She is Death

By MsGorehound

In a world where demons are the primary enemies, there was a girl born in a kingdom where light doesn't exist... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: Aces
Chapter 3: The Riddler
Chapter 4: Alvis
Chapter 5: Meet the King
Chapter 6: Meet the Hot-Headed Guy
Chapter 7: Into the Valley
Chapter 8: Malice
Chapter 9: Kingdom of Witches
Chapter 10: Alice
Chapter 11: Felix
Chapter 12: Day-te Off?
Chapter 13: Yuri
Chapter 14: Asmodeus
Chapter 15: Yui's Recovery
Chapter 16: The Story
Chapter 17: Feelings
Chapter 18: The Looks
Chapter 19: The Ball Part 1
Chapter 20: Snezana
Chapter 21: Langston
Chapter 22: The Ball Part 2
Chapter 23: Akase
Chapter 24: The Ball Part 3
Chapter 25: Meet Langston
Chapter 26: Jack
Chapter 28: Liris
Chapter 29: Lunex
Chapter 30: Steve and Ethan's Battle
Chapter 31: The Tiger (Vale)
Chapter 32: Antia
Chapter 33: Barbas
Chapter 34: Help
Chapter 35: Flashback
Chapter 36: Weeks without Her
Chapter 37: First
Chapter 38: The Baby
Chapter 39: Yva
Chapter 40: Memory
Chapter 41: Another Memory
Chapter 42: Beach Day
Chapter 43: The Necklace
Chapter 44: Dwayne
Chapter 45: Acceptance
Chapter 46: Spurt, Splatter, Scatter
Chapter 47: To the Mansion
Chapter 48: Boney-Guy
Chapter 49: Elisha
Chapter 50: Elisha (Part 2)
Chapter 51: Luc
Chapter 52: The Surprise
Chapter 53: Welcoming
Chapter 54: Love
Chapter 55: Flirt
Chapter 56: Centipede
Chapter 57: The King
Chapter 58: Set a Meeting
Chapter 59: Start of the Meeting
Chapter 60: Max & Yui
Chapter 61: The Plan
Chapter 62: Kingdom of Darkness
Chapter 63: Meet the Leaders and Rulers
Chapter 64: The Start
Chapter 65: The War
Chapter 66: The War (2)
Chapter 67: Her Fall
Chapter 68: The End
Chapter 69: The Beauty in Nightmare
Chapter 70: She is Death
Chapter 71: End of War
Epilogue

Chapter 27: Dreams

120 13 4
By MsGorehound

*knock knock*

"Yui? What's wrong? Are you okay?" Alyssa asked from the outside.

"I-I'm okay, I just accidentally dropped the glass while I was cleaning," I said.

"Okay, goodnight!" She said.

"Goodnight," I said.

What was that reflection? Is that me? No, it cannot be! Why would I smile like that? It's so creepy and disgusting!

Maybe I'm just exhausted.

I lied down on my bed and hugged Yuri, and I closed my eyes and slept.

------

"Yui... Yui," someone called.

"Who are you? Where are you?" I asked.

What place is this? It's just pure white and empty. Am I in heaven? Did I die in my sleep?

"Yui," someone called again.

I walked and walked and walked but I see no end.

Plus, why do I feel so light and small? I looked at my hands and it's so small, my feet are so small too, and I'm wearing a plain white dress. I held my face, it's so soft and smooth. I touched my hair and looked at it, why is my hair color white? My hair is black, not white.

"Who am I? Who is this girl?" I whispered.

"Yeah... who are you?" someone spoke again.

"Please show yourself," I said.

Then I heard slow footsteps coming towards me but I still see no one. Then suddenly, "Yui," he's behind me.

I looked at him and I was scared by what I saw.

"Y-you're--"

I can't speak clearly.

I can feel my whole body trembling.

He's wearing a long black cape with a hood. He has no skin, only bones. But he has halo above his head.

"W-w-what are you?" I asked.

He did not answer me, instead, he just handed me a mirror. So I took it and looked at myself in the mirror.

The girl on the mirror looks like a child, she has white eyes and pale skin, and her hair is so white.

Who is this? This is not me.

"It's you," the bones said.

"It's not me. My hair is black, and my eyes are red. I don't have pale skin and I don't look like a child," I said.

"Look in the mirror once again," he said.

So I looked at the mirror again, and the child-like girl in the mirror slowly changed. Her hair slowly became black and her eyes became red. This time, it's me, it's really me.

But then, the girl in the mirror suddenly cried black blood, and her eyes became white.

I dropped the mirror and it shattered into small pieces.

"Yui, you need to hurry," he said.

"What? I... I don't understand," I said.

"Don't worry, I'm always guiding you. Ever since you were born, I never left you," he said.

