17 & Pregnant [ORIGINAL VERSI...

由 RuthNaggawa

**This is the original version of 17 & Pregnant, now titled 19 and Pregnant** Liv Haydon has never been a typ... 更多

17 and Pregnant
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9; Team Effort
Chapter 10
IMPORTANT!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16; Reunion?
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: Honeymoon Phase; Over
Chapter 19: The Last Straw
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 21.5
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Filler
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 27.5: Easter Egg Hunt
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31: Shopping
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 34.5: Young Mom's Club
Chapter 35: Thanksgiving Day Special
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38: I Think I Wanna Marry You
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41: Mr. Grinch
Chapter 41.5: Holiday Cribs
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44|The Night Before... Christmas!
Chapter 44.1: Toddlers
44.2: Kiss It Better
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50: LONDON BRIDGES
Chapter 51: Happy Anniversary Liv.
REVISED VERSION OF 17 & PREGNANT

Chapter 11

294 4 1
由 RuthNaggawa

Liv woke up that morning from a crying infant. She'd been getting up for the past two weeks either to pee or to take care of the baby. "Can you do it this time Rob? Babe, I'm tired." She whined, rolling from her right to left side. Rob turned to her and placed his hand gently on her cheek. "I gotta go to work later." She looked at him and smirked, "It's Saturday. You know what? I have to pee anyway, I'll do it."

She got up and walked out of the room. Rob watched her with a smile the whole time.

"Shh shh shh. It's okay, I'm here." She picked up the baby boy and rocked him back in forth. She figured he was probably just a little lonely since he'd eaten not too long ago. Once he calmed down, she sighed and smiled at him. "I didn't think I'd feel this kind of love so early on."

Rob walked in and stood next to her. "It's been a week." "I know," she said, "but, I want to make sure I can take care of him. I am basically his mom." She put her pinky near his hand and he held it with his tiny fists. "Speaking of which, you haven't named him yet. Did your sister give him a name?" He asked her, watching the two of them.

"No, I haven't and she didn't either. We've just been calling him baby and little one. How about-" She said, but Rob cut in.

"You know, I kinda want to give him either an Irish or Italian name. I am both."

"You don't have an Irish name."

"My last name is Irish. My middle name is Italian."

"Oh, really?" She asked sarcastically.

"Yes, really. Robert Emanuele Braden."

"Okay, well, give me a name."

"Neil."

"That's Irish?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, give me an Italian one, too."

"Umm...Aroldo?"

"I have a name too."

"What is it?"

"Mosi. It's African."

"Okay. What about his last name?"

"Well...I was thinking we could hyphenate it. Or give them their own."

"So Neil Aroldo Mosi Haydon-Braden?"

The two of them looked at the baby and then each other. "Uh, I think it would be better to just give them their own last names. Especially if we're going to be giving him and this little one I'm going to have an Italian, Irish and African name. Maybe the future babies too?" She said, waiting for his reaction. "I agree. And don't get ahead of yourself. You haven't given birth yet." He told her. She gave him a little punch in the shoulder.

"So, Neil Aroldo Mosi. How's that sound?" Liv asked Rob. He seemed pretty pleased with the names. "I like that. Okay, Neil, welcome to the family. Could I hold him?" Rob asked. "Yes, please. I really need to pee now."

"You're not ready, yet?" Liv asked Robert as she came downstairs rubbing her hands together with lotion. "Ready for what?" he asked, completely lost. Olivia walked over to the calender they had in their living room and pointed to Saturday, July 19th, 2014. "Today is the first ultrasound of my third trimester." She stated as a matter of fact. "Are you supposed to have one at the beginning of your first trimester?" he asked. She shrugged, "I don't know, but I requested it and my doctor said it was okay."

"So, what are we going to do about Neil? You want me to be there, right?" He asked her.

"Yes. Let me call my aunt. Maybe she'll be able to watch him for an hour." Liv suggested. Rob nodded and she went into the kitchen with her phone. She dialed her aunt Jennifer's number.

"Hello?" Her aunt answered and she was so relieved.

