She is Death

By MsGorehound

In a world where demons are the primary enemies, there was a girl born in a kingdom where light doesn't exist... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: Aces
Chapter 3: The Riddler
Chapter 4: Alvis
Chapter 5: Meet the King
Chapter 6: Meet the Hot-Headed Guy
Chapter 7: Into the Valley
Chapter 8: Malice
Chapter 9: Kingdom of Witches
Chapter 10: Alice
Chapter 11: Felix
Chapter 12: Day-te Off?
Chapter 13: Yuri
Chapter 14: Asmodeus
Chapter 15: Yui's Recovery
Chapter 16: The Story
Chapter 17: Feelings
Chapter 18: The Looks
Chapter 19: The Ball Part 1
Chapter 20: Snezana
Chapter 21: Langston
Chapter 22: The Ball Part 2
Chapter 23: Akase
Chapter 24: The Ball Part 3
Chapter 25: Meet Langston
Chapter 26: Jack
Chapter 27: Dreams
Chapter 28: Liris
Chapter 29: Lunex
Chapter 30: Steve and Ethan's Battle
Chapter 31: The Tiger (Vale)
Chapter 32: Antia
Chapter 33: Barbas
Chapter 34: Help
Chapter 35: Flashback
Chapter 36: Weeks without Her
Chapter 37: First
Chapter 38: The Baby
Chapter 39: Yva
Chapter 40: Memory
Chapter 41: Another Memory
Chapter 42: Beach Day
Chapter 43: The Necklace
Chapter 44: Dwayne
Chapter 45: Acceptance
Chapter 46: Spurt, Splatter, Scatter
Chapter 47: To the Mansion
Chapter 48: Boney-Guy
Chapter 49: Elisha
Chapter 50: Elisha (Part 2)
Chapter 51: Luc
Chapter 52: The Surprise
Chapter 53: Welcoming
Chapter 54: Love
Chapter 55: Flirt
Chapter 56: Centipede
Chapter 57: The King
Chapter 58: Set a Meeting
Chapter 59: Start of the Meeting
Chapter 60: Max & Yui
Chapter 61: The Plan
Chapter 62: Kingdom of Darkness
Chapter 63: Meet the Leaders and Rulers
Chapter 64: The Start
Chapter 66: The War (2)
Chapter 67: Her Fall
Chapter 68: The End
Chapter 69: The Beauty in Nightmare
Chapter 70: She is Death
Chapter 71: End of War
Epilogue

Chapter 65: The War

114 14 0
By MsGorehound

"LUCIFEEER! I'LL KILL YOUUUU!" I screamed in anger.

The sky suddenly roared loud and thunder and lightning came but the rain did not, and everyone was shocked.

"H-he's the...king of hell," I heard the crowd whispered.

"BELETH!" Lucifer shouted then all of the windows and glasses shattered into small pieces, the chandeliers fell down, and the floor cracked widely.

It's starting. I'm sorry, it's my fault... but I promise i'll fix this.

"Everyone, go out!" captain Luttrell said so all of them started flying outside, except for my comrades and my captain.

"A-alyssa," Felix whispered.

"S-sister, hey, c-come on, w-wake up," Steve cried.

I clinched my fist and stared at Lucifer angrily, he grinned evilly.

"I'll end this," I whispered.

"Yui, no--"

"Stay away, brother. I can do this... alone," I said.

I took my Katana and Naginata from my skin and started walking towards him, I can hear my comrades stopping me but I chose to ignore them.

"You cannot hurt and kill my family as long as I'm here," I said.

"Alyssa," I whispered. "Reverse." Then her head flew back to her neck and she's alive again.

"W-what happened?" I heard Alyssa asked.

"Let's get out of here," I heard Felix said then they ran and flew away, except for Aice and Yuno.

"Yui, let's get out of here first. It's better to fight outsi--"

"Leave it to me," I said.

"Yui--"

"I said LEAVE IT TO ME!" I shouted.

Then Aice suddenly slapped me, so I looked at him, "Stop being arrogant, you cannot do it alone. You need me, us, so stick with the plan and trust us," he glared at me.

I gripped my katana and naginata tightly, "Fine." Then we flew out quickly, but Lucifer was faster, he managed to chase us and he kicked me very hard, I managed to block his kick but I was still blown away.

"Yui--" then I quickly opened a spatial to them and opened it outside.

