Before the first televised interview( The Cross 1999)

Like tje picture I edited? Lol Sorry I didn't update yesterday. It turned out to be a packed out day. Soheres the next update guys. Thanks for reading and enjoy.🇬🇧😊💜🎅✌

(Mel-POV. 1999)

To say I'm nurvous about this is a big understment. Soon we have to go on TV in the United states for our first real interview as a band. I'm freaking out for three different reasons actually.

Reason one is that this is live! What if I say or do something ridiculous?

Reason two is just the fact that Roger is nowhere to be seen! He never showed up to the network. He did'nt ride in the same car as the rest of us and now the car that he and Peter are in is stuck in L.A traffic.

I hope we don't have to go out without Roger. The others seem just as on edge as I am, well except Tim, he seems okay. Johnny is sitting in the spinning chair and he won't stop going in circles, I just had to look away because he's making me sick with all his crazy spinning around.

Tim is on the couch smirking at his husband and would tell him to stop every so offten, but Johnny never dose. Josh went to the loo and has never come back, but before he excused himself he was shaking terribly and went pail. I'm just trying to work over my own nurvse.

I've still never told anyone, besides Peter, my news that I found out about three months back. It's big news and Peter won't shut up over it all whenever we're alone. He says I shouldn't tour and that I should tell Rog if noone eles. I actually don't plan on saying, I can make it through this tour. I know I can.

It was actually two months into  the start of the 'Cowboys and Indians' tour. We were still in the UK at that point. Close to home and everyone.

(Three months ago. Still Mel's POV)

"So, then we could have you jump right into it Josh, really let the kit have it this next time mate, don't hold anything back!" Roger was explaining everything about a drum solo to Josh. "You just have to go crazy!" Roger added with a smile. "Okay, I just didnt want to break it." Josh said laughing.

"No thats a good thing. Destroy them. We have a back up!
Then-." I gulped looking down. "You could- Mel, are you alright?" Rogers face flashed to worried in an instant when he looked my way across the table. "I-Yes." I smiled but got lightheaded once again.

"I'll be right back." I mummbled standing and heading to the loo. I got to there and was about to shut the door but Rogers voice and hand stopped me, Peter was stood in the hallway with a look on his face.

"Mel, talk to me love." Roger said touching my face. "I-I just have to use the bathroom Roger." His blue eyes scanned every inch of my face. "But love, you don't look to good." I went to open my mouth to say I was fine when I felt like I'd be sick. "That wasn't a nice think to say to your wife!" Peter snapped playfully still in the hall. Roger groaned turning to talk to Peter. I shut the door quickly and hit my kness.

A soft knock came to the door and I covered my mouth. "Mel?"
"I just have to pee Roger!" I snapped angrily before my face went to the toilet to throw up.
The door opened and someone got beside me.

I felt small circles being rubbed on my back. When I looked over it wasn't Roger but Peter.

"Seems he can't read you as he thought. Or not as well as me anyways." I took a deep breath and Peter flushed before helping me to my feet just long enough to close the lid on it, them he helped me sit down and handed me a water bottle. "No whats wrong?" He asked softly standing in front of me.

After a small sip I took another deep breath. "I-I don't real know Peter." He sighed rubbing his head. "Rogers right you dont look good Melody." I gulped blinking. "Maybe I have the flu or something." He scoffed. "Or drummer boy can't control himself and your going to have to go through a pregnancy for the eight time in like fourteen years!"

I smiled looking down. "Peter look. Roger and I love all our children amd if we were to have another we'd love he or she just the same." He groaned. "Yea well your vagina has to be stretched to oblivion by now Melody! Seven humans have comw out of there- two at one time!"

I chuckled standing slowly. Peter reached out to hold me up. "Peter , Richard and Felix came out at two dofferent times and-"
"But the same day!" He snapped. I rolled my eyes. "Yea the same day. Thats what happens when he give birth to twins!" He scoffed but keep his smile.

"Peter I'm fine. Really!" He let me go studying me standing there in the hotel loo. "You just sounded just like Fred!" I smiled leaning on the sink. "Yea well dad did seem to say that over amd over didn't he?" I aske before I got dizzy again. Clutching the sick tighter I felt Peters arm around me again. "Yea he did and I k ow when he said it he was lieing just like you are now." I sighed as my vition cleared.

"Now I'm making you an appointment!" He said touching my head with a wet cloth. When did he get one and wet it anyway?

"You don't seem to have a fever. What do you feel like darling? Other than vomiting and being pail?" I blinked. "D-dizzy." He hummed walking me out of the bathroom to my room. He put me down on mine amd Rogers bed before sitting next to me.

"I think your about to have another clone." I smiled at him amd took his hand. "Well I think I'm just sick. I could just have the flu or something Peter." He rolled his eyes.

"Roger Taylor is your husband!" I blinked. "He can impregnate girls just from singing his freakishly high fallsetto Melody! I know what you two do! You have seven kids to prove you do it and now your about to have an eighth kid!"

He bent over me and got the phone. "I dont think I am- What are you doing?" He put it to his ear. "Getting you a doctors appointment. Either way you still need to go get checked out love. We're still close to home. So, I'll juat call your normal doctor. After all we can trust him with the news- no matter what it is."

I just closed my eyes to nap. I can't win with Peter anyway. He'll just drag me there.

(POV-Mel)

"Time to head to the stage guys!" A man said sticking his head into the room. "But Roger still isnt here!" I said standing up. "We still have to start the show. When he gets here he'll bw directed on stage to sit with the rest of you. We have five minutes till show time."

I gulped watching Josh and Johnny bead out. When did Josh get back from the bathroom?
"You'll be fine Melody. We're right there with you." Tim said taking my shaking hand. "Th-thanks Tim." He smiled and pulled me alone with him.

I think I'm gonna pass out!

( Updated! Hope you liked it guys.)