17 & Pregnant [ORIGINAL VERSI...

By RuthNaggawa

**This is the original version of 17 & Pregnant, now titled 19 and Pregnant** Liv Haydon has never been a typ... More

17 and Pregnant
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9; Team Effort
Chapter 10
IMPORTANT!
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16; Reunion?
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: Honeymoon Phase; Over
Chapter 19: The Last Straw
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 21.5
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Filler
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 27.5: Easter Egg Hunt
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31: Shopping
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 34.5: Young Mom's Club
Chapter 35: Thanksgiving Day Special
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38: I Think I Wanna Marry You
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41: Mr. Grinch
Chapter 41.5: Holiday Cribs
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44|The Night Before... Christmas!
Chapter 44.1: Toddlers
44.2: Kiss It Better
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50: LONDON BRIDGES
Chapter 51: Happy Anniversary Liv.
REVISED VERSION OF 17 & PREGNANT

Chapter 12

257 8 0
By RuthNaggawa

OLIVIA

"Morning Olivia." Rob said, smiling at me as I opened my eyes. He'd clearly been awake at least five minutes before me. "Were you watching me sleep?" I asked him, rubbing my eyes. His cheeks turned red which was an immediate giveaway, "Is that wrong?" I shook my head and chuckled. "It's cute. Unless you're a creep."

"So, do we have any plans for the day?" I asked. He got out of bed and walked into the bathroom, and then immediately walked back out. "We don't but I do." He replied. "Well...? What are you doing?" I asked, wondering why he was acting strange. "Not that it should really concern you, but I'm going to see my parents. My mother specifically wanted to see me in person."

I moved my head like I was dodging a bullet, giving him a double take. "Not that it should concern me? I'm sorry, who do you think I am?" I asked, completely offended. "My girlfriend. Who shouldn't be worrying about anything right now. Spend the day with your friends or something. I'll be back later in the afternoon." He gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked into the bathroom.

I sat on the bed, completely and utterly shocked. The only thing I could think of was to go and get Neil. I walked into his room and picked him up from his crib. "Why do I even have you in a different room? You know what? That changes now." I put him back in the crib, which he didn't seem to like. I rolled the crib into mine and Robert's room and placed it next to a wall.

"Perfect. You know what's upsetting? Today is my birthday and all your father wants to do is leave us here with each other. I love you but I love us all together. That would be the best birthday present. A party would be nice too, but I love my family more." I told Neil, letting him squeeze my finger.

Rob then emerged from the bathroom. I turned around as soon as I heard the door open and all he had on was a towel. I stared at his amazing physique and he caught me watching him. "Don't drool." He said, putting on his clothes. "Why don't you tell yourself that?" I said. "Well a bulging belly isn't much to drool at." He said.

I looked at him and tears streamed down my face. "Why would you say something like that?" I asked in tears, looking down at my abdomen. It was now extremely obvious that I was expecting. "I'm joking, I didn't mean it like that." He said, trying to give me a hug. I moved his hands away from me and he sighed.

"I'm taking Neil with me. My parents want to meet him." He said. "Then why can't I come? Don't they want to meet me?" I asked, still upset. He paused for a while and I already knew what the answer was. "Just go. I'll pack his bag." I said, walking out of the room. "Don't forget to take your cell if you go somewhere!" He called out as I was going down the steps. I heard him, but I didn't think he deserved a reply at that moment.

"So, he really said all that?" Yana asked me. I had decided to call her and ask if we could hang out. She was like the only friend I had left that wasn't related to me in any way. Also, one of my best friends. We'd decided to go to the mall and get Fro Yo from her family's company stand in the food court. It was free and I was all for it. It doesn't matter how rich I am, I'm always loving free stuff.

"Yes! He did! Can you believe it?! I mean I work so hard and...I just..." I started to cry and Yana nodded her head in understanding. "It's alright. I know, I know. Are you crying because of the hormones, how you feel, or both?" She asked. "Both." I replied, sniffling. I wiped my eyes and took a few deep breaths to calm myself down.

"You know, I'm still a bit surprised. I thought even I would get pregnant as a teen before you ever did." She said. "Yeah, well, I did it first. And I don't regret it. I am where I am and I'm grateful for it all." I told her. I would never regret all that's happened because I've gotten a blessing out of it.

