She is Death

By MsGorehound

In a world where demons are the primary enemies, there was a girl born in a kingdom where light doesn't exist... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: Aces
Chapter 3: The Riddler
Chapter 4: Alvis
Chapter 5: Meet the King
Chapter 6: Meet the Hot-Headed Guy
Chapter 7: Into the Valley
Chapter 8: Malice
Chapter 9: Kingdom of Witches
Chapter 10: Alice
Chapter 11: Felix
Chapter 12: Day-te Off?
Chapter 13: Yuri
Chapter 14: Asmodeus
Chapter 15: Yui's Recovery
Chapter 16: The Story
Chapter 17: Feelings
Chapter 18: The Looks
Chapter 19: The Ball Part 1
Chapter 20: Snezana
Chapter 21: Langston
Chapter 22: The Ball Part 2
Chapter 23: Akase
Chapter 24: The Ball Part 3
Chapter 25: Meet Langston
Chapter 26: Jack
Chapter 27: Dreams
Chapter 28: Liris
Chapter 29: Lunex
Chapter 31: The Tiger (Vale)
Chapter 32: Antia
Chapter 33: Barbas
Chapter 34: Help
Chapter 35: Flashback
Chapter 36: Weeks without Her
Chapter 37: First
Chapter 38: The Baby
Chapter 39: Yva
Chapter 40: Memory
Chapter 41: Another Memory
Chapter 42: Beach Day
Chapter 43: The Necklace
Chapter 44: Dwayne
Chapter 45: Acceptance
Chapter 46: Spurt, Splatter, Scatter
Chapter 47: To the Mansion
Chapter 48: Boney-Guy
Chapter 49: Elisha
Chapter 50: Elisha (Part 2)
Chapter 51: Luc
Chapter 52: The Surprise
Chapter 53: Welcoming
Chapter 54: Love
Chapter 55: Flirt
Chapter 56: Centipede
Chapter 57: The King
Chapter 58: Set a Meeting
Chapter 59: Start of the Meeting
Chapter 60: Max & Yui
Chapter 61: The Plan
Chapter 62: Kingdom of Darkness
Chapter 63: Meet the Leaders and Rulers
Chapter 64: The Start
Chapter 65: The War
Chapter 66: The War (2)
Chapter 67: Her Fall
Chapter 68: The End
Chapter 69: The Beauty in Nightmare
Chapter 70: She is Death
Chapter 71: End of War
Epilogue

Chapter 30: Steve and Ethan's Battle

124 14 4
By MsGorehound

"So, it's just you," I said.

"WHEN I TOLD YOU TO STAY, YOU MUST STAY!" She screamed then in just a blink of an eye, she's already behind me. Dang, she moves so fast!

Then she suddenly bit my arm, "Fire Magic: Spiral Flame," I said then she quickly avoided it.

"Fire?" she said. "FIRE!" then she wrapped me using her tail and she crawled rapidly while dragging me with her then she suddenly dived in the water.

Shit, how am I going to use my fire magic now? I'm in trouble.

Then I heard her hissed and a lot of snakes swam towards me, I tried flying but her tail is still wrapped around me. I'm drowning.

I have no other choice but to... "ARGH!" I bit her tail. She shouted and let me go.

I swam quickly but the snakes were faster, so I forced myself to fly and I got out of the water. As soon as I got out of the water, "Fire Magic: Spiral Flame!" I shouted, even though I don't know where she is, "Fire Magic: Bomb Scattershot!"

I don't even know if it hits her or not, I was just throwing and throwing a lot of spells.

"Fire Magic--" I suddenly felt my arm she bit earlier aching. Don't tell me that's venomous? I'm poisoned?!

Dmn that snake!

Then suddenly, I was shocked when she jumped out from the water and her mouth got larger, I can easily see her fangs and the inside of her mouth. Disgusting!

"Fire Magic: Bomb Scattershot!" I quickly chanted, aiming for her mouth. But she suddenly closed her mouth, so it only hits her face.

