Oh poor Bri !-Part two

So as promised the second part to Oh poor Bri. Question at the end of this chapted. Enjoys lovies😉

(POV -Melo)

Brian exhauled and pushed Roger's feet of off his lap without warning. Roger squeaked in suprise making me chuckle. "Where are you off to Jerk?" Roger asked with narrow eyes as he reajusted himself back on the couch.
Brian stretched and moaned from his back poping. "Gunna see where John gone off to!" I watched as Brain walked off only to be stopped by a very shy Kim. Roger chuckled and sat up smiling at me. "I think I'll go see what's taking Fred so long. Honestly make up Can't take this long can it?" Roger asked standing. "Who knows what he's up to Rog." I said following him with my eyes. He smiled at me lending closer. "Good point." He winked and then placed a gental kiss on my lips. I smiled when he pulled back just enough so that I could see his own perfect smile.

God how did I ever get so lucky?

He smirked at me and got closer to my ear. "What?" He asked in a breathy whisper. I gulped knowing he was most liking smirking. "I-I was just thinking." I said just as softly. "Oh?" He asked a little louder but not much. I gulped again when he kissed my neck softly. "About what?" He asked at my ear once again. "R-R- Stop." I blinked taking a breath. "Stop what?" He asked in that playful tone. "Touching me!" My eyes were wide and he pulled away from my ear to look at me with the biggest grin. "Okay." He said it so fast I almost did'nt catch it. He pulled away and my eyes darted around the room and it looked like no one noticed what just happened. My eyes conected with Brian and they were pledding with my own. Kim was still talking to him about something and he looked like he needed saveing. "Roger I-I'm gunna go save Bri." He snickered and turned to look where I was. "Okay and I'll see what's keeping your dad." I smiled and he helped me up. "I love you Lovely." He said smirking at me. I smiled down at my feet. "I love you too." He kissed me quickly. "Now before we part are you gunna tell me what you thinking about?" He asked both his eyebrows shooting up. "I-I was just wondering how I got so lucky?" His smile grew double in size and he tightend his grip on my body. "You?" He asked with eyes so full off love. "Y-yea." He snickered. "Babe I asked myself that question every hour of everyday! More times than that a day when I'm with you!" I smiled and he kissed me again. This wasnt a short peck like the last one. This was a very hot kiss and I was going weak from it. If it wasn't for his grip on me my legs would have given out.

"HEY!" He both turned to see Pheobe glaring at us. He did the
'I'm watching you' motion
causeing me to break out in a laugh. Roger let go and went to see what was keeping my dad. I walked slowly to Brian. "Hello Brian, Kim!" She smiled at me and Brian looked releaved. "What's up?" She asked looking away from Brian. "Well see-see I was wondering if-." I started my not so thought out excuse to get her to leave him alone. And Roger did just cloud my head after that kiss.  "Yes?" She asked confused as I played with my hands. "If you could help me!" She blinked and I glanced at Brian who was giving me a look like 'That's the best you got?' I gave him a look. "Sure Melody. With what exactly?" Kim asked and I frantically looked around the place until I saw the stupid head. "My coustum!" Brian blinked. "Okay yea so you'll be the video then?" She asked smiling at me. I exhauled. "I-I guess so." Brian let out a breath as we walked off. I turned back and he mouthed a 'Thank you!'.  I smiled at him but frowned when she picked the stupid head up.

Pheobe laughed at me as I walked by him in the coustum without the head on. Kim had it in her hands.
"Right, everyone let's get started." The directed called out in his German ascent. I groaned at the thought. What emmbarising crap would I have to do in this super emmbarising outfit? Two bright sides- onr no one would see my face and two- I'm making my dad happy. And I guess there's a another- I get to spend time with my dad, my husband and my friends. So I guess it's not all bad.

Dad walked out followed by Roger and Jim not long after the director had called out. I looked my dad up and down. "So how do I look darling?" Dad asked with a soft smile.

I chuckled scanning over him again. "Like you've got mad!" I said cracking a smile of my own. He chuckled clapping his glaved hands together. "Perfect!" He said in a joyful tone. "And you my dear look-." He started pointing at me but I held my hand up. "Not one word!" I said fast and Jim chuckled standing off to the side with his arms crossed. "But." Dad started with a pout. "Dad I know I look fully ridiculous!" I snapped.

Pheobe walked over. "No you don't!" He said making me give him a look. Whats he playing at?
"Not fully atlest. You have to have this!" He said smirking then placing the head over my own. I groaned and he laughed. "Now you look fully ridiculous Melanie!" He said snickering. I huffed crossing my arms. "Oh don't pay him any mind Melody." Jim said smiling at me. "Yes, yes he's just trying to get under your skin darling. Or hum fur." I rolled my eyes but they could'nt tell. "This is going to be perfect!" Dad said smiling brightly. And seeing his amazing real smile made me feel okay with looking like a big fool. "Agreed!" John said walking out with a yoyo. "What are you doing?" I asked turning to look at him. "Oh um I'm practicing my yoyoing." He said smiling brightly. "I have been for awhile now." I blinked tilting my head. "Why?" He laughed. "Cause I'm yoyoing in this video!" I looked at Brian. "Why?" He shrugged. "Asked him!" Brian said pointing at my dad.

"Okay if we could go over a few things before we begin that would be nice. Also we have to take the pictures!" The director called. Dad took a breath. "Alright. I-I'll be right there." Dad called then turned to Jim. "Thank you for bringing me Jimmy. I wish you Could stay and watch." Dad said with a pout taking Jim's hand. "Sorry love but I-I have a few things to do. I'll be back before cut is called." Dad kissed Jim's cheek. But I noticed his eyes were sad. "Alright, just be safe." Jim shook his head. "Always." His smile looked forced and is own eyes sad. I glanced at Roger and he was looking down. The other two looked normal.

What's going on? What dose Dad, Jim and Roger know? And arn't they telling me? Why is a secret being keep?

So next chapter will have Roger's POV and we will see what happened when he went to see what was keeping Freddie.

It will also have .....

Roger, what did you do?

And parts of making the video.

That's all next. Hope you liked this chapter guys.

And I have a question.

Would you guys like it if Johnny came back into the story line again? Maybe tell more about what happened to him in America? show what he's been up to and what his life was like???????? He could move back to London or something. And would you like more on Kim? Her backstory and all that?
Let me know please lol

Love you.✌

So adorable 😍😭💜

So adorable 😍😭💜