"Yeah, this is Olivia."

"Hey, little Livy! What's up? How've you been?"

"I've been great, Aunt Jen, thanks for asking. What about you?"

"I'm awesome, awesome. I get a summer break too, which is great."

"Yes, it is. So, um, I was wondering if you could do me a favour?"

"Yeah, sure. What-. Oh, just a sec. Erika! Give that bunny back to your brother! No, you have your own. Don't give me that. Okay, sorry Olivia. You were saying?"

"Yeah, um, could you watch Neil for like an hour?"

"Who's Neil?"

"....My son."

"Your WHAT?!"

"Amanda adopted a baby boy. She gave him to me and ran off with her boyfriend."

"Oh my goodness. I'm SO sorry, hun. I can't believe she could be so irresponsible."

"I know, but I'm going to take care of him."

"You really are amazing. Okay, I'd be happy to watch him. Where are you going?"

"My second ultrasound. Kinda my first since I was unconscious during the last one."

"That's wonderful! Okay, bring Neil by."

"Great, see you in 15! Bye."

"Bye!"

Liv hung up and went into the living room with a smile on her face. She walked up to the stairs and yelled to Rob, "She said yes! Could you get Neil and his baby bag?!" "Sure!" he yelled back.

After they dropped Neil off at Jennifer's place, they went to make the adoption official. When that was done, they went to the hospital.

"So, lay down here." Dr.James Whitfield told her. The same doctor who announced her pregnancy to everyone. She went over to the extended chair with paper on it and laid down as the doctor asked. He was at least 37, Olivia observed.

"So, if you take a look at that screen you can see the fetus. This isn't too clear but I have an a 70% idea of the baby's gender. Would you like to know?" Dr.James asked Liv and Rob. 

Liv looked at Rob and he smiled. "Whatever she decides, I'm fine with." He told the doctor. Liv looked at the doctor and thought about it. "Umm...I'd like to know actually. It'll be easier to buy the baby's things." She decided. "That's for sure. I have three at home and believe me, it does make it easier." Dr.James laughed and so did Liv and Rob.

"Okay, so, it looks like...You're going to be having a girl! Congra-"

"Yes!" Olivia exclaimed. Robert and the doctor looked at her with amusement. "Sorry, it's just nice to have one of each." she explained. "I'm haappy too." Rob admitted. He gave Olivia a kiss and she felt extremely loved.

They got to her Aunt Jen's place and there seemed to have been a little party. There were little cakes and cookies in the family room where Erika(5) and Benjamin (Jennifer's three year old) were sleeping.

"Well, what happened here?" Liv asked with amusement clear in her voice. "We had a little tea party. You have a really easy baby here." Jen said, giving Neil to Olivia. "Let me grab his baby bag." She ran up the steps in a hurry. "This might be us some day. Little parties with the kids." Robert said, looking around. "Yeah." Liv replied.

"Okay! Here you are. Would you two like to stick around? Robert, Aaron will be home soon." Jen asked, giving Rob the baby bag. "I'd love to. What about you?" Rob said, also asking Liv. "I was hoping you'd ask. I want us to catch up anyway." she told her aunt. "Yay, okay, make yourselves at home! You guys like lasagna? Cause that's what we've got." Jen told them, jogging into the kitchen.

"We love lasagna. Especially Rob. Talks about his mom's all the time." Liv said, sitting down at the table with Neil and Robert. "She makes awesome lasagna." he added. "Hey, do you think I could breastfeed Neil once I get some milk?" Liv asked. Rob couldn't help but laugh, "You make it sound so weird." Olivia smiled and laughed, "How? I'm just asking. Cause, right now we're buying the best milk out there. I just feel bad about not being able to give him the real thing, you know?" Liv said.

"I can only imagine." Her aunt said, coming out of the kitchen with a warm pan of lasagna. "Mmm, it smells delicious. Thank you." Rob said. "It really does, thank you Aunty Jennifer." Liv added. "No problem at all. Well, Liv, to answer your question. You probably could breastfeed him. It would be a little difficult I think since you'll have another baby to feed. But, I do think it can be done. Speaking of which, how did the ultrasound go?" Jen asked them.

