focus fraction of his energy creating a laser-like weapon that strikes directly to Frankenstein who avoided the attack by leaping sideways. He swipes the Dark Spear which almost hit the Elder. The fight continues on and Frankenstein's demeanor keeps on getting darker and darker... crazier and crazier while the Elder realizes the growing gap on their powers. The Elder also notices the peculiar effects of his weapon, the wounds that he got from it are hurting than normal wounds should. Because of Frankenstein's nimble feet, scary demeanor and deranged smile, desperation is slowly crawling into his body. 

"You little bastard, how dare you dodge?!" The 12th Elder growled angrily. He gathers a great amount of his energy and release it to Frankenstein who is still standing on the ground. Frankenstein tried to counter the attack but he slightly underestimated the power of his opponent. The attack landed on him making a big explosion.

"D-Did it hit him?" Yonsu asked with a gritted teeth. If even the Chairman of Ye Ran Highschool cannot defeat the Elder then they are all dead.

"No one can survive an attack like that..."

Reina can feel it, Frankenstein's bloodlust is increasing each passing second and at this rate she knows that his deranged weapon will try to consume his soul. If he drowns in its darkness, Raizel will have no choice but to pull him out of it and it will take a huge amount of his life force. She cannot let that happen, she can never let him use his power ever again even if it means sacrificing herself.

"HOW WAS THAT?!" The 12th Elder laughs loudly, obviously thinking that Frankenstein is already dead and he won. Relief washes over him but it was quickly wiped away when vine-like energy spikes upwards attacking him. Since he is quite relieved he was not able to dodge Frankenstein's attack, causing him to crash on the rooftop of the building.

"You're actually not too bad." Frankenstein smirks, the darkness of the spear is slowly spreading in his whole being. He can feel it so he needs to end this if he doesn't want Raizel or Reina to use their powers.

"Curse you... Why aren't you dead?" Asked the wounded Elder. Frankenstein stand tall and proud, his clothes are ruined and bloodied but he still manages to look elegant making Reina's mouth water.

The Elder attacks once more but Frankenstein just keep on avoiding them while closing in their distance. The 12th Elder had no choice but to keep on stepping backwards, trying to put as much distance as possible. Frankenstein was about to corner him when his back hit a wall but the Elder desperately flies away.

"GO AWAY!" He threw a careless attack at Frankenstein but when he look back, he saw a monster in a human form. He did not know that he can feel this much fear in all his life. Frankenstein is able to capture the Elder's neck in his hand.

"What's wrong? Is that all you have?" The sadistic side of Frankenstein shows itself when he throws the Elder high up in the air and attacks it mercilessly.

The Elder fell on the ground with a loud thud. He crawls pitifully while trying to comprehend what is happening to him.

"How can... this be... my power... and Sir Locktis' power... I'm an Elder of the Union..." He said, his wings are destroyed so he is trapped on the ground. He stares at his opponent in pure hatred and fear.

"Is that everything Locktis gave you?" Frankenstein asked with a wicked smirk that made the 12th Elder flinch.

"He's unbelievable. What on Earth is he? How is he so strong?" Sangeen murmurs, both him and his wife is trembling as they watched the fight that happened between the two.

Despite all of this, Reina can tell that Frankenstein will be burdened by his nightmares in his sleep. If this continues, even she will not be enough to scare them away.

"Frankenstein." It is a command and a plea. Frakenstein looks at her while the Elder takes the opportunity to use all of his speed to go to the Princess' side, his claws are threateningly close to her neck.

"That's a dirty trick!" Yonsu said with gritted teeth. That student also have asthma, how is she here? But that is not what's important right now, her life is in grave danger.

M-21, Regis and Seira felt nervous shivers crawling in their skin as Reina slowly smirks. Frankenstein glares at the monster, he tried so hard to stop Reina from using her powers... but now...

"It looks like I chose the right hostage. Fool, you let yourself get distracted. Now it's all over!" The 12th Elder laughs loudly as he stare at his opponent that is stuck in his place.

"Locktis... It was not enough for you to betray my master... you had to harm my princess, too... and now, you... a contractor of Locktis, dare..." Frankenstein quietly said angrily as the Elder grins at Reina who is calmly looking at Frankenstein.

"That's right, woman, stay still." He whisper in her ears then looks around.

'All of them look flustered. I'm glad I chose this one as hostage."

"You're docile now. This is your woman right?" He chuckles while Frankenstein remained silent, clenching his jaws.

"Why are you staying so still?! Do something! Attack me like you did before! But the instant you move, your 'princess' will be dead! Come on! Attack me , Bastard!" The Elder said, amused at the look of his opponent's face.

"Put away that freaky weapon of yours!" He tries to lengthen his time since his body is starting to heal.

