singer with a Melody & a dream

Guys this chapter is going to have dates off from the truth about Freddie and Queen's time lines because like I've said before in order for Freddie and Mary to have a teenaged daughter in the 80's things have to be different. Also I made Freddie know Brian from Uni instead of Tim for the story to work better. Anyway Hope you still like this chapter. It is a fan fiction after all lol.

(POV-Melody.)

Same day as last chapter.

"I just hope Roger comes back in one piece." I said sitting in the living room with Johnny, his boyfriend, and Phoebe. "You should hope he comes back at all." Phoebe snickered crossing his legs. "Nice." I whispered glaring at him. He shrugged smirking. "I still can't believe Roger Taylor is the father of your baby Mel!" Johnny said smiling. "Yea you and everyone else kid!" Phoebe said snickering. I rolled my eyes looking down. "Well I still can't believe I'm sitting at Roger Taylor's house with Melody Mercury!" Tim said smiling, and taking Johnny's hand. I smiled looking away. They get to be themselves around us. "What about me-hu?" Phoebe asked playfully giving them a look. "Y-you too Phoebe!" He smirked and winked. "Yea. But I'm not a Mercury or May!" He said standing, and waving it off. 

"More tea?' He asked once he got to the kitchen. I was going to answer him, when the front door opened. "Melody?" I gulped closing my eyes. "Hi Mr. Mercury!" Tim said gulping and standing to his feet.  I slowly turned around to see my dad holding something in his hands. "Darling, can I talk to you?" Dad asked softly. I smiled and shook my head yes. "Well kiddo's that's our cue to go!" Phoebe said standing in the kitchen. Johnny stood and walked to me. He carefully pulled me into a hug. "Good luck Mel." I smiled at him, and he took Tim's hand walking slowly past my dad. "Bye Mr. Mercury." Tim and Johnny said at the same time going out the door. I gulped nervous about what he could want.

 "Well I'll take them home." Phoebe brought two cups of tea to the living room, and sat them down. "Thanks." He smiled and kissed my cheek before walking to my dad, and looked him up and down. "Be nice!" He said pointing at him and then walked out. Dad walked over, and sat down on the couch. He put a box down on the coffee table and cleared his throat, looking anywhere but me. I chewed on my lip, my mind racing. It felt like hours since anything was said, when I uncovered myself and got my cup off the coffee table. Dad's eyes went to my stomach and he gulped.

 "H-he wasn't kidding." Dad said looking at me. "What?' I asked confused. "Roger-He said you were glowing, and he's right!" Dad smiled and it melted my heart. "Yea I-I guess so." I looked down. "How a- how far along are you now Melody?" I touched my very large bump. "Um- seven months. So, the third trimester. The baby's can curl it's fingers, and toes. Um They move a lot- Though one moves more than the other, but the doctor said everything fine. The doctor also said I won't feel so sick now and the baby can swallow and even hiccup!" I smiled rubbing my belly. "Oh and they have amazing reflexes now, if I rub sometimes they move a tad. roger-Roger says they're to play my belly like a drum ." I laughed thinking about the first time it happened, and I about had a heart attack feeling something move inside me like that.

 He smiled, and walked over to me. "May I darling?" He asked smiling at me, hand outstretched. I smiled and shook my head. He gently touched my belly, and his smile grew. "I-I remember doing this, and you being the baby inside your mother!" He blinked and got down on his knees. He took my hands, and locked eyes with me. "Melody, I-I'm not happy with you, but mostly Roger!" His voice went dark when he said Roger's name. I gulped taking a breath. "But I know it's happened and there is no turning back from this! I also Know you'll be an extraordinary  Mum!" I smiled ready to cry that he was finally talking to me and excepting the baby's. "And I will be an amazing grandfather!" He smirked and I shook my head. "Yes you will!" I chuckled, and he carefully hugged me. "I'm sorry I've been a bad guy!" He rubbed my back soothing me. "I-I just missed you daddy! I-I thought you hated me, and that I lost you!" I hiccupped. He pulled back and had the saddest look in his eyes. "Melody Jer Mercury, you should know no matter what you do, I'll always love you! You could never do anything to make me hate you Darling! I-I'm not even capable of hating you! Your my baby, my Princess, my everything! You will never loose me!" I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I'm sorry! I-I just- I love Roger so much!" I cried into his shoulder.He tensed, but keep hugging me. "I know." He gulped. "And I may not like it, but Roger loves you too." He shook his head. 

