Freddie Mercury's Melody (A Q...

By AeroLover21

This is actually 2 books. (Both completed!) (I want to apologize for any spelling mistakes. I have edited... More

prologue
The party & the problem
Pizza
A Poodle, A geek & perfection
Multitasking
And her name was Mel
Dancing with Roggie
Young love
Pros & ... His eyes
Baby steps
My Melody Jer Mercury!
Sick
Missed it
Johhny boy & Freddie Mercury
Dumb enough
Fine?
Jim
Everything hurts
Want & need
Overly dramatic
mystery man
Johnny
Farrokh Bulsara
singer with a Melody & a dream
Coolest friend ever!
February 14
To soon?
Two beautiful babys
Memories
Big news /1985
I'm on the phone!
Why wouldn't I ?
Seems so Dear!
We will rock you!
I think he's...
Somethings off
Everythings perfect
That rotter Freddie!/About the album!
I love you beautiful people
Sunshine?
He's corrupted the children!-Bri
1975 ( getting my song on the B side!)
playing dress up/ I do's??
One week are you mad?
Camera roll!!!
Whatever floats your boat
Your crushing me!
Mr. Mercury
Todays the day -part one
Tody's the day-part two
Happily ever after!
No distractions, no responsibilitys & no construct of time (the honeymoon!)
Roger Meddows Taylor!
Breakfast Breakthru
Bad habits (Before the 1988 Interview)
Good morning Britain (The Queen 1988 Interview)
👪💖 🌳
Roger's sheer heart attack
Friendship, love, relief & a song
Up all night
Up all night part -2
The Next morning.
Move your fat bottoms ladys
Y-your breaking u-up...
IT's about bloody time! 64 chapter geez!
Roger Taylor back to his old ways!!/ She's just a fan!/ I'm Kim Basinger
Melanie?
Oh poor Bri- part one
Oh poor Bri !-Part two
Jim & Roger's POV
"Roger, what did you do?"
IT'S A....
Baby number six! (Jimmy)
The Mercury-Taylor family
Jealous!
The bassist did it!
Johnny!!!!!!!!
Mother love
Promise me!
How could you!
Freddie Mercury's Melody! [book II]
Only the good die young (Ch-1)
"Hello Folks"-Freddie (CH-2)
I say I feel just fine but when I look away.(CH-3)
I'm not my dad! (CH-4)
Pinky promise. (CH-5)
A song? (CH-6)
My girl! (CH-7)
Kiss it and make it better (CH-8)
Studio part one (CH-9)
The studio part two
Fan club messege
1995 & the tribute show!
Friends will be friends
Give the people what they want!
July 6, 1996\ Queen + Melody Mercury
man do I ever feel old!-Bri
"Nineteen-eighty-two!"
Before the first show, everyones POV!
Even older-Sixteen again.
Could this be the end of Queen? (1999 Magazine article)
We really messed up
Before Johns Freak out
Instagram!!!??
OMG GUYS!!!!!
After Johns freak out
Do we know any drummers??
May of 1998
Don't start somthing you can't finish!
You wanna play that way Mr.Taylor?
Tag your it!\ heres Roggie!!
Mercury-Taylor family 1999!!!
Before the first televised interview( The Cross 1999)
The Doctors appointment.
January 1st 2000
We need to talk/ Roger your an idiot!/ I promise
About six weeks
Best hide & seek player!!
WikkipediA (from 2017)
November 2004
Babysitting!!
Wow
The truth!
Confused?
July 2007
Just wanted to say!!!!
Time seems to fly!!
The final Cross show/ Surprise!?
John Deacon!
Our deaky is back!!!!
Granddaughter of a legend/ Wiki
Flashback- Part one (Montreal, 1981)
Flashback Part-2 (How do you lose a drummer!?!)
Flash Back part-3 ( The show)
Who's the girl?
He only smiled at me(Break free flash back)
Updates and a story I'm in love with..
Christmas 2007
new book
A OR B!!! I NEED YOUR HELP GUYS
B is a big GO!!!
ITS UP

100th Chapter!!!!!

202 4 1
By AeroLover21

(POV-Mel) (July 30th 1997)

Taking a deep breath I took Rogers hand hearing the screams of the fans. Brian came up and smiled ready with his guitar. "Here we go guys!" He fixed his hair out of the way of his strap and smiled. "Melody!" I turned and smiled at my Mum and Johnny running with big smiles. 

