She is Death

By MsGorehound

In a world where demons are the primary enemies, there was a girl born in a kingdom where light doesn't exist... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: Aces
Chapter 3: The Riddler
Chapter 4: Alvis
Chapter 5: Meet the King
Chapter 6: Meet the Hot-Headed Guy
Chapter 7: Into the Valley
Chapter 8: Malice
Chapter 9: Kingdom of Witches
Chapter 10: Alice
Chapter 11: Felix
Chapter 12: Day-te Off?
Chapter 14: Asmodeus
Chapter 15: Yui's Recovery
Chapter 16: The Story
Chapter 17: Feelings
Chapter 18: The Looks
Chapter 19: The Ball Part 1
Chapter 20: Snezana
Chapter 21: Langston
Chapter 22: The Ball Part 2
Chapter 23: Akase
Chapter 24: The Ball Part 3
Chapter 25: Meet Langston
Chapter 26: Jack
Chapter 27: Dreams
Chapter 28: Liris
Chapter 29: Lunex
Chapter 30: Steve and Ethan's Battle
Chapter 31: The Tiger (Vale)
Chapter 32: Antia
Chapter 33: Barbas
Chapter 34: Help
Chapter 35: Flashback
Chapter 36: Weeks without Her
Chapter 37: First
Chapter 38: The Baby
Chapter 39: Yva
Chapter 40: Memory
Chapter 41: Another Memory
Chapter 42: Beach Day
Chapter 43: The Necklace
Chapter 44: Dwayne
Chapter 45: Acceptance
Chapter 46: Spurt, Splatter, Scatter
Chapter 47: To the Mansion
Chapter 48: Boney-Guy
Chapter 49: Elisha
Chapter 50: Elisha (Part 2)
Chapter 51: Luc
Chapter 52: The Surprise
Chapter 53: Welcoming
Chapter 54: Love
Chapter 55: Flirt
Chapter 56: Centipede
Chapter 57: The King
Chapter 58: Set a Meeting
Chapter 59: Start of the Meeting
Chapter 60: Max & Yui
Chapter 61: The Plan
Chapter 62: Kingdom of Darkness
Chapter 63: Meet the Leaders and Rulers
Chapter 64: The Start
Chapter 65: The War
Chapter 66: The War (2)
Chapter 67: Her Fall
Chapter 68: The End
Chapter 69: The Beauty in Nightmare
Chapter 70: She is Death
Chapter 71: End of War
Epilogue

Chapter 13: Yuri

162 13 2
By MsGorehound

"I'm so happy I met you, Yui."

He's too close. I can't breathe. What should I do? What should I do? He's still staring at my eyes. I can't move, help! I'm paralyzed.

I closed my eyes and didn't move, "Y-yuno," I whispered.

Then I suddenly felt him flicked my forehead, so I opened my eyes and I saw him walking already and leaving me behind. I don't understand him at all!

"Y-yuno, wait for me!" I said then I ran towards him.

"Why are you like that? I don't understand you," I said.

Then I felt him held my hand, I looked at him but he did not look at me and just continued walking.

"Yuno--"

"Stay away from Steve," he said.

"What? Why?"

"Just do it," he demanded.

"No," I pouted then I squeezed his hand.

He glared at me and sighed.

"Three Shots, everyone! Three Shots! If you managed to shoot the balloons, you can get whatever prize you want!" A man with a beard announced.

I quickly pulled Yuno to that "Three Shots" and said, "Yuno, let's play that game! I want a teddy bear!"

He did not speak.

"1 game only please," I said then the man with a beard handed me three darts.

I started throwing the darts but it did not hit any balloons. I thought it was an easy game!

"Another game please," I said then I threw the darts but it did not hit any balloons AGAIN!

"Ughh! This is so frustrating! Another game, Mr. Beard Man!" I shouted then he handed me the darts. I threw the first and second dart carefully but it hit nothing! AGAIN!

UGHH!!

I was about to throw the last dart but Yuno grabbed it from me then he threw the dart and it hit the balloon at the center.

"Woah! You're pretty good at this, huh?" I said.

"It's a basic one," he said.

That's basic?!

"What prize do you want to claim, little girl?" the man with the beard asked.

"I-I'm not a little girl!" I pouted.

"And I'm not Mr. Beard Man," he said.

"I want that black teddy bear," I said while frowning.

"You're the first one to choose that black teddy bear. Nobody wants it due to its color," the man with the beard said.

"But I find it cute," I said.

Then he gave me the black teddy bear, so I took it and hugged it tightly, "Yay! Thank you, Yuno! This is so fluffy and so adorable," I smiled and looked at him. We started walking again.

"Who told you that's yours?" he said then he took the teddy bear from me.

"W-what? But I thought--"

"I was the one who hit the balloon and not you," he said with a poker face.

"Then can I have it instead? Please? Please?" I pleaded.

He smirked, "Tss, I don't even need that," he said then he gave it back to me. What's with him?

"Sit here and wait for me," he said so I sat on the bench.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'll buy some drinks," he answered then he left.

Why leave me here? Am I a burden to him? Oh well, I'll just play with my teddy bear.

What should I call you? Hmmm, I'm not really good at giving names but I think I'll call you... "Yuri, I'll call you Yuri. So that your name will sound like mine: Yui and Yuri. And Yuno's the father? Since he's the one who really got you. Hmm, that sounds cute. All of our initials starts in Y," I giggled.

I will treasure you too.

"Yuno gave me a gift~ Yuno gave me a gift~" I sang as I hug Yuri.

"Can I have that too?" someone whispered from behind, "Yui Akumu," then he licked my neck.

Goosebumps.

I quickly look at that person and he's directly looking at my eyes and his face is too close to mine. He's smiling widely and his eyes are all black and doesn't have any white space.

My eyes widened.

I held Yuri tightly.

No, no, no. Not today.

No. Please.

I'm not yet ready to face a...

A demon

------

Picture above is not mine. Credits(Image): indiamart.com

Heya, guys! Sorry this chapter is too short, but don't worry the next chapter will be lit (I hope). Stay tuned!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34 0 10
The world has neglected me for too long. I've been hoping for something good to happen to me for years and it's finally happened. I've made a friend...
5.5K 477 31
She was to be the princess of the Elves. She was to bring peace to a war-laden land, with all of the Supernaturals attacking each other. She was supp...
Luna By jaz

Fantasy

63 1 13
When fire is what you remember from your home and darkness is what you have left from your mother. Stories of what people though of your mother but y...
303 62 45
A male teenager with a cryptic history of birth engaged in a perilous adventure with his friends. On their journey, they met a mysterious girl that...