17 & Pregnant [ORIGINAL VERSI...

By RuthNaggawa

**This is the original version of 17 & Pregnant, now titled 19 and Pregnant** Liv Haydon has never been a typ... More

17 and Pregnant
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9; Team Effort
Chapter 10
IMPORTANT!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16; Reunion?
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: Honeymoon Phase; Over
Chapter 19: The Last Straw
Chapter 20
Chapter 21.5
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Filler
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 27.5: Easter Egg Hunt
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31: Shopping
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 34.5: Young Mom's Club
Chapter 35: Thanksgiving Day Special
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38: I Think I Wanna Marry You
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41: Mr. Grinch
Chapter 41.5: Holiday Cribs
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44|The Night Before... Christmas!
Chapter 44.1: Toddlers
44.2: Kiss It Better
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50: LONDON BRIDGES
Chapter 51: Happy Anniversary Liv.
REVISED VERSION OF 17 & PREGNANT

Chapter 21

106 5 1
By RuthNaggawa

(I'm considering Henry Cavill as Rob. What do you think? I'm also considering Patrick J Adams, Chris Pine, and Chris Evans. Let me know who you like the most!)

ROBERT

"Have fun!" Liv called out, then closed the door behind her.

I felt a hand slap onto my shoulder, and a laugh. "Let's get this started, shall we?" Aaron asked. I looked at him and sighed. He laughed, walking into their living room.

Here we go.

"So, kids, which movie do you want to watch?" I asked Erika and Nobu, Aaron's kids. "What can we watch?" Erika asked me. I got up, grabbed some kids' movies from the DVD case next to their TV, and came back to the little critics.

"Here we have..." I said, fanning out the movies, "Mulan, 1 & 2, Barbie Princess and The Pauper, Peter Pan, and all the Spy Kids movies. So, which one?" I asked them. They looked at all the movies for about a minute.

"Spy Kids. Two!" Erika exclaimed, pointing at the case. Nobu looked at her and nodded, following along with his sister. I took the movie and put it into the DVD player. The kids sat down on the couch, their focus on the movie. So, I went to check on the small ones.

"They haven't cried yet?" I asked Aaron, who was using his laptop in the dining room.

"Nope. All good." He looked up from his screen and smiled, "I think they like me more than you."

I shook my head and laughed, "There's no way. You know, it's said somewhere that kids gravitate towards good-looking people." I motioned towards myself, "Makes sense." Aaron laughed, going back to his laptop.

I sat down in a chair near him, then looked at the screen. "What are you doing, anyway?" I asked. "I'm on one of those horoscope astrology site thingies." He said, turning the screen so I could see better. "Wonderful explanation. Such rich detail." I commented. "Whatever, Mr. Braden."

"Why don't we look at..." I thought about it for a second, not really sure what horoscopes and astrology were all about. After a few minutes, Aaron looked at me. He must have sensed I was thinking. "Check out your horosc-" "My horoscope for the..." I interjected but was lost again. He almost laughed, I could tell. "The year-" "The year!" I interrupted again. Exactly what I was thinking...

Aaron shook his head and laughed, quietly. "What?" I asked. He shook his head again, "Nothing. It's just that you're such a fool." I smacked him in the back of his head, laughing myself. "Ow! Are you 12?!" He asked, laughing. He rubbed his head and then went on to check my horoscope.

"So... You are a Libra, right?" He asked me, looking through a website.

"Yeah."

I don't even know why he bothered asking. I just realized it then, but he already had a tab open with all of the Libra info on it.

Seriously.

"Okay, Danny boy! You wanna check out your compatibility with Liv?" He asked, clicking on something else.

"Sure, but what about my info?" I asked.

He waved a hand at me dismissively, "You have electronics. Do that on your own time."

He clicked on a few other things while I was busy rolling my eyes. I mean, really. What a waste of time. No, not even just time. WiFi, gas, and electricity. Instead of just reading it here, I have to do it on my own time.

Instead of relaxing it bed, maybe getting a little heated with my lady, I'm going to be reading my horoscope.

And, he calls himself my best friend.

"Oh!" Aaron exclaimed, seemingly very interested in what he had just discovered.

"What?" I asked, assuming he was just trying to get me hyped for nothing.

"Well, according to today's horoscope for you as a couple..." He looked at me, with a strangely sinister smirk.

I leaned in so that I could read what was on the screen myself.

...your partner will be showing their wild side...the bedroom will be steamier than usual...

"Blessed..." I whispered under my breath, reading the rest of the paragraph.

I leaned back in my chair, just contemplating.

"Wait, this is just a horoscope. So, who says it'll actually happen?" I asked Aaron. He looked at me and shrugged.

"Who says it won't?"