Then she dived back into the water, but I felt her tail grabbed my hand and it dragged me down. Not again!

Then I suddenly felt someone grabbed my other hand from above and it pulled me up.

"Absorption Magic: Affinity!" she said then she threw me on the ground, and she absorbed the snake's strength and speed. She caught the snake's neck and she ran on the ground while lugging the snake woman and grinding her on the ground.

Mira? Why is she here?

"STEVE!" She shouted.

Oh right! Of course, I forgot.

"Fire Magic: Spiral Flame!" I shouted then it hit the snake woman but it's not enough.

"Absorption Magic: Water Manipulation!" Mira said. She absorbed the snake's water magic since she's faster in water.

(Even though the snake woman is not chanting the spell of her water magic, she still used it by drowning Steve earlier and by stomping on him underwater using the water itself, which makes it even heavier and harder for Steve to come out... from the water.) Water water lol.

Then I saw the water from the river started moving. Mira quickly raised both of her hands and point it to the snake woman. The snake woman screamed and her big mouth opened again. Then I saw the water formed into an enormous drill and quickly flew towards the snake and it pierced her mouth until the end of its tail.

"Fire Magic: Into Ash," I chanted and it burned her body and quickly became an ash.

Mira looked at me.

"W-well, just wanted to make sure she's dead," I said.

Then Mira walked towards me and touched my bitten arm, "It's poisonous," she said.

"I know, don't worry, I'll be fi--"

"Here, drink this," she said then she gave me a small glass that looks like a potion.

Is this a love potion?

"Don't look at me like that, it's not love potion. This is the Witches' Kingdom so I bought an antidote to remove the poison that entered your body," she said.

"How did you know I was poisoned?"

"I saw you got bitten by the snake," she said. "Clairvoyance," she added.

(Clairvoyance is the ability to gain direct visual information about an object, person, location, or any physical event by means of user's physical sight.)

"Oh, that's the reason why you also know where I am," I said. She nodded.

I took the antidote from her and drank it all. It tastes so bitter, yuck. Is this really an antidote?

Then suddenly, I felt my arm getting better and lighter, "Thanks, I feel better now," I said.

She smiled.

"Also, thanks for saving me earlier," I said.

"Saving you is my favorite thing to do," she smiled.

There she goes again. "Mira, I'm really sorry but I--"

"Shh," she said as she put her finger on my lips, "I know you don't love me as much as I do, but please just at least learn to have feelings for me, even just a little," she said then she softly kissed my cheek.

"Plus, you are my fiancee, so you--"

"Let's not talk about that," I said as I look at her in the eyes.

She smiled, "I'm sorry."

"Let's go," I said then I felt her held my hand but I pushed it away, and I put my hands in my pockets.

Why am I stuck with this kind of relationship? I only see her as my bestfriend since she's my childhood friend, I don't have any plans to marry her.

Why did mom and dad choose her to become my wife? Is it because she came from a very rich family, richer than ours? Psh, who cares about luxuries?

-------

Ethan's POV

Stoneburrow Town

"Asher, behind you!" I shouted.

"Mirror Magic: Bounce," he said then Hodus's boulder just bounced off.

(Mirror Magic: Bounce, a mirror magic where all the magic that hits the mirror will just bounce off. It can also serve as a defense.)

Asher and I are currently fighting Hodus and Feron. Hodus is a stone magic user and Feron is a bunny-like assassin, he uses katana and a fan that has tiny swords in it and sharp edges. Asher is the Vice Captain of The Bulls, the squad that ranked 4th, he uses Mirror Magic.

"Steel Magic: Spike Ground," I said. But Feron avoided the spikes by jumping very high. He was going to land on me with his katana but... "Steel Magic: Hardest Spears!" It caught his foot.

"Stone Magic: Boulder," Hodus said then a large boulder appeared and is landing towards us.

"Why do you keep on throwing boulders if I can defend it?" Asher said. "Mirror Magic: Bounce." then the boulder bounced to their direction but Feron just cut it in half.