I smirked, "You know you cannot defeat me."

"Let's see," he said.

Then I suddenly felt a sharp claw stabbed my back, I looked at it and saw Beleth grinning widely, "It looks like you forgot I'm here."

I smirked, "It takes a father and a son to kill me? Pathetic."

"Stop talking," he  said then horns started growing on his head and tails on his back, then he was about to slash my face with his claws but I dodged it, but not completely, he still managed to slash my cheek. Then I suddenly felt pain in my stomach and when I looked at it, it has a large hole in it. I looked at Lucifer and there's a dark magic ball floating on his hand.

They're not giving me a chance to move, they just keep on throwing their attacks on me. I felt a lot of pain and weakness in my body. I never got the chance to sway my weapons to them.

They were about to attack me again when they suddenly stopped. I saw a cricle thing under them, and I think that magic made them stopped, it's a trap magic. Then I suddenly felt my body flew outside and saw strings wrapped in my body, it's a String Magic.

"Yui!" I heard Aice shouted then he ran towards me, as well as Yuno and Steve.

Aice held my face, "You got a lot of wounds already."

I just looked at the skies and watched the birds fly, "I'm fine."

I just want to finish this war already. I started it, so I'll be the one to end this.

I breathed heavily and cleared my mind. Right now, I'm thinking about nothing, just pure calmness.

"Yui? Hey, can you hear me? Yui!" I heard Yuno called.

I also tried ignoring what I feel right now, the pain and fear, I ignored it and chose to feel nothing.

Then I saw the clouds covered the moon completely, so it became so dark yet so noisy. Dark? That's not a problem, I'm used to it.

"Heal," I whispered then in an instant, all of my wounds closed and it looks like nothing happened to me.

"Get ready," I whispered as I look at Lucifer screaming in anger, he's still not transforming himself into his true form. I wonder why? Is he underestimating me? Well, he mustn't.

"BE READY!" I heard captain Luttrell shouted then they divided the group into two, but...

Lucifer raised his hand in the air and a large dark hole appeared in the sky, "My pets wanted to taste a different flesh," he said then there are four different kinds of creatures or demons appeared from that hole. I think that's his allies.

"Meet my precious pets," Lucifer smirked. "Adrastea, Demogorgon, Lilith, and my precious hounds. Enjoy meeting them."

"Proceed to our plan!" captain quickly said.

The group Empire will be fighting the hounds, the Matrix and Legends will fight Lilith, Zephyr and the Blades will fight the Demogorgon, and the Blossoms and Aurora will fight Adrastea.

It's starting.

I'll make sure none of us will suffer so much pain and no one will experience death.

I took my large gun from my skin, "Dark Gun, Million Blades Shower," I whispered then it loaded quickly and I fired it directly to Lucifer's chest, aiming for his heart. It hit him, he glared at me then smiled evilly, "Who said that the heart can only stay in one place?"

What? His heart moved? Don't tell me he knew I was aiming at his chest, at his heart, so he moved it secretly?

Then his wound closed quickly. He can still regenerate and heal himself even though he was stabbed by my weapons, tsk. I think the only way to win is through his heart, literally.

Then I started firing a lot of dark blades but he just avoided all of those, then he quickly flew towards me so I quickly put back my gun to my skin and grabbed my katana and naginata. I was about to stab him when he suddenly vanished, but I know he's behind me, so I looked behind but he's not there.

"WRONG!" I heard him laughed then he suddenly grabbed my foot and dragged me underground. He's under?

Then he punched me so hard I can feel my whole body shattering into pieces and again, I was blown far away, then I saw a lava, it's the core. I was blown away that far? I quickly opened a spatial and I appeared from the sky, Aice caught me.

I breathed heavily, "Heal." Then all of my wounds are gone again.

I quickly stood up and I was about to attack Lucifer when Aice pulled me, "Yui, calm down. Think of a plan, you cannot win by just attacking him aggressively."

"World's Brightest Light!" I heard Emilia shouted so we all looked at her and she threw a large light in the sky and everything became so bright, brighter than the sun, and the light even reached the other kingdoms.

She put a light in the sky so that everyone can see clearly since they are not used to dark surroundings.

"Tsk, do you think putting a light can make you win the war?" Lucifer said then he quickly flew towards Emilia but she suddenly vanished.

