She is Death

By MsGorehound

In a world where demons are the primary enemies, there was a girl born in a kingdom where light doesn't exist... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: Aces
Chapter 3: The Riddler
Chapter 4: Alvis
Chapter 5: Meet the King
Chapter 6: Meet the Hot-Headed Guy
Chapter 7: Into the Valley
Chapter 8: Malice
Chapter 9: Kingdom of Witches
Chapter 10: Alice
Chapter 11: Felix
Chapter 12: Day-te Off?
Chapter 13: Yuri
Chapter 14: Asmodeus
Chapter 15: Yui's Recovery
Chapter 16: The Story
Chapter 17: Feelings
Chapter 18: The Looks
Chapter 19: The Ball Part 1
Chapter 20: Snezana
Chapter 22: The Ball Part 2
Chapter 23: Akase
Chapter 24: The Ball Part 3
Chapter 25: Meet Langston
Chapter 26: Jack
Chapter 27: Dreams
Chapter 28: Liris
Chapter 29: Lunex
Chapter 30: Steve and Ethan's Battle
Chapter 31: The Tiger (Vale)
Chapter 32: Antia
Chapter 33: Barbas
Chapter 34: Help
Chapter 35: Flashback
Chapter 36: Weeks without Her
Chapter 37: First
Chapter 38: The Baby
Chapter 39: Yva
Chapter 40: Memory
Chapter 41: Another Memory
Chapter 42: Beach Day
Chapter 43: The Necklace
Chapter 44: Dwayne
Chapter 45: Acceptance
Chapter 46: Spurt, Splatter, Scatter
Chapter 47: To the Mansion
Chapter 48: Boney-Guy
Chapter 49: Elisha
Chapter 50: Elisha (Part 2)
Chapter 51: Luc
Chapter 52: The Surprise
Chapter 53: Welcoming
Chapter 54: Love
Chapter 55: Flirt
Chapter 56: Centipede
Chapter 57: The King
Chapter 58: Set a Meeting
Chapter 59: Start of the Meeting
Chapter 60: Max & Yui
Chapter 61: The Plan
Chapter 62: Kingdom of Darkness
Chapter 63: Meet the Leaders and Rulers
Chapter 64: The Start
Chapter 65: The War
Chapter 66: The War (2)
Chapter 67: Her Fall
Chapter 68: The End
Chapter 69: The Beauty in Nightmare
Chapter 70: She is Death
Chapter 71: End of War
Epilogue

Chapter 21: Langston

126 12 0
By MsGorehound

"L-l-l-little sister!?" I shouted.

I looked at Yuno and he's smirking.

"Yup! Why?"

I blushed.

YUNOOOOO!! All of those tears I wasted earlier, and all of those rants, I... ughhh! THAT. IS. SO. EMBARRASSING!

"I-I thought you're--"

"Yuno's girlfriend?" then she laughed, "A lot of people say that. But really, Yuno's my big brother. It's just that we're really close from each other, and I'm protecting him from flirty ladies who wants to steal him from me! Hmp!" She said.

"N-n-nice to meet you. I'm one of his--"

"Comrades, yes, I know. Big brother and I already talked about you earlier, he even told me that you're--" then Yuno covered her mouth.

"Snezana," he said then he glared at her, she glared back.

They're really siblings.

"By the way, I'm from The Blossoms' group, ya know, the all girls group and the Top 3 squad. I'm a Feather Magic User," she cheerfully said.

"I-I'm--"

"You don't have to tell me. Big brother already told me everything about you," she said then she smiled widely.

What else did he tell her?

"I'm 18 years old," she said.

"U-umm..."

What should I say if she already knows everything about me?

"It's the captains!"

"The captains are here!"

The crowd started whispering.

I looked at the direction they're looking at, and I saw captain Luttrell with his poker face look.

And beside him is...

"T-that's the guy from earlier!" I shouted, then they all looked at me.

I heard Yuno sighed.

Then the guy from earlier started walking to my direction.

"Y-y-you're a c-captain?" I asked.

He's holding a card in his mouth again! He brushed my hair then he snapped his finger and a diamond flower appeared. Then he put it at the back of my ear. He replaced the flower he withered earlier.

He's not answering me! Is he a Yuno-like type of man but colder?

