She is Death

By MsGorehound

In a world where demons are the primary enemies, there was a girl born in a kingdom where light doesn't exist... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: Aces
Chapter 3: The Riddler
Chapter 4: Alvis
Chapter 5: Meet the King
Chapter 6: Meet the Hot-Headed Guy
Chapter 7: Into the Valley
Chapter 8: Malice
Chapter 9: Kingdom of Witches
Chapter 10: Alice
Chapter 11: Felix
Chapter 12: Day-te Off?
Chapter 13: Yuri
Chapter 14: Asmodeus
Chapter 15: Yui's Recovery
Chapter 16: The Story
Chapter 17: Feelings
Chapter 18: The Looks
Chapter 19: The Ball Part 1
Chapter 20: Snezana
Chapter 21: Langston
Chapter 22: The Ball Part 2
Chapter 23: Akase
Chapter 24: The Ball Part 3
Chapter 25: Meet Langston
Chapter 26: Jack
Chapter 27: Dreams
Chapter 28: Liris
Chapter 29: Lunex
Chapter 30: Steve and Ethan's Battle
Chapter 31: The Tiger (Vale)
Chapter 32: Antia
Chapter 33: Barbas
Chapter 35: Flashback
Chapter 36: Weeks without Her
Chapter 37: First
Chapter 38: The Baby
Chapter 39: Yva
Chapter 40: Memory
Chapter 41: Another Memory
Chapter 42: Beach Day
Chapter 43: The Necklace
Chapter 44: Dwayne
Chapter 45: Acceptance
Chapter 46: Spurt, Splatter, Scatter
Chapter 47: To the Mansion
Chapter 48: Boney-Guy
Chapter 49: Elisha
Chapter 50: Elisha (Part 2)
Chapter 51: Luc
Chapter 52: The Surprise
Chapter 53: Welcoming
Chapter 54: Love
Chapter 55: Flirt
Chapter 56: Centipede
Chapter 57: The King
Chapter 58: Set a Meeting
Chapter 59: Start of the Meeting
Chapter 60: Max & Yui
Chapter 61: The Plan
Chapter 62: Kingdom of Darkness
Chapter 63: Meet the Leaders and Rulers
Chapter 64: The Start
Chapter 65: The War
Chapter 66: The War (2)
Chapter 67: Her Fall
Chapter 68: The End
Chapter 69: The Beauty in Nightmare
Chapter 70: She is Death
Chapter 71: End of War
Epilogue

Chapter 34: Help

112 12 9
By MsGorehound

Alvis's POV

I'm currently in my room and having some rest, "I never knew a Water Magic User VS Water Magic User will be hard. Phew, I'm glad I defeated that enemy. Well, I defeated him because I'm strong and powerful, HA-HA-HA-HA!" I said, talking to myself.

What are those trainings for? I heard the king gave all the captains a task to assign us to different places where there are enemies and we need to defeat them, that will serve as our training.

Only the members of the squad and the vice captains are allowed to go to the training... but where is Captain Langston?

I sighed, "Nevermind him. He's always like that, disappear then appear then disappear again. Psh, he never changed." He really has his own business.

But even though he's like that, I'm really thankful he's my captain. He's the one who offered me to join this squad and that's the first and last time I heard his voice. He's actually creepy because of his aura and empty face.

I was about to stand up when suddenly, I heard my window shattered and a very fast lightning arrow fell on my bed.

WHO THE HELL DID THAT!? I ALMOST DIED!

I stared at the arrow, and watched the lightning fade and the arrow turned into ashes. All that is left is a burnt card. I picked it up, "This is captain's card." I turned it and saw that there is a letter written on it.

"Elp? Yui 'n Langs," I read what's on the card. What's an elp? Maybe it's just a typo? Or handypo?

I looked at it closer and I smelled something from the card, it smells like blood.

Blood... hmm...Is this a death threat?

Who the hell is Langs? And Yui? I've heard that Yui name before.

"Yui? Yui, Yui... yes, Yui..." My eyes widened, "THAT'S THE WEAK GIRL FROM THE ACES! Then who's Langs?" I said.

"Funny, it sounds like the captain's name-- FCK!" I shouted.

I immediately went out and looked for the Vice Captain, Mira.

"Mira! Mira! MIRA!" I called.

"Keep your voice down, Alvis, and call me Vice Captain," she said.

"We need to help the captain!" I said.

"Huh? Why? But I'm sure the captain will--"

"A LIGHTNING ARROW LANDED ON MY BED AND IT HAS A NOTE WRITTEN ON CAPTAIN'S CARD THAT IS WRITTEN BY BLOOD! LOOK!" I said and I handed her the burnt card.

She looked at it, "Yui?" She whispered.

"That's the weak--"

"She's Steve's girl," she said.

Huh? Girl? Well, what do you expect from a playboy?

"We need to go to the Aces," she said.

"What? No! We can do this without them helping us--"

"Then tell me where do you think the captain is right now!?" She shouted. "Do you have any idea, huh?"

Yeah, she's right.

"Maybe in the..." I said, trying to think for an answer.

"*sighs* Let's go," she said then she grabbed me.

Aces --

Captain Luttrell's Office

We just wanted to talk to the captain but why are they all here? Jeez, we don't need them here.

"Will you please go out? We will just talk to your captain," I said.

"Alvis, stop it. We also need them since one of their comrades also needs help," Mira said.

"Needs help? Why? Is she in trouble?" Steve asked.

"Speak," Yuno demanded then he glared at me. Those eyes are scary but I'm not scared, psh.