"Guys!" Mom pulled me into a loving hug and pulled back seeing my shirt with a picture of me and the guys when I was around seven or so. I was in dads arms with John on one side and Roger on the other making  funny faces. I had a big cheesy smile and dad was smirking. Brian was standing behind dad making a face and giving me and dad bunny ears.

"Oh Mel, amazing!" I smiled pulling Johnny into a loving hug. "This kids say hello and that they're watching on TV!" I smiled at her and Roger squeezed my hand. I told them you'd blow then a kiss when I spoke to them." Brian said walking over once again but this time Anita was with him waving and smiling bright.

I took a breath and closed my eyes. "Show time in ten guys!" Peter called walking over with a big smile.
"Last show of the tour and televised!" He said  pulling my mum into a sideways hug.

"Hey wheres Deaky?" Johnny asked looking around. "If he's upset that Ronnie didn't come with us she really wanted too but Kim ended up getting sick so she couldn't watch the kids. Jim offered but she said she didn't want to put to much on him. Tim offered as well but she said John would be home in less than a week anyway." He shrugged clueless.

"He must be on the phone with her." I said trying to smile. She didn't want to come for other reasons. Roger sighed letting my hand go. "I'll find him." He kissed my cheek before heading out to find our bassist.

"Hurry Drummer boy, now it's five!" Peter called after Roger. A few roadies came over, one has John's bass and the other had my stuff. I smiled and my microphone from him. "Thanks." He returned my smile and handed Johns bass to Peter before walking off.

(Flash back of the first show. July 10th 1996)

"My God what happened to you?" Miami asked once we got to the stage. "You don't want to know!" Roger muttered glaring at John-the cause of his pain. "I'll fill you in later Miami. Now move your fat bottoms ladys!"

He snapped not so playfully this time. We really are cutting this close. 3 minutes until show time! I took a breath and swallowed my fears heading to my place under the stage. "You got this Lovley!" Roger called not able to stop do to Peter pushing him forward. "Yes, yes she's got this, now move it charming!"

Brian gave me two thumbs up as he walked with a very peeved John Deacon.

(Show time - 1997)

I was once again, for the last time, under the stage in my starting place. Roger walked by and pulled me in for a loving kiss. "I love you! You've done an amazing job and everyone is so proud of you Mel." He said moving my hair out of my face. "But no one is as proud as your dad!" I smiled kissing him one last time before he had to go with my arms tightly around his neck. He moved his hands to my waist pulling me as close to him as I could get. He kissed me again but this one was passionate and deep making my legs weak. He pulled back and I let him go to fix my top since he had pushed it up during that amazing kiss. "That was for good luck." He winked and kissed my forehead. "I love you Melody." He touched my cheek smiling beautifully, eyes shining with so much love- God how did I get so lucky? "I love you t-." I started when Peter walked by us.

 Peter grabbed Roger by the back of his shirt and pulled him along. "Oh I love you too Melanie, forever and always!" He joked winking at me as he pulled my husband away. Brian laughed walking past with red special around him. My smile dropped when John walked past fixing his bass.

"De-John!" He stopped and turned to me. I smiled again and he walked closer to me. I pulled him closer into a loving hug. "I love you John Deacon! Thank you for doing this! After this you never have to do this again. Just know everyone loves you -my da-Freddie Mercury included. Now go give them Disco Deaky one last time!"

He smirked pulling me into another hug.

"Thanks Mel, I love you too!"

He went to his starting point and I held my breath getting back in mine.

"One last time for you dad!"

The screams got louder and the music for the opening number started. Looking up at the stage I readied my microphone. The lift started, pulling me up on the stage, with flashing lights, smoke and music. clips of Dads played on the screens and I started in.

Another red letter day, so the pound has dropped, and the children are creating,
The other half ran away.

Taking all the cash amd leaving you with the lumber!

Got a pain in the chest, doctors on strike, what's you need is a rest

It's not easy to love, but you got friends you can trust!

Friends will be friends

When your in need of love they give you care and attention!

Friends will be friends

When you're through with life and all.hope.is lost hold.out your hand

I held My hands out to.the the sea of fans and the y dang the next.line back.to Us

'Cos friends will be friends RIGHT TILL THE END!

Brian ran pay me.smiling to okay his solo!

I know understand why dad loved this! Why he lives for this! This is amazing and i'm so sad to say goodbye to it.

(Play them but just imagine Mel singing it lol or read the lyrics or both.)

The end of the last show came and I was exited but sad to see it go. This was amazing and I wish it never had to end! I was getting a water break thanks to Peter. Johnny ran over all smiles, holding my dad's crown.