"My-my parents weren't to happy at first either." I gulped looking at him. "What?' He smiling. "Don't get me wrong Melody, as soon as you we born they were so in love they couldn't keep the smiles off there faces!" I blinked understanding what he meant. "So, Grandpa and Grandma didn't like Mum was having me then?" He exhaled, and picked the box up. "I want to tell you a story about myself and your mother." I sniffed and shook my head. "Come sit with me." He moved to the couch, and put the box on his lap. "Carefully!" He said when I stood up. I chuckled and walked to sit with him. "Dad I- I can still get around." He smirked at me and took my hand. He opened the box and pulled a few pictures out. He handed them to me, and continued pulling things out. Sitting them on the couch beside himself.

 "Now I met your mother when I was Twenty and she was sixteen. She worked at a shop, and I was working at the airport unloading luggage. I fell for her instantly actually! We started dating a few weeks after meeting at the new years eve party, and three month into our relationship we found out about you Melody!" He smiled at me. "I was the happiest I know I've ever been hearing that I was going to be a father!" I smiled squeezing his hand. "Your mother was so scared, but also very happy! Now you have to understand my parents, mostly my father didn't approve of my dreams. I- But your mother believed in me!" He smiled. "She said I could do anything if I'd only try and believe in myself. We moved in together, and soon married a few months after you were born." He took my hands. "Melody, you know how you were born early?" 

I shook my head, and he closed his eyes. "Well what we didn't tell you, is you and your mother almost didn't make it." He gulped. "She got very ill, and you were so small and had problems. But what truly matters is you both made it." He opened his eyes, and smiled at me. He touched my face, and took a breath. "I was so scared when I found out about you being well-." He looked at my stomach, and then back at my eyes. "And I-I feared you would get sick just like your mum and- and. I just always want you safe. I still was very angry with Roger, and frankly still am very mad at him about it all but, I-I can't stay that way. You mean everything to me Melody! I don't want you to ever question if I love you or not because the answer will always be yes! I love you no matter what, and I love the baby's growing inside of you." He smiled and touched my bump. 

"As for Roger, not so much anymore but." He shook his head. "What matters is your happiness, and if he makes you happy then." He let a breath out clearly still very upset. It was silent again, and I was afraid he was going to start yell at me or something, but he opened his eyes and got a picture from the box, and smiled looking at it. It was me and him, and I was around two.

 "Now in 1969 when you were two I was introduced  to Tim and Roger by Brian. Tim was the lead singer, and bassist for the band smile. I watched smile and was so amazed! I wouldn't miss a single show if I could. I took your mum to watch them as well. Roger and Tim became good friend to us, and we'd have them over all the time. I knew Brian from Uni, he actually introduced me and your mother." I blinked. "What?" He smirked. "Believe it or not Brian and your mom dated before." I laughed. "No way!" He smiled. "Yes they did! But she met me, and well we started dating, and then found out about you, and got married!" I gulped. "Wow." He smirked. "So, Brian became your godfather because without him introducing us,  I felt you may have not came along if I didn't find your mother on my own. Mary and Brian were childhood friends, that ended up trying to date, but it didn't work out." I smiled. "Wow that's crazy." He smiled, and I was looking at different pictures of my parents, me and the guys.

"In 1970 Tim left Smile, and I took over as the lead singer, but I couldn't play bass. So, after a few try's we found our Deaky. We all meshed and became a band family. We changed the name to Queen, because I felt it fit perfectly, I also changed my last name to Mercury, yours as well dear, and you were the band baby." His eyes went to my belly and  gulped. "In nineteen-seventy-three when you were six we made our first record, and soon after went on our first tour. Then the albums just keep going, and we have never stopped." He gulped. I took a breath.

 "D-Dad?" He put the box away. "Can I-I ask you about the reasons you and Mom divorced? I mean I know why, but like- how did you find out, and how did Paul fit in? Whenever I asked mom about it she'd just say you had to be the one to tell me. That she didn't fully understand everything, or know everything. So, she shouldn't try and tell me. It was something you had to do, if you felt like you wanted to tell me." I gulped, and he took a breath. "Well Melody, it all started in nineteen-seventy-four...

OMG Freddie is talking to Melody! Melody found out about her parents and Queen. What will she think of Freddie's story he is about to tell? Did you like this update?