"Don't assume this is the last of it. I will remember the faces of every single one of you. I will use all the Union's resources to find out who you are. And you two are KSA agents? I will make sure to tell the Union that the KSA joined forces with other to revolt against Union. The KSA represents this country in its dealings with the Union. Hence, the actions of the KSA reflect on the entire nation. The Union will be intervening actively in this country from now on." Reina rolled her eyes, this creature sure is talkative.

"What are you talking about?!"

"We don't have anything to do with them, and neither does the KSA!"

"We were caught up in this fight!"

The two protested but was baffled when the Elder brush them off with his answer...

"And why should that matter?"

"What?" Yonsu and Sangeen gritted their teeth as they stare at the smirking Elder.

"The truth is of no importance. I AM AN ELDER OF THE UNION! HOW DARE THE LIKES OF YOU SHOW ME HOSTILITY! I WILL LEAVE YOU ALONE FOR NOW, BUT I PROMISE TO KILL YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE YOU KNOW! I WILL MAKE SURE THIS COUNTRY IS PLACED UNDER THE RULE OF UNION! IT WON'T BE LONG UNTIL YOU DIE SLOW, AND PAINFUL DEATHS!" The 12th Elder shouted at all of them...

"Ah! I already destroyed KSA. That's one job done. I make all the right decisions! Or maybe I shouldn't have let them die quite so easily. I only had time to kill the people in the building, but just wait. I'll make sure I exterminate all the remaining agents as well. There's no need to act like it's unfair. You deserve to be punished. It's only reasonable for me to kill you and destroy the KSA." This caught Reina's attention... how could he say such things...

"Deserve? Reasonable?" she asked with gritted teeth. To take so much life just because he felt like it...

"How could it be reasonable?"

"HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME..."

"I am grateful that I did not swore an oath to my lover... I am free to take your life." Reina smiles at him that sent shivers crawling in his skin. He can feel it, she is much more dangerous than his previous opponent.

"I am glad, too. I am glad that you chose me as your hostage." Before the Elder can do anything the whole building shakes and everyone can feel it, her powerful aura.

"What's this? I thought she--"

"Don't think that this is unfair... How did you put it? Ah! It's only reasonable because you deserve what is coming for you." Droplets of blood appear in the area as they circle the 12th Elder and Reina.

'This... presence... Sir Locktis? Could she be a Noblesse as powerful as Sir Locktis? No. She... She's much much stronger!' He trembles as he stare at the grinning woman. This woman is the scariest woman that he had ever met.

"Are you... the Lord?" He asked with his trembling voice but Reina just tilts her head at him and the swirling droplets of blood accelerates its movement.

"W-wait! Don't you have things to ask me about Sir Locktis?" When she remained silent, he realized that she is definitely going to kill him so with his energy left he strikes her with an attack. It explodes and creates a huge amount of smoke that covers his vision of her.

"Haa... there was no reason to be so afraid. I hit her full-on at close range... even if she is the Lord, she won't be unscathed. But... why isn't it disappearing?" The 12th Elder asks as he looks at the swirling blood.

"Contractor of Locktis Kravei, you have forfeited your right to existence. As the princess of Nobles and the next Noblesse... your life is mine to take." The swirl of blood closes in to the Elder and ate his whole being, leaving no trace of him. The force of the blood field is able to slightly push back Yonsu and Sangeen while Raizel is able to put a barrier in time to protect the humans, Regis and Seira.

"Reina..." Frankenstein immediately went to her side.

"I'm fine, Frankenstein." she grumbles under her breath then lifts her hand. Frankenstein's ruined and bloodied clothes melted away and was replaced by new and cleaner ones.

"You're mine." She murmurs and slump against him. He immediately caught her with ease and kisses her forehead.

"Always."

"Reina..."

"Raizel, thank you for not using your powers." Raizel nodded at her...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.1K 2.7K 23
Mei, the maiden of life becomes friends with cadis etrama di raziel, the noblest of all vampires. Don't read if you don't want hints of giant spoile...
2.2K 77 13
๐Ž๐ ๐‡๐ˆ๐€๐“๐”๐’ (๐‘๐ž๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ) โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ—„โ€ขโ€ขโ€โ€ขโ€ขโ–บโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๆ‚ชๅฝนๅงซใฎ็”Ÿๆถฏ / ์•…๋ž„ํ•œ ๊ณต์ฃผ์˜ ์ƒํ™œ What would you do,if the only person you care about suddenly passe...
4K 182 19
Fate sometimes brings more surprises to life, as Jay found himself as one of the most powerful fictional being (Cadis Etrama Di Raizel from Noblesse)...
1.4K 10 7
โš ๏ธStory not for Kids or Teensโš ๏ธ Overlord X Other Modern Hentai stories Darklord, School President and Adoptive Mother Reader/Wendell/Evelyn X Reverse...