"And I admire you for that." Yana said with a smile. She really was a good person. "And, this is a bday present for you." She reached under the table and pulled out a bag. I opened the bag and inside was a small cake, some clothes for me and the baby girl.

"How'd you know to get all of this?" I asked, surprised and happy. "I called your boyfriend. He told me all the things he thought you would love. He's a really good guy, you know." She said it as a matter of fact. "I know. I just..." I trailed off and judging by her expression, she knew what I meant.

We went into The Bay and walked around for at least 30 minutes. We mainly hung around the baby and furniture areas. After about 45 minutes, I got a text from Rob. "What's that sound?" Yana asked. My text ringtone for him was 'You Make Me Feel' by Cobra Starship and this girl whose name I always forget. "I got a text from Rob." I told her.

"Well? What does it say?" She asked, clearly curious.

"Does it matter?" I asked in response. I really didn't want to read it.

"Yes. It could be about your little boy."

"I doubt-...Wait, that's true."

"Then check the freaking text!"

"Alright, alright! Chillax." I took my phone out of my bag, which was a bit of a struggle since it was on my right side and my belly kept getting in the way.

'I'm extremely sorry about what i said earlier and the way i acted :(. I wanna make it up to u. Can u meet me at the Pickle Barrel? <3' -Rob

I looked at the text and scoffed. "That can't be good. What's it say?" Yana asked. "He said he's sorry about the way he acted and what he said. He says he wants to make it up to me and for me to meet him at the Pickle Barrel." I told her, still upset.

She moved her long black hair out of her face and sighed. I may have forgotten to mention this but she's Latina. I'm just joking, she's half Latina, half Greek. Black straight hair and brown eyes. Came from Australia last year, so that's the accent she has. She's on the skinny side so she takes up modelling jobs here and there to make her own money. Money that doesn't come from her parents.

"Why didn't he just call you? And what did you say back?" She asked. "I know, right?! It's easier to say over the phone. I haven't said anything yet." I laid back on the bed I was sitting on and sighed a long sigh. I then turned onto my side when I remembered that I wasn't supposed to lay on my back. "The struggle is real. Anyway, I'll tell him-" Just then, my phone started to ring. Without checking who was calling, I answered.

"Hello?"

"Olivia. Why didn't you reply to my text?"

Ugh. "I'm tired. And you should've called me if you were planning to apologise. I mean, really. We are way into this relationship and you're texting an apology? A bit juvenile, don't you think?"

"I thought you wouldn't mind since you are juvenile."

I didn't even reply to that and just hung up. "UGH! MY GOD HE'S SUCH AN ASS!" I screamed. "What did he say?" Yana questioned. "He asked why I didn't reply to his text and I said texting an apology was juvenile and then he called me juvenile! I mean, what the f**k?!" I said, basically screaming, but trying to be quiet despite my frustration and anger.

"Wow, you're pissed! You never swear. Unless you're pissed." Yana seemed pretty amused by all of this. I just shook my head and chuckled. Not even a minute after that my phone rang again. I answered and already knew who it was.

"Why'd you hang up?" Rob asked.

"Because you were being rude."

"I was joking."

"Well these jokes of yours aren't funny."

"Look...I'm sorry. I really do want to make it up to you."

"Oh really?"

"Yes. I know you're mad at me and you should be. I'd be surprised if you weren't. I mean, I'd be mad at me-"

"What's your point?"

"Even if you're mad, just come. I want to have dinner with you."

I thought about it and realised that it probably wouldn't be too bad.

"Alright. I'll be there. What time is it?"

"Uhh...5:30pm. I'll be waiting for you."

"Alright. Bye."

"I love you."

"...I love you too."

He hung up and I sighed. I looked up and Yana was smiling at me with a really creepy smile. "What?" I asked, feeling like something was gonna happen. "I knew you guys would make up. Hey, let me come along." She said, getting me to stand up. "Why?" I asked. "I want to get something to eat. Pickle Barrel food makes me happy. I won't bother you." She said. "I guess I have no choice." I probably didn't. She would've come anyway.

We got to the Pickle Barrel and it was, "Closed? Why the hell would he tell me to come meet him here if it's closed?" I asked, turning to Yana, who was gone. "What the hell? Yana. Where did this girl go? I can't like my gosh." I ranted, losing my patience.