Mira cleared her throat, "Good evening, Captain Luttrell. I'm--"

"I know. Just tell us why you're here," Captain Luttrell said. He's boastful.

"While Alvis is in his room, a lightning arrow broke in and there was a note with it. We would like to know where Yui is because it looks like they were asking for help," Mira said.

"They?" Captain Luttrell asked.

"We think she's with Captain Langston and I think both of them are stuck somewhere. Here's the note," she said as she handed captain Luttrell the note.

"They used blood to write this," he said.

"Wait, Yuno! Where are you going?" I heard Alyssa said.

"I'll go find her," Yuno said.

"Stop that, Yuno. We will all go there so just wait for a while!" Alyssa said.

"No! After I heard the news, I can't just wait here--"

"Yuno!" Captain Luttrell said, he stopped talking.

I smirked, what a rude guy.

"I assigned Yui to fight Antia in the Kingdom of Darkness, I think she's still there. However, mages like us are forbidden to go there," Captain Luttrell said.

"Then how are we suppose to help them?" I asked.

"What's the consequence if we entered that kingdom?" Yuno asked.

"No one knows," the captain answered.

"Then let's go," Yuno said.

"Wait," the captain said, then he walked towards the window and opened it. "Use this. Ice Bridge," he chanted then an enormous bridge formed by Ice appeared and it looks like it leads the way to the Kingdom of Darkness, it even looks like a shortcut! That's cool, but my captain is cooler.

"Let's go," Yuno said then he quickly ran into the Ice Bridge and, "Wind Eagle," then he ride his wind eagle.

The others followed him. Why did they go too? I thought Yuno, Mira, and I are the only ones who will go. Why did they also follow?

Grrr, those brats.

Yuno's POV

Yui, please be safe, I'm coming. Wait for me.

I clinched my fist and gritted my teeth, then I demanded my eagle to go faster.

Kingdom of Darkness --

Now, where are they? This is the first time I went here, it's so dark and only the moon serves as the light. I never knew there is a place like this.

"YUI! YUII!!" I yelled, trying to find them.

"Wind Magic: Multiple Eagles," I said and I ordered them to find Yui as soon as possible then tell me where they are.

Fck, fck, fck! I feel so uneasy. I'm starting to panic. I want to see her already. I want to see her condition.

Someone suddenly pat my back, "It's alright, we'll find her," Ethan said.

"We MUST find her," I said and I continued looking.

Please, wait for me. I'll find you and save you, just hang on.

Yui's POV

Goosebumps.

"Are you cold? Wear your cape, Yui," Langston said. "Look at you, you're almost naked. Aren't you embarrassed?"

Believe me, Langston, I really really REALLY want to wear my cape already but I can't. I feel like my wounds will open any minute the moment I move, besides I feel like that cape is really really heavy. To be honest, I actually want to take off my remaining clothes because I'm suffocating.

"You treat me as your sister so I know you won't do anything bad to me," I said.

"Tsk, I'm still a guy, you know," he whispered.

"Then just don't look... you pervert," I pouted.

"YUIIII!!"

"CAPTAINN!"

"WHERE ARE YOU!?"

I heard someone called from afar.

"I-it's them," I said then I quickly stood up and I was about to run when I suddenly felt an intense pain from my wounds, and I started vomiting a lot of blood.

I forgot I have wounds.

"Yui, don't move too much, you're losing a lot of blood," he said.

"B-but--"

"I'll go, just stay here," he said then he stood up, but as he stood up he started vomiting a lot of blood too and he's bleeding so much, but he chose to ignore it and continued walking.

No, not like that Langston.

"L-langston, s-stop," I said.

My vision gets blurrier.

"L-langston!" I called but he ignored me.

I frowned, if he's like that then I'll do it too.

I forced myself to stand up and I can feel my blood spurting, I can't walk.

"WHY?!" I shouted. "WHY AM I SO WEAK!?" I screamed. I hate myself.

I cried loudly and it started raining.

Langston looked at me and he went back to me, he hugged me gently, "Yui, stop it already. We won, you won, so please have some rest."

"Then please d-don't leave l-like that," I sobbed.

"I won't, I'm sorry," he whispered. I hugged him back.

I need to help them look for us. What should I do? If I use my magic again, I think I'm going to faint... but, I think it's alright... because they're here already.

I squeezed Langston's shirt, "D-Dark," I whispered then I felt my wounds ached so much, it feels like I'm getting stabbed by my weapons again.

"Yui, no," Langston said.

"Spatial," I whispered.

"YUI, NO! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" I heard Langston yelled.

I want to have some rest already, I'm so exhausted.

Before I close my eyes, I saw someone running towards our direction and yelling something, but I can't hear it clearly. I can only hear the rain.

I smiled weakly and I felt my eyelids getting heavier so I closed my eyes...

And suddenly,

Everything went black.

----

Heya! How do you find this chapter? Share your thoughts and let's talk about it. Don't forget to vote ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114 36 9
Change is inevitable. Peace is easy to shatter, but hard to rebuild, just like trust. Greed has always led to humanity's worst mistakes. Yet it is ve...
42 5 11
There are five kingdoms on the planet called "Earth", wherein the people have their own elemental power; it is either fire, water, earth, ice, wind...
620K 40.3K 57
A human seer and an elven prince have one thing in common: a missing sister. Seraiah's dreams have a habit of coming true, but when all her dreams tu...
4.6K 337 18
** Complete - Unedited** "Sometimes I can not remember my name. Not until the large man I call King tells me it. Even then, I am not sure if it is m...