Then Feron swayed his fan rapidly and it let out tiny several sharp blades.

"Shattered Mirror!" Asher said then his mirror broke into several pieces of glass and attacked Feron's tiny blades.

"Stone Magic: Pillar Stones!" Hodus said then the ground started shaking and Asher and I quickly flew away because we felt something coming out from the ground.

And yes, several tall large pillars grew from the ground.

"Keep your eyes on me," Feron said, he's behind Asher.

"Asher!" I shouted but I was too late. Feron slashed Asher at the back and he started losing control on his flying and started falling down.

"Spiral Lance!" I said then a large spiral lance spinning rapidly appeared in my hand and I threw it onto Feron.

He tried stopping it with his sword and fan but he failed, so it cut his left arm.

Then I quickly flew towards Asher to catch him from falling down and I put him down gently.

"Valkyrie Stone," I heard Hodus chanted then suddenly, his body is covered with stone armor and he's holding a stone sword.

Then he vanished and appeared in front of me, he was going to stab me but... "Shattered Mirror!" It hit his hand and dropped the stone sword but he did not falter, he quickly swayed his hand and punched my face and I was blown away.

"Stone Magic: Pillar Stones!"

"Steel Shield!" I quickly shouted and defended myself from the large pillars that came from the ground, and instead of piercing my body, it just blew me away because of my shield.

"ETHAN!" Asher shouted, so I looked behind me and saw that Feron swayed his fan, I dodged it but it still caught me and it wounded my chest. I can't see him clearly because my eyeglasses broke when Hodus punched me.

"ETHAN! LOOK AT ME!" I heard Asher shouted so I looked at him.

"Mirror Magic: Reflection," he said then a small mirror appeared in front of him and I saw myself in the mirror, then suddenly there are several Ethans appeared everywhere.

"SPIRAL LANCE!" I shouted and the other Ethans also shouted the same and we all got a Spiral Lance and we threw it to Feron.

Feron kicked me hard and I landed on the ground hardly. Then he flew so fast, "Lightning Steel Arrow!" I shouted and I threw my large arrow wrapped in lightning and it flew so fast.

Feron slashed all of my Spiral Lance quickly but he was not aware I threw another spell, and the lightning steel arrow pierced and cut Feron's head and my arrow exploded in the sky, together with his head.

"Stone Magic: Boulder!" Hodus suddenly shouted. "Stone Magic: Pillar Stones!"

"Mirror Magic: Bounce."

"Spiral Lance!"

Hodus's boulder bounced back to him but he avoided it, and he was surprised when the Ethans and I threw a spiral lance into his direction.

"Stone Magic: Stone Shield!" Then a large circle stone appeared and locked him inside but that's useless.

My spiral lance can still get inside that stone, especially when there are several spiral lance coming in his way.

Then little by little, his stone shield started cracking until the last spiral lance forced itself in and it pierced right through his heart.

"Shattered Mirror," Asher said then the shattered mirror stabbed Hodus's head.

Then we walked towards Hodus, Asher picked up his stone sword, then he swayed it and cut Hodus's head, his blood started spurting like a fountain.

"Nice job, Ethan," Asher said.

"You too, Vice Captain. Nice job," I said.

But something's troubling me...

My precious eyeglasses were broken

-----

Pictures/Arts above not mine. Credits(1st Image): WLOP

Credits(2nd & 3rd Image): Pinterest

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 1.8K 60
"You need to understand this." He stepped closer, "I'm going to protect you Seraphina. Now and forever. Even if you choose to leave. You're someone I...
620K 40.3K 57
A human seer and an elven prince have one thing in common: a missing sister. Seraiah's dreams have a habit of coming true, but when all her dreams tu...
303 62 45
A male teenager with a cryptic history of birth engaged in a perilous adventure with his friends. On their journey, they met a mysterious girl that...
34 0 10
The world has neglected me for too long. I've been hoping for something good to happen to me for years and it's finally happened. I've made a friend...