I grabbed  the entrance door handle, turned it, and the door opened. "Well, this is isn't sketchy at all. Maybe they'll have someone in here who knows what's going on." I said, walking inside. It was really dark and I was really annoyed. "Oh my jeez. I'm honestly so done. Like, how is my friend gonna ditch me when I drove us here? Who does that?! And Rob is acting stupid! I just-"

"SURPRISE!" People screamed and I saw that it was all these people close to me, along with some of Rob's friends, parents and family.

"Oh my goodness!" I squealed. I really couldn't believe it. Rob walked up to me with Amanda, Myra, Ryan, his parents and Neil while everyone else mingled and ate.

"We all acted really dumb and rude so that you'd be so busy being upset, you wouldn't suspect a thing." Rob said. I was completely shocked I just couldn't believe it.

"Was the whole adoption thing apart of it too?" I asked Amanda. "No. I actually realized I couldn't support this kid. I told mama, who told Aunt Liz, who told Uncle Aaron, who told Rob. Rob said that the two of you could raise him. And he was right." She said. I looked at Rob and he looked away. "That was a good decision. What about you, Myra?" I asked.

"I had to go to France for some family stuff. I never got involved with Ryan. Amanda made that up since she thought it would make things interesting. I'm sorry I missed all of this!" She exclaimed, gesturing toward my belly. "I'm glad you're here now." I told her, giving her a big hug.

"And we are so happy to meet you." Rob's parents said. His mom gave me a hug and I felt so welcome.

"So, who planned all of this? Must've taken a long time, right?" I asked. Everyone looked at Amanda and she kind of blushed. "You did?" I asked. "You are one of the most amazing and remarkable people I've had the privilege of being related to. Compared to what you've and how you've been there for me, this was easy to do." She gave me a hug after her little speech and I started to tear up.

"Okay, let's cut the cake! My sister is officially 18 today!" Amanda exclaimed. Everyone gathered around me and Aunt Liz, along with Erika, brought out an interesting looking cake. "Robert made it today at our house?" Rob's mom whispered to me. I looked at him and smiled as I mouthed, "Thank you."

They all sang happy birthday to me and I felt so loved. After the party was over, everyone went home and the staff said they'd be happy to clean up. Apparently we gave them a lot of money for that party and the whole lights out plan. Linda, Rob's mom, offered to watch Neil for the night. She seemed really excited about it, so I decided it was okay. Rob escorted me to the car and I slept through basically the whole drive.

We got to the house and when I stepped out of the car Rob carried me. He carried me all the way to the bedroom. The lights were off, but he turned on the lamp. We looked each other in the eyes and he had this look in his eyes.

"What?" I laughed. He smiled and I knew exactly what he was thinking. "Is that even safe?" I asked him, obviously concerned. "Yes, it is. Trust me." He whispered the last two words as he started kissing my neck.

After we were bare naked, he stared at me and I laughed nervously. "You don't have to stare so much." I said. He shook his head and smiled. "You don't know how beautiful you are." He said, kissed me, and I could feel how much he loved me.

__________________________________________________________________________

A/N

YASS! Isn't this chapter amazing?! Won't you read it more than once?! Wasn't it worth the wait?! (Shouldn't I get paid?). Haha, but seriously, I really enjoyed writing this. My eyes have been GLUED to the screen the whole time. They're kind of sore, haha. I hope you guys loved this chapter and, if you did, vote and/or comment. I'm not sure when I'll update next, but I'll make it fantastic. See ya then!

HanaMay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 270 21
[Highest Ranking - #24 in Teen Romance] "Abby flips the tests over and in big fat stupid digital letters, the word PREGNANT punched me in the gut. It...
10.1K 213 30
[CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING!] The 'almost love' story of Liv Arlene and Nate Caesar. I was almost good for her. I was almost good for him. Liv and...
1.1K 45 5
Sixteen year old Kimberly Chambers did not expect her life to turn out like this. Dealing with a mom who is mentally, emotionally, and physically abu...
1.9K 99 44
"So what did you think of the assignment?" He persisted in getting an answer but Bailey had another conversation already in mind. "I noticed you loo...