I squinted at him, then laughed. "Are you suggesting it's a possibility?"

He opened his mouth to speak, but then there was crying.

I got up and sighed, "I got it."

"Obviously." He said.

*****

"We're back!" I heard Liv call out from the front door. I quickly got up, Nuru in arm, to go express how happy I was that she was back.

"Hey." I said, giving her a kiss.

"Hey, babe. Did you miss me?" She asked.

Yes, I missed your hot self.

She leaned into me, smiling. Wow, already getting wilder.

"I really missed you, baby!" She exclaimed, taking Nuru from me and kissing her on the cheek plenty of times. She walked away into the living room while I watched, in envy.

Lucky baby.

"Are you all loose, now?" I asked Jen, who was busy taking off her shoes.

She looked at me, brow furrowed, with a smile. "Did you mean for it to come out like that?"

Oh.

"No, I did not." I said, shaking my head.

She hit my shoulder and laugh, ascending into the living room as well.

"Mommy!" I heard Erika and Nobu exclaim.

*****

"Thanks for today, auntie." Liv said, giving Jen a hug. "I should be thanking you, for keeping me company." She let go of Liv, then looked at me and Aaron. "You two did a good job taking care of the kids, too." She said, putting an arm around Aaron's waist.

"Yeah, thank you so much for that. It's nice to get a few hours to myself nowadays." Liv commented, rubbing her eyes. By the looks of it, she was clearly tired.

But, too tired to get it on? I don't know...

Marvin Gaye and get it on?

I could hear the memory of Liv singing that to me the other day in my head. Man, I don't even know that song!

After a few more minutes of talking, Liv and Jen starting yawning.

"I think we'd better get going." I said to Liv. She nodded, then smiled at Jen and Aaron.

"Thanks again, you guys." She said to them. She picked up the baby bag, with Neil sleeping in the chest baby carrier. I picked up the two car seats with the twins, which, I'm not gonna lie, were heavy.

Aaron helped get the door, and we continued to say our goodbyes and we drove off.

*****

"Are they asleep?" Liv asked from the bed as I entered the room. I nodded, then got under the covers myself.

"It's just you and me, now." I said, then started kissing her neck.

**CAUTION, ALL READERS!!**

If you read this before, you know there was a scene here. I got rid of it because it made even myself uncomfortable, so I was like nah. Just the aftermath now.

*****

I held Liv next to me as we lay down, her head resting on my chest.

"What a night," I said to her.

She chuckled, softly. "Wow, tiger. You're telling me. What got you so excited?" She asked, looking at me.

I rolled over to her and kissed her.

I put my right hand on her cheek and smiled, "You know you're just..."

She laughed again and kissed me, "I love you."

I grabbed her waist and pulled her close, "I love you, Olivia."

___________________________________________________________________

OMG! HOW I'VE MISSED ALL OF YOU LOVE-LILIES!!

It's been a while! I know, that's my fault. But, I had an awesome and busy summer. I hope yours was amazing as well. Or relaxing, or both. Whatever works.

I also encountered a lil' bit of romance.

And by romance, I mean just talking and looking. Yup, nothing really that special...

But, I felt blessed!

So, I have this idea. Since, I have a habit of taking forevah to update, I'm going to do something very special for you amazing lily loves.

Maybe that should be your nickname... Anyway...

I'm going to start posting mini-chapters. For example, the first one will be chapter 21.5, for example, depending on how many will be in between the next main chapter. These mini chapters will be posted kinda like vlogs, but story style. Just so that you ladies(and dudes, if any read this), can get a look into the everyday lives of this beautiful family!

I hope you loved this chapter! I actually felt hella awkward writing the 'love scene'. That's why I kept ruining the mood, haha.

God bless my future husband.

Let me know what you thought about it. I won't be surprised if you think it sucked. I am not trying to get people all lusty here, so yeyah.

I hope you liked/loved this chapter!If you did vote and/or comment.

Don't be salty, though.

Okay, I'm done talking.

Thank you SOOOO much for reading.

See you soon!

Love you all!

-HanaMay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 2.8K 16
Age gap series #1 (WILL BE BACK WITH PART 2 SOMETIME SOON) ____________ Angel Thomas: An eighteen-year-old high school student who happened to fall i...
9.4K 212 30
[CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING!] The 'almost love' story of Liv Arlene and Nate Caesar. I was almost good for her. I was almost good for him. Liv and...
1M 16.8K 62
-"Fuck I can't wait to taste you." He says under his heavy breath. Excitement courses through my body as Tyler wraps my legs around his waist so he...
4.4K 249 21
[Highest Ranking - #24 in Teen Romance] "Abby flips the tests over and in big fat stupid digital letters, the word PREGNANT punched me in the gut. It...