"For you ma lady! I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy!" I laughed trying to make him stop bowing- he was on the floor! "Yes you are! Johnny, you are!" I continued to laugh when he stood and winked at me before walking away.

"My Queen!" Peter joked placing the crown on my head. "Now show one last time what a Mercury can do!" He kissed both my cheeks and playfully bowed as the lift started for the final number the final time.

The music and screams grew as we started- Touring is hard and the traveling can kill you with all the different time zones and constantly staying in hotels or the bus but let me tell you-It was all worth it!

What is there left for me to do in this life?
Did I achieve what I had set in my sights?
Am I happy man? Or is this sinking sand?

Was it all worth it? Was it all worth it?

Yea, now hear my story, let me tell you about it!

We brought drum kit, blew my own my own trumpet, played the circuit, thought we were perfect!

Was it all worth it?

Ohh-give all my heart and soul and staying up all night-

Was it all worth it?

Living breathing rock n' roll a godforsaken life- was it all worth it? Was it all worth it?

All these years!?

I glanced over at John and he was bopping around! I turned and looked at Roger and he had the brightest smile on his beautiful face.

Brian walked over to me killing it once again on the guitar. I put my arm on his shoulder- granted I'm in tall heels so I can reach!

He smirked at me still playing.

Put down our money without counting the cost! It did'nt matter if we won- if we lost!

Bri shook his head and I moved over to John feeling braver than ever to play around with him on stage. He's acting more like himself on stage then ever!

Yes we were vicious, yes we could kill, yes we were hungry, yes we were brill!

He actually smiled! A really smile! I danced around with him to the beat as he played. Brian ran up to the front of the stage to play at his cue for a camera.

We served a purpose, like a bloody circus!

Then John Deacon did something that will forever make me happy and smile! He sang into my microphone with me!

We were so dandy, we LOVE you madly!

I was shocked and felt the biggest smile on my face. Everyone freaked out! Brian and Roger had to do the next lyric because I was to shocked to sing! I did however jump up and down as he danced around and laughed with me.

For a moment I felt like a little kid again with him. Back when he 'd play silly kid games with me just because. He was my one friend for the longest time. John Deacon was my first crush! I really do love him-he means so much to me!

"Mel, the song!" He whispered still smiling. I blinked and got ready to start back. Thankfully Roger took over what I didn't.

Brian was in the middle of his solo when I looked at Roger playing away. He winked at me making my heart skip a beat. But he never missed one!

We went to Bali, saw God and Dali, so mystic, surrealistic

Was it all worth it?

Yea-yea! Giving all my heart and soul and staying up all night, was it all worth it?

Living breathing rock n' roll -this never ending fight!?

Was it all worth it? Was it all worth it!?!

Yes it was a worthwhile experience!!!!!

It was worth it!

I took a breath facing Roger.

"Lady's and gentlemen, Melody Mercury -Taylor! The Queen of Queen!"

Brian yelled into his microphone and motioned to me.

"Freddie Mercurys Melody!" John said smiling wide into his.

"Thank you and good night! We love ya!"

Roger yelled into his microphone before getting down and coming to take my hand and Brians. I took John's and we all bowed  together on last time.

A clip of  everyone came on screen, it was one of the early tours. I was in my dad's arm's, maybe seven or so laughing.Dad said his goodbye at the end of the show. I was blowing kisses to everyone and dad and the guys were bowing.

I smiled looking up at his brlight smile. So much as changed since then.

"We are Queen, this is the brilliant Melody Mercury, and WE LOVE YOU!"

Dad said over the speakers making me smile. We all walked off together and I couldn't contain my joy. We did it -we actually did it!

(They did it!!!!!!!!)
(Drama to come, love you guys!)

One last time -I'm gonna say it!

100 CHAPTERS!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 482 25
"I'll do whatever it takes, to make you mine" he whispered and my breathing was heavy. His eyes were stabbing mine and I felt the need to touch his f...
24.2K 780 28
This follows the movies, the only change is that you're in it too. Book 2 of the {Marty Mcfly x reader} series --- 'Well! Say something, whore!' She...
24.4K 1.1K 31
Part II to Memories. It probably makes more sense if you read Part I before this, but feel free to read this as a stand-alone if you don't want to re...
8.1K 370 30
After Freddie's unsuccessful suicide attempt his life is falling apart and nothing seems to be going right. He gets in an unhealthy relationship and...