He forced my mouth open by squeezing my cheeks, then he transferred his card from his mouth to my mouth.

"Keep it," he said then he walked away.

What was that?

I took the card he gave, I looked at it and it has a different symbol. Not a joker, not an Ace nor any shapes, but a mere skull.

What kind of card is this?

"Who... is he?" I asked.

"Captain Langston from The Legends, the 2nd best group," Snezana answered.

"That's the first time I heard Captain Langston spoke. He never spoke to anyone, even to his enemies and to the king. He's just whispering his spells to himself whenever he fights. He's just always looking from afar with his blank eyes and expression. His voice gave me chills," Snezana said. "I actually thought he's mute," she laughed.

"He spoke."

"Why did the captain talk to her?"

"What's with that woman?"

The crowd started whispering again, they're talking about me... again.

Then someone clapped from the stage, "Alright! The show must go on. Continue the music," the king announced.

Then the crowd stopped gossiping.

Yuno suddenly held my hand and put my hands on his shoulder, and he put his hands on my back, near my waist.

This is what Steve did to me earlier.

"Alright, I'll go now big brother. I'll go hang out with my friends. Enjoy!" Snezana said then she walked away.

"Tell me what happened," Yuno said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Why are you and Captain Langston kissing?"

"W-we were not kissing!"

"Then what was that?"

"I don't know either. He just found me shouting outside then he told me many things and I'm really confused right now."

"What are you confused about?"

"He told me he was one of my comrades, then that! I did not know captain was trying to kiss me, I thought he was just playing with me," I said.

"Tss, don't do that again."

"It's not my fault, it was captain Langston's fault. He even touched my chest," I pouted.

He glared at me.

"I'm telling the truth, but he did not touch my chest because of that or whatever you are thinking. He touched it because he told me that it needs to be awaken, something needs to be awaken and I don't understand him at all."

"He still touched it," he said still glaring at me.

"I did not like it too, okay?"

"Tss," he said then he pulled me closer to him, "Then what were you shouting?"

"N-nothing," I said.

"What is it?"

"I shouted 'I hate you'," I pouted.

"Why?"

"Because I thought you were flirting with other woman," I pouted then I looked away.

"And what if I am?"

"Then I don't care," I pouted even more.

"Really? That's why you cried?"

"I-I cried b-because I found out that one of my comrades survived, okay?"

"Then why do you hate me that much and why you were shouting at me earlier?"

"T-that doesn't mean anything!"

"If you say so," he said then he smirked.

"I don't want a smirk, I want a smile," I frowned.

"No," he said.

Ughh! There he goes again.

But I'm really happy that I'm dancing with Yuno right now.

I hugged him, he hugged me back. Then we still continued dancing even though we're hugging each other.

"You know what? My favorite thing to do is to hug you. Your warmth makes me feel comfortable and safe," I said.

He did not talk. He's just listening to me.

"Also, Steve danced with me earlier," I said. "He said he likes me," I whispered.

I felt him hugged me tighter.

"I don't know what to say to him. I don't know what to feel, or what to act. I was just surprised," I said.

"Do you like him too?"

"I like him, yes, but as a friend. The way I feel about you is different from what I feel about him," I said.

He pushed me gently and looked at me in the eyes, "What do you feel about me?"

"I... don't know. I don't understand. I'm still confused," I said.

He just smiled slightly, "You'll find out about that... soon. Don't force yourself," he said.

I smiled at him then I kissed his cheek gently.

I looked at him and he's not glaring at me, instead he's smiling at me.

Aaahh, I just love that precious smile.

------

Picture above not mine. Credits (Image): Pinterest

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146 29 15
What if dreams really could come true? What if fairy tales could come true? And you will become their main character? Once a girl named Aislinn had a...
4.6K 337 18
** Complete - Unedited** "Sometimes I can not remember my name. Not until the large man I call King tells me it. Even then, I am not sure if it is m...
613K 23.4K 52
"Estelle, I will kill any man who stands in my way of having you. I will kill one to one thousand men!" I snarled, fury consuming me as her frightene...
42 5 11
There are five kingdoms on the planet called "Earth", wherein the people have their own elemental power; it is either fire, water, earth, ice, wind...