Then he raised his hand above my head and a black butterfly came flying.

"This will help you gain your memories," he said.

"Tell me why are my eyes, my hair, and my skin like this? Why do I look like a child?" I said.

"Please tell me," I pleaded.

"You should find it out yourself," he said then he slowly walked away.

I ran to chase him, "Please! Don't leave please! Please!" I shouted but I can't catch up to him even though he's just walking slowly.

"Please! PLEASE!"

------

"PLEASE!" I shouted.

Then I saw everyone looking at me, even the captain.

"W-what are you all doing here?" I asked.

"We were waking you up for an hour already. Yuno even cast his wind eagle to your room but you're still asleep," Alyssa said.

"You kept on shouting please, we got worried so we called the captain," Steve said.

"What happened? Is it a nightmare?" Yuno asked.

"No, I... it wasn't... it was...I-I don't know," I said. I'm so confused right now. So confused by what I saw in the glass and confused by what I dreamed about!

I sighed, "Maybe I'm just exhausted."

I smiled, "Thank you guys for your concern."

Alyssa smiled, "If you have any problems, you can talk to me, to us," she said.

I smiled back.

"Alright, since all of you are here, I will announce what you will do today," the captain said. We all looked at him.

"All of you are going on a mission, it will also serve as your training. I will assign you to different places and you will fight different enemies, but of course you're not alone. Maybe there are some mages or assassins or whatever, who will help you with the battle...MAYBE," the captain said.

"But what about me?" Alyssa said.

"I'll assign you to a place where there are many injured and wounded people," he said.

"No excuses, no buts. If you can't defeat them yourself, you don't deserve to be here. Surpass your limits and win the battle," the captain said.

Win the battle? How am I supposed to win the battle if all I can do is to make spatials, and fall asleep when things get rough?

Can I do it alone? I hope there is someone who will help me. Please.

"Oh yeah! This will be exciting! I can't wait to smash their heads!" Felix said.

"Felix, you will be assigned in Briar Bridge in Assassins' Kingdom. You will fight Liris, a Briar user. She controls all of the briars that surrounds her," the captain said.

"I'm fighting a girl? Huh! That's an easy one," Felix said.

"Ethan, your place will be in Stoneburrow Town. You will fight two enemies there, Hodus and Feron," the captain continued.

"It's just inside the Mages' Kingdom," Ethan whispered.

"Hodus is a Stone Magic user and no one knows what Feron can do, but it is said that he is a bunny, but not just a normal bunny, so be prepared," the captain added. Ethan saluted.

"Steve, you will be fighting Beela in Brather's Town in Kingdom of Witches. Beela loves seducing men, so I need you to be serious and do not let your guard down," he said.

"Nah, I won't betray Yui," Steve said then he winked.

He never changed.

"Alyssa, heal all the wounded witches in Heathens Village. There are lots of witches who were injured, but I still want you to be aware of your surroundings. The enemy might still be there. Heathens Village is also inside the Kingdom of Witches," the captain said.

"Yes, captain! I will do my best!" Alyssa saluted.

"Yuno, you will be fighting Vale in Firesse inside the Assassin's Kingdom. Vale moves and attacks like a tiger, he also uses fire, so be careful."

Yuno just nodded.

"Yui..."

"Yes, captain?" I said cheerfully.

I'm really nervous right now, where am I going to fight? Can I do it alone?

"You'll be fighting Antia, I don't know what she can do but be careful. I heard she's powerful," the captain said. "I want to help you grow and discover your real powers or magic, that's why I want you to fight a powerful enemy."

"I know you can defeat her since you defeated Asmodeus, right? But this time, I want you to be wide awake and fight using your own eyes, hands, body, and mind," the captain added.

Why? Why did he do that? I'm not yet ready to fight a strong enemy. I'm getting really nervous about this. I hope I can survive, please.

"W-where is she located?" I asked.

"She's inside the...

Kingdom of Darkness."

------

Pictures/Arts above not mine! Credits (1st Image): Kyrie Meii

Credits (2nd Image): Aoi Ogata

Hey guys! How's the story so far? Do you have any guesses about Yui's real identity? What can she do?

Vote my story and leave a comment ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 1.3K 104
"My whole life changed after my mother's death. I was an orphan just before some time and now, I am a witch, the next heir of Witchdom, a princess, t...
5.5K 477 31
She was to be the princess of the Elves. She was to bring peace to a war-laden land, with all of the Supernaturals attacking each other. She was supp...
Luna By jaz

Fantasy

63 1 13
When fire is what you remember from your home and darkness is what you have left from your mother. Stories of what people though of your mother but y...
4.6K 337 18
** Complete - Unedited** "Sometimes I can not remember my name. Not until the large man I call King tells me it. Even then, I am not sure if it is m...