Y-your breaking u-up...

Hello again darlings 😉 This chapter will be in both Roger & Melody's POV's. The picture is around the same time as the chapter takes place.. Hope you like the chapter 💜

(POV-Mel) (Two weeks later)

The guys recorded the song Going slightly mad and were working out when they could start filming the video. It was a crazy idea but it all fit nicly with the song itself. And dad did in fact put me as a co writter for the song. And I have to admit its cool to have my name next to my dad's on a Queen album.

The kids were going over what they wanted to be for Halloween. It's  approaching quickly and Roger said we should all dress up as a family. It should be really fun! Richard was telling me his ideas at the same time as Ryan and Felix. "O-okay, okay one at a time please!" I took a breath looking at Richard. "As you were saying?" I asked with a smile. He giggled. "I was thinking we could be star wars!" Roger snickered sitting in the living room with Eleanor. "Next!" Roger said smiling. "But why not?" Felix asked his father. I smirked. "Yea why not?" I asked making Roger smirk at me. "The only way I'll do Star wars is if Mel is the Princess in the bathing suit." I rolled my eyes. "It's not a bathing suit dad!" Richard said crossing his arms. He really loves the movies. "Oh? Then what is it?" Roger asked smiling. Richard was about to explain everything when the phone rang. "Hold that thought son." Roger said standing. "H-hello?" Roger rolled his eyes. "W-what? O-oh w-w-well your-your breaking u-up." Roger said making statick sounds. "Pheobe? H-hello? W-what? Um-y-hu-was-da." I rolled my eyes. "C-can't u-hear-hello?" He smirked making more sounds then slammed the phone down. "I have to go to the studio." I frowned. "Sorry." Roger said seeing my frown. "I'll be back soon." He smiled kissing me making the kids say gross. He smirked at them. "What's gross?" He asked playing dumb. "You kissing!" Ryan said sitting in the floor. "You mean- This?" Roger asked kissing me again. "Gross!" Richard said laughing. "You'll have girlfriends before you know it boys." Roger said laughing. "No way!" Ryan snapped. "Okay sure." Roger laughed. "I'll call you once I get there to let you know what's happening." I smiled. "Bye guys be good for your mum and go to bed when she says!"

(POV-Roger)

I turned the radio up basically blasting the song. The drive was short and I parked heading inside and got into the elevator. "Hold it! Hey hold the door!" I stuck my foot out stopping the doors from closing. "Thanks." The girl said smiling and getting inside. "No trouble." She looked around. "What floor?" I asked and she blinked. "Oh right." She giggled. "Three... Please!" I laughed and hit it. "So, what are you doing here?" I asked because I was getting an uncomfortable feeling with all the silence. "Well um I-I'm trying to get a job." I smiled at her. "What about you?" She asked the smile never leaving her face. "Oh um working on our album." She gulped. "Your a fan of Queen right?" I asked smirking. It was completely obvious she liked the band and was freaking out inside she was talking to me. "YES!" I smirked. "What's your top song?" She made a face. "Oh well I-I there all amazing! I could never pick just one!" I laughed putting my hands in my pockets. "I guess." She smiled at the floor. "So, is everyone here?" She asked with a hopful edge. "Um should be. I-I came alone. I got the call from Fred's assistant about them wanting to meet up about a song." She smiled brighter. "Wow." I chuckled. "So, who's your number one band member?" She blushed looking down moving her hair behind her ear. "Well I have two." I smirked. "Cool who?" She smiled. "Well Y-you and Brian." The way she said is name I knew he was number one. I smirked. "B-but I love you all!" She whispered blushing. "Well thank you. Means a lot. I'll be rubbing this in there faces! Sure Bri will to and we all love you right back love."  I laughed more to myself thinking about Fred's reaction to the news. He'd say something like..

'She was just saying that not to hurt your feeling Darlings!'

"So,um-Roger?" I blinked looking at her once again. "Yea?" She gulped and the doors opened. "Lady's first." She smiled and stepped out and I followed. "Your getting off too?" I smiled. "Well yea it's also my floor." She gasped making me laugh. "So, then-um then he's um all of Queen is?"

 I laughed smiling at her. "Would you like to meet the rest of the guys?" I asked and she shreaked basically latching onto me in a crushing hug. I blinked but hugged her back. I got blinded by several flashs. "Boody Heck!" She pulled back and more pictures were taken. "Roger! Mr. Taylor! is this your new girlfriend?" I rolled my eyes. "What do you think?" I asked fed up with this. All the