She is Death

By MsGorehound

In a world where demons are the primary enemies, there was a girl born in a kingdom where light doesn't exist... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: Aces
Chapter 3: The Riddler
Chapter 4: Alvis
Chapter 5: Meet the King
Chapter 6: Meet the Hot-Headed Guy
Chapter 7: Into the Valley
Chapter 8: Malice
Chapter 9: Kingdom of Witches
Chapter 10: Alice
Chapter 11: Felix
Chapter 12: Day-te Off?
Chapter 13: Yuri
Chapter 14: Asmodeus
Chapter 15: Yui's Recovery
Chapter 16: The Story
Chapter 17: Feelings
Chapter 18: The Looks
Chapter 19: The Ball Part 1
Chapter 20: Snezana
Chapter 21: Langston
Chapter 22: The Ball Part 2
Chapter 23: Akase
Chapter 24: The Ball Part 3
Chapter 25: Meet Langston
Chapter 26: Jack
Chapter 27: Dreams
Chapter 28: Liris
Chapter 29: Lunex
Chapter 30: Steve and Ethan's Battle
Chapter 31: The Tiger (Vale)
Chapter 32: Antia
Chapter 33: Barbas
Chapter 34: Help
Chapter 35: Flashback
Chapter 37: First
Chapter 38: The Baby
Chapter 39: Yva
Chapter 40: Memory
Chapter 41: Another Memory
Chapter 42: Beach Day
Chapter 43: The Necklace
Chapter 44: Dwayne
Chapter 45: Acceptance
Chapter 46: Spurt, Splatter, Scatter
Chapter 47: To the Mansion
Chapter 48: Boney-Guy
Chapter 49: Elisha
Chapter 50: Elisha (Part 2)
Chapter 51: Luc
Chapter 52: The Surprise
Chapter 53: Welcoming
Chapter 54: Love
Chapter 55: Flirt
Chapter 56: Centipede
Chapter 57: The King
Chapter 58: Set a Meeting
Chapter 59: Start of the Meeting
Chapter 60: Max & Yui
Chapter 61: The Plan
Chapter 62: Kingdom of Darkness
Chapter 63: Meet the Leaders and Rulers
Chapter 64: The Start
Chapter 65: The War
Chapter 66: The War (2)
Chapter 67: Her Fall
Chapter 68: The End
Chapter 69: The Beauty in Nightmare
Chapter 70: She is Death
Chapter 71: End of War
Epilogue

Chapter 36: Weeks without Her

117 14 5
By MsGorehound

Yuno's POV

1 week... 2 weeks... 3 weeks had passed, Yui is still asleep and still has no signs of waking up.

Is she going to sleep for the whole month? Or whole year? Because if that happens, I'm really going to force her to wake up.

Also, ever since the day we entered Kingdom of Darkness, many weird creatures entered our kingdom and wanted to rule it.

We fought Kira and Cherry, they're dark fairies that use a powerful dark magic. The next day, dwarfs came raging in our kingdom and their name is Virti. Then an elf came firing lots of burning arrows, her name is Alea. Then the kingdom became silent and peaceful for two days, but after that, many giant cyclops entered the kingdom and destroyed a lot of houses. Then for a week, the kingdom became peaceful again, but after that, a lot of wolves forced themselves in and hunt the mages, their leader is Vyn.

"Why are those creatures keep on destroying our kingdom?" Alyssa asked. "Ugh! I'm so tired of them."

"Because we entered their kingdom," Ethan said.

"But we did NOT destroy their kingdom. We just ENTERED!" She said.

"When mages, assassins, and witches entered the kingdom of darkness, the ones who live inside thought that we gave them permission to enter our kingdom too, that's why they're here. And the moment they set their feet in our kingdom, they suddenly made up their mind that they will rule this kingdom," Ethan explained.

"Ugh! So, is it our fault?" She asked.

Ethan did not answer.

"The captain is calling us," Felix announced, so we all went to the captain's office, and the moment we entered the office, we saw captain Langston sitting.

"Captain Langston? Why are you here?" Alyssa asked.

"How's Yui?" he asked.

"Still asleep," Alyssa said. Langston nodded.

Captain Luttrell cleared his throat, so we all looked at him, "So, all of the captains went to the king's palace. The king set a meeting regarding the incident that is currently happening. He strengthen the kingdom's protection and only the residents can enter, not the witches nor the assassins," he said.

"Yay! So does that mean that there will be no more weird creatures can enter our kingdom?" Alyssa said.

"I think there will still be some creatures that can enter our kingdom by sneaking in or whatever, but most importantly, it will be minimized," the captain answered.

"Oh... not bad," she said.

"That's what I wanted to talk about, you can continue whatever you are doing," the captain said.