"It was good. We found out the gender of the baby." Liv answered. "Oh really? What are you having?" Jen seemed really interested in finding out. "A girl." Rob said. "Oh, lucky you! One of each. Just like me. What I like about having one of each is that you get to experience raising a girl and a boy." Jen said.

"Yeah, I know right? It's like they're twins, though. These babies are going to be the same age. I'm supposed to have the girl in December." Liv told them, taking another bite of her lasagna. "That is true. Hey, maybe we'll have her on Christmas. Less presents to buy." Robert joked. "Rob! You know, once she gets old enough to ask for things, we'll be buying birthday and Christmas presents." Liv told him. "She's right." Jen said. "That's what happens with Erika. She was born on Christmas Eve. But when she turned 4 she started asking to get birthday and Christmas presents. I don't know how she found out. Such a smart kid." Jen said.

"Hey, Robby!" Aaron exclaimed, putting his bag down and coming into the dining room. "Aaron!" Rob got up and gave him a hug. "Little Livy. How are ya?" Aaron asked. "I'm good. Um, you know, Rob is here because-" "He's the father of the baby, I know." Aaron completed Liv's sentence for her. Liv was speechless. As was Rob.

"Jen told me the night you guys came over. I was going to call Rob and cuss him out. But, she calmed me down, talked me out of it. And I'm extremely glad she did." He said, giving his wife a wink, which she responded to with a smile. "Get a room, you two." Rob said. "Well, you seemed to beat us to it." Jen said. Liv laughed. "Ha ha, very funny." Rob said sarcastically.

Liv and Rob, after about two hours, arrived back home. "It's good to be home." Rob said. "Yes, it is. Aunt Jen and uncle Aaron are great hosts. You know, she told me I make a great mother." Liv said, putting down the baby bag. Rob leaned down and smiled, "You do." he gave her a gentle kiss and she kissed him back. Neil started crying, interrupting their kiss. Liv laughed, "Someone's jealous." She gave Neil a kiss on the forehead and Rob gave her a puppy dog look. "And now I am." He said, which made Liv laugh even more.

Rob placed his hands on her belly and gently rubbed it in circular motion. "You're beautiful, Olivia." he said to her. She smiled up at him, "So are you." They both laughed. "I love you." Rob said, looking at her bulging belly. She looked at him, pleasantly surprised. He met her eyes and looked nervous. "I love you too." She told him. He seemed so relieved. "What? You thought I wouldn't say that?" She asked. "I don't know. I was nervous." he said. "Well don't be." Liv said, and kissed him. Once again, Neil started complaining. "Haha." Liv laughed. "Don't be jealous. You get more attention." Robert said. "He could say the same to you if he wanted." Liv said. They just smiled at Neil.

_________________________________________________________________________

Hey!!

So, here is the update! I worked hard on it, put in lots of effort so I hope you guys enjoy it. And he told her he loves her! And she loves him, too!! Aww! Anyway, I am going to be gone for 10 days so I thought I should update before then. It's like they're living with us, same day and year. If you loved this chapter (or liked, whichever) then don't forget to vote and/or comment. I will see you guys soon! Thanks for all your support and...

Thanks for reading! Adieu!

HanaMay

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

456K 11.7K 21
Liv Haydon has always lived life the way she expected to. She graduated high school with honors, has a 3.8 GPA in university, and her social life is...
1M 16.8K 62
-"Fuck I can't wait to taste you." He says under his heavy breath. Excitement courses through my body as Tyler wraps my legs around his waist so he...
1.9M 58.8K 51
[Highest Ranking - #5 in Teen Fiction] [Highest Ranking - #1 in Teen Pregnancy] PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "The Best Mistake" "She almost couldn't read out...
9.5K 212 30
[CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING!] The 'almost love' story of Liv Arlene and Nate Caesar. I was almost good for her. I was almost good for him. Liv and...