"Who are you talking to? I'm right here," Emilia said. She said. Where is she? Oh, she's standing on the top of that tall building and she's holding a bow and arrow, she quickly fired a lot of arrows to Lucifer but he dodged it all.

She just continued firing at him, "Lights of Judgement," she said as she continues firing at him, Lucifer ignored her chant, then a lot of light blades suddenly appeared from Lucifer's body and it wounded him a lot.

"Magics are useless," Lucifer said then his wounds closed.

"Then let's use some weapons instead," I heard Caesar said then Zen and Caesar quickly flew towards Lucifer and they quickly swayed their weapons and it wounded Lucifer a lot but his wounds just kept on closing back, Emilia did not stop firing a lot of light arrow.

The three of them attacked Lucifer simultaneously, they managed to wound and slash him a lot and Lucifer also managed to wound them but they ignored it.Then king Simon also joined them and swayed his sword faster than anyone else, he managed to cut Lucifer's right horn and left arm but it just grew back.

"Diamond Dragon," Langston calmly said then a large dragon formed by large and hard diamonds appeared and it also attacked Lucifer.

Then Langston also threw a lot of diamond cards to him.

"Poison Smoke," Naida said then a black smoke appeared behind Lucifer and once it touched his skin, it melted.

"Crows," I think that's Carter. A lot of crows flew towards Lucifer and bit and peeled his skin off, and ate his flesh.

"Stone Shots," Winston said then several small stones flew towards Lucifer and it made several holes in his body.

"Trap Magic: Lock," captain Max said then Lucifer's hands and feet were suddenly paralyzed and he can't move it at all.

"Thunder Clap," I think that's Asena. The king, Zen, and Caesar flew away for a bit because of Asena's chant, then a loud deafening thunder crushed Lucifer's body, he screamed in pain and anger.

"See? I told you, trust us, Yui," Aice smiled.

I looked around me and saw that all of them are fighting and doing their best. No one dares to accept defeat and all of them are determined to win this war. I smiled back, "I will!"

Then after the deafening thunder, "Water Punch!" I think that's Faye. A large fist appeared above Lucifer's head and it punched him so hard he was blown away to the ground and it made the ground cracked.

"AAAAAHHHHH!" the king, Zen, and Caesar quickly flew towards him and readied their weapons to stab his heart. Emilia also readied her light arrows and fired it, also aiming for his heart.

*boom*

As soon as they reached Lucifer and stabbed him, a large explosion exploded and it let out a lot of smoke.

Then slowly, the smoke faded and everyone is looking at Lucifer. Everyone.

They all stopped fighting and looked at Lucifer's body that has a lot of wounds, and swords and arrows stabbed in it.

I-is it done? Is he dead?

1 minute... 2 minutes had passed and he's still not moving. None of us dared to look away.

"Hahaha," we heard an evil laugh.

My eyes widened.

We all watched Lucifer slowly standing up and removing all the weapons stabbed in his body, and all of his wounds healed. In just a second, his wounds are gone. His broken horns and arms got regenerated.

"HAHAHAHA," he laughed louder. "Is that the view you wanted to see? The scream of pain you wanted to hear? I granted your request already, now..." he brushed his hair, and his body got larger. He's going to show his real form now.

His horns got larger and longer, his nails and claws got bigger, his tail grew longer, and large wings appeared behind him. He's so big, bigger than Langston's dragon, he's enormous! I think all of the kingdoms can see him now.

Emilia's light was gone, and the moon turned bloody red, and the skies got darker.

"...grant my request too..."

"...Despair, die, and fall into darkness...

into HELL!"

----

Pictures/Arts above not mine. Credits(1st, 3rd, & 5th Image): Pinterest

Credits(2nd Image): artstation

Credits(4th Image): deviantart

Heya! Please still support my story even though it has a lot of chapters *puppy eyes* Don't worry, this book will almost reach its end. So, stay tuned and don't forget to vote my story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 815 51
My name is Princess Annebelle Kinston. My mom and dad rule this kingdom. My brother is to be the next ruler and my sister after him. No one likes the...
34 0 10
The world has neglected me for too long. I've been hoping for something good to happen to me for years and it's finally happened. I've made a friend...
303 62 45
A male teenager with a cryptic history of birth engaged in a perilous adventure with his friends. On their journey, they met a mysterious girl that...
113 2 19
I sat down next to her and cried on her. "Don't leave," was all I managed when I noticed she wasn't breathing. I didn't want to believe she just die...