That rotter Freddie!/About the album!

(July of 1987 POV-Roger)

We had successfully record our album tittling it A kind of Magic. Our 12th album and the first to be digitally recorded. It went straight to number one and sold 1000,000 copies the first few weeks after it's release hitting number one in the UK alone with Four number one hits off the album. So needless to say Queen was wanted back and we are very happy to be back!

We all came together to deliver an amazing album to our fans around the world. It had been awhile since our last...

I was sitting in the dressing room with everyone watching people scurry around. We are in Australia now taking a small break from our Kind of Magic tour to do an interview about the album. But I know we will get on topic of our personal lives. Interviewer can't help but mettle into it at times.

Brian is nurvous for that reason alone since he had been with Anita and all. He's going through the divorce prosses now.

I've noticed Fred's off latly but I can't put my finger on it. More so since we started this tour. He gets tired easily and is voice is straining. I'm worried about him but any time I or anyone asks if he's alright he just waves us off saying he's fine. Just a tad over worked at the moment but I Don't by it. Something's not right and I think I know what but I pray I'm wrong.

"Queen there ready for ya!" A man yelled into the room. I turned to give Mel a kiss. She and Jim will be watching the interview on a Telly because Jim dosn't want to sit on stage or anything. So Mel being the wonder she is said she'd sit with him and keep him company.

"Ready Bri?" I asked placing a hand on his arm. He huffed but smiled shaking his head yes. I smirked and Deaky patted his back. "We're all with you buddy." Fred smiled agreeing and we headed down the hallway.

(POV -Mel)

Jim and I were watching the guys and I couldn't keep the small off my face.

"He changed my song!" Roger said making a face. "W-who did?" The interviewer asked Roger. He snickered glancing down the couch. "Well that rotter Freddie!" Dad smirked at him. "I made it better dear!" Dad snapped playfully. "Here they go." Brian said smirking. I shook my head watching them.

"So how was recording the album?" She asked crossing her legs. "Fun!" Dad said smiling. "Yes it-it was nice being back in the studio with them." Brian said smiling. "Most defiantly I have to agree!" Roger said smiling.
"So it wasn't world war three then?" She asked and they all snickered. "That depends on your meaning dear." Dad said smiling at her. "Well you and Roger." Dad blinked. "Oh no-no Roger and I are fine. Right Rog?" Dad asked lening past Deak to see him. He shook his head smiling brightly. "Oh yea we all ready had the war zone back before the twins were born!" Roger said laughing.

Jim laughed next to me and I glanced at him smiling. "Oh?" She asked and Brian snickered. "Yea we-we had it. It passed. We're all good now!" I smiled.
Brian shook his head. "Yes um well that album. The one we were working on when we found out Melody was with... That!" Brian said chuckling and pointing to Roger who made a fake offended face at Brian but it turned into a smile. "Well we did in fact have world war- I think for us it's ten by now?" Brian asked playfully and Deak and dad shook there heads. "Id say one hundred but go on!" Roger said laughing. "Yes well we actually finished that album in a kind of shifts." Brian said talking with his hands. She smiled at him. "Really?" She asked and Dad smirked. "Yes yes we um Brian and I shared the studio and worked on something then at a different day or time of the same day Roger and Deaky world go and work. I-I didn't want to be around him at that time um I would have murdered him if I were left around him in those days." Dad said chewing on his lip. Roger smiled and shook his head agreeing. "Yep." Deaky said softly smirking. "You said I killed Queen!" Roger said smirking "And you!" Roger said pointing at Brian. "Said how could I be dumb enough to do all I had the answer.... LOVE!" He said loudly with his hand in his shirt. I smiled looking down and Jim smiled at me and winked. "I feel in love with the world's most amazing loving caring woman Named Melody Jer Mercry one day Taylor!" He said winking into the camera.

"Speaking of her. Melody I mean how did she take it all?" The woman asked and Dad agisted himself to sit closer to Deak with his arm drapped over the back of the couch. "What do you mean dear?" Dad asked softly. "Well your war between each other and the twins and just everything?"

I huffed shaing my head. "This is about the album!" I said more to myself crossing my arms. Jim hummed agreeing with me and patted my shoulder. "Now you know why I'm back here." He said and I smiled at him.

"...I-I think that's something you-you should be asking her." Dad said looking down at his hands. I smiled. "Is she here?" The woman asked.
"Arn't we here to talk about the album?"

Brian asked smirking. Roger snickered and Deaky shook his head agreeing with Brian. "There are rummers going about that your sick Freddie." The lady said and dad scoffed waving her off. Jim's face dropped and my eyes widened at there reactions to the question. "No." Dad said crossing his arms. Roger made a face at dad like he was unsure.

Whats going on here? What are they keeping from me.

"Jim?" I asked turneing to him. "Look darlings i'm not ill! It's absurd if you think about it. I loose a little waight and the world deems be sick. I mean really look at me! I'm touring. W-we just finished an album.I'm fine!"

I gulped afraid not knowing what to think.

"I-I had a cold last week if anyone cares." Deaky said softly and I huffed. "I care Deak." Brian said smiling at him. "Thank you Brian." Brian smirked. "No-no thank you!" Brian said smiling. I laughed at there posh ascents used when thanking each other.

"So how are the kids?" She asked. "W-who's?" Roger asked confised. "Well all of yours!" Roger smirked. "Felix, Richard and Rory are perfecty happy children." She smiled. "Where are they?" She asked. "Um back in London staying with Marry so Mel could come along with us for a shot while." She smiled. "Mine are fine aswell." Deak said smiling. "Thank you for asking. There with Ronnie back home." Dad smiled. "Well Mel's with us as Rog started and the others are home." Dad got a look. "The cats darling." He said chuckling. Brian shook his head. "Fine um with there mother." Brian said low looking down. "Right so Fred some people have noticed your ring." She said crossing her legs. Dad smirked looking at it on his finger. "Hhm." He hummed playfully. "Have they?" He asked just as playful. "This interview is about the album right?" Brian asked smirking but a little annoyed he had to say it again.. "Yes well um I'm a married man dear. Have been since Valentine's day back in '84 darling." She smiled. "To whom?" She asked and Brian rolled his eyes. "Jimmy Mercury!" Dad said smiling brightly. "The best Husband in the world I might add." Roger smiled at dad and Deaky shook his head. "Yes but back to the record!" Brian said huffing. "That is why were here!" He said gulping. "Right one last question not concerning the album." She said softly. "Your divorcing your wife Brian?" She asked and he flinched. "Y-yea." He said shortly. "Well why would-.." She stated but Dad's cleared his throat. "Back to the album dear. That is why we're here after all." Dad said smiling. Deaky patted Brian's arm and Roger had a look on his face. "Right um Roger when do you plan on Marring Melody? You've been engaged since '84 correct?" She asked and he huffed but smiled. "Yes Mel and I have been engaged since then um I-I think it's because well with evertthing happing we've waited is all. It's still happing." He smiled. "How long have you too been together?" She asked. "Um." Roger started when Brian cut in. "Now the album!" Brian said with a hint of anger. She shook her head. "Yes right well the title song." She started and the camera went to dad's face.

"Hum she is really pissing Brian off!" Jim said smirking. I shook my head. "Yes she is. But can you blame him?" Jim shook his head no.

(Another update! About the album-Bri.) 💖💖😝

Hope you liked it guys. Love you ✌