"Yes, sir!" We saluted.

"Captain, it's almost dinner, don't forget to come to Yui's room, okay?" Alyssa said.

The captain smiled and nodded.

Everytime we eat dinner, it became our habit to eat all together inside Yui's room so that even though Yui is still asleep, she will never feel alone. We know she's sleeping but we also know that she can feel us.

All of us are waiting for her to wake up, especially me.

------

Dinner (Yui's room)

"Hey, Yuno! Why are you not eating your chicken? Don't you want it? " Alyssa asked.

"Nah," I answered.

"Then can I have it?" she pleaded. I nodded then she took my chicken.

"Hey, Ethan, finish your food first before reading your book," Alyssa demanded.

Ethan pushed his eyeglasses to his bridge of his nose and put down the book, then he continued eating.

"Come on, Yui, wake up already. Aren't you tired of sleeping?" Alyssa said.

"I'm going to throw a party the moment you open your eyes, and I will buy you lots of beers and you can drink it all, then let's sleep together," Steve said.

I glared at him.

"My gosh, brother, I thought you're only a womanizer. I never thought you are also a pervert," Alyssa said.

"Relax, I was just kidding. I respect her, okay?" Steve said.

Tss, respect my a*s.

"But hey, captain, aren't you excited to see Yui open her eyes? Since Yui loves clinging with you, I thought you miss her even just a bit," Steve said.

"I am also eager to see her awake and lively, aren't we all?" the captain said.

"Tsk, I'm not," Felix said.

"Oh come on, Felix, she's the first girl who accepted your attitude. I can't even stand you," Alyssa glared at him.

"Well, I can't stand your attitude too," Felix responded.

"Felix, stop that," Ethan said.

"Aw, thank you, Ethan," Alyssa said. "Look at Ethan, he's a gentleman and a wise guy. Be like him."

"I don't want to be a nerd," Felix said.

"Pfftt..." Alyssa said, trying to hold her laugh.

"What did you say?" Ethan said.

"But he's telling the truth, Ethan," Steve said while munching his food.

"Steve, you--"

Then Alyssa hugged Ethan, "Now, now, Ethan. Don't believe them, they're just insecure," she said.

"Tsk, look at you, clinging on a guy's body that easily," Felix said.

Then Alyssa hugged Felix, "Like this?" she laughed, Felix turned red... maybe he's blushing.

The captain smiled and Steve laughed.

How can they manage to smile and laugh like that so easily?

I looked at Yui and she's still sleeping, still no signs of waking up. How long do you plan to sleep? You're still as lazy as ever, do you want me to cast a wind eagle and make a mess in your room just like I always do? If you dislike cleaning, then wake up already.

I can't wait to see your smile again.

------

The next day -- in the Captain's Office

"Is there another creature hunting our kingdom, captain?" Steve asked.

"There's none. I just want you all to relax and enjoy your time outside. Today's your day off," the captain said.

"Yay! I'll go shopping!" Alyssa said.

I just wanted to spend my day in my room.

"Come on, Yuno, help me carry my shopping bags later," Alyssa said then she grabbed me and went outside.

"But--"

"No buts, Yuno! I know you're going to spend your whole day inside your room again. Come on, you need some fresh air and sun," she said.

"She's right, Yuno. I'm sure Yui will not like what you're doing," Ethan said. "Caging yourself inside the palace and your room whenever we're in a day off is not good for your health," he added.

"Tss," I said. The hell I care about health and Yui, I just don't want to see other people.

Honeyclover Village

"Hey, look! That dress is so cute! Let's go," Alyssa said then she ran inside the store where she found the dress.

"I don't feel like we're in a day off," Steve said while carrying Alyssa's shopping bags.

"Me either. These bags are so heavy. Where did she get all of those money?" Felix complained while also carrying Alyssa's shopping bags.

"Steve and Alyssa's family is wealthy so I guess you don't have to doubt her money," Ethan said, also carrying Alyssa's shopping bags.

"Tsk, yeah yeah, whatever," Felix said.

Why is she buying so many clothes and accessories? What are these for? Is there a magic in it or what? Walking around the village for more than an hour without resting and while carrying her shopping bags is much more tiring than fighting enemies.

"Oooh! Look at those shiny jewelries!" Alyssa said.

"And hey, isn't this pajama cute? And this one too! Which pants do you think suits me? Nah, I guess I'll just buy both," she said while running around the store and buying all the things she finds cute.

I don't find them cute at all.

"Alyssa, can we have some rest for a while? We're really tired you know," Steve said.

"Hm? Okay, sure. Let's go to Far Wren Village and eat some candy apples," she said.

"What? Can we just have some rest here?" Steve said.

"Nah, I want candy apples," she said then she went outside and started flying.

"Ugghh! I'm so glad Yui doesn't like shopping," Steve said.

I want some candy apples too. It's not because of Yui, okay? I just like it, that's all.

Far Wren Village

"Hmmm! I will never get tired of eating these apples," Alyssa said.

I took a bite on the last piece of my candy apple, "One more," I said to the seller.

"Really, Yuno? You ate five candy apples already, and you're going to buy again? Are you that hungry or tired?" Alyssa said.

"It's because he misses Yui," Ethan said. I glared at him.

"What? I'm just stating the fact. Yui used to force you to eat those apples, and now that she's asleep for this long, I just knew that you miss her," he said.

I stood up and threw the candy apple in the bin.

"W-what? Why did you do that?" Alyssa said.

"It tastes awful," I said.

I heard her giggled.

"It tastes awful yet you ate five," Steve teased.

"So?" I said.

He just laughed.

Then they continued chatting and talking random things, I just looked and watched them smile and laugh.

I looked up in the sky.

I don't know why it's so hard for me to smile and laugh, maybe because there's nothing funny, or maybe because I'm just too lazy to move my lips and mouth.

But how can Yui make me smile and laugh? I don't know. I just find her... funny? Besides, she's always forcing me to smile.

*thunder*

Suddenly, the sky started crying loudly and its tears started falling down rapidly.

"Oh my god, my shopping bags. Come on, guys, let's find some shelter and wait for the rain to stop," Alyssa said.

So we ran and looked for a shelter.

"Let's stay here for a while until the rain stops, then let's head back home," Alyssa said when we finally found a shelter.

1 hour... 2 hours... 3 hours... 4 hours had passed and the rain is still pouring loudly.

"I think we should start flying now and head back home," Ethan said.

"But my shopping bags," Alyssa said.

"I think the rain will not stop," Steve said.

"But--"

"We have no other choice, Alyssa. It's evening already, the captain might be looking for us," Ethan said.

"*sighs* Fineeee!" She said then she rolled her eyes.

"Wind Cloud," I chanted then we put all of her shopping bags on my cloud, then we started flying and head back home.

Aces --

"Brrr, it's so cold," Alyssa said.

"I think you really enjoyed your day off today," the captain said.

"Not really," Felix said.

"I did!" Alyssa said.

The captain chuckled, "Fix yourselves and let's have a dinner."

"Yes, captain," we said then we went back to our rooms and fixed ourselves.

After I fixed myself, I went to the kitchen and they're all there.

*thunder*

"AAAHH!" Alyssa screamed in shock. "My gosh, why is the thunder so loud? Why is the sky so angry today?" She said.

"Because you bought a lot of things," Felix said.

"Blah blah blah, it has nothing to do with that," she said.

Then we took our foods and readied ourselves to go to Yui's room.

"Next time we're on a day off, I will never go with you anymore. I'm not your personal assistant," Felix complained.

"I never offered you to come with me, duh," Alyssa said.

"What are those things for, Alyssa? Are you going on a party or something?" Ethan asked.

"Nah, just wanted some new outfits. My old ones look so boring," she said.

"I wish I just agreed with Yuno staying indoors," Steve said.

"Tss," I said.

"Why are you guys so lazy?" Alyssa said.

"We just hate shopping," Ethan said.

They continued chatting and complaining about Alyssa's shopping bags until we reached Yui's room.

I held the door knob and twisted it, then I pushed the door to open it.

The rain hasn't stopped yet, it's still pouring so loud. *thunder* We heard a very loud thunder and saw a very fast lightning struck far away.

As soon as we open Yui's door...

"My gosh, the thunder is really--"

We saw a girl facing her back at us, she's leaning her head on the window and watching the rain pour loudly.

We all became quiet and the only thing we can hear is the rain and thunder that roars noisily.

Then the girl from the window turned and looked at us slowly, she smiled,

"The rain looks so beautiful, isn't it?"

I felt my tears fell...

"Yui."

-------

Heyaaaa~ I just feel like I need to give Yui some long rest so yeah, I did.

How's this chapter? Come on, share your thoughts and vote my story. *wink*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113 2 19
I sat down next to her and cried on her. "Don't leave," was all I managed when I noticed she wasn't breathing. I didn't want to believe she just die...
880 24 17
She was promised to him when he was a baby, the princess of the supernatural beings called gems. Where everybody has a unique superpower and a soul m...
620K 40.3K 57
A human seer and an elven prince have one thing in common: a missing sister. Seraiah's dreams have a habit of coming true, but when all her dreams tu...
Luna By jaz

Fantasy

63 1 13
When fire is what you remember from your home and darkness is what you have left from your mother. Stories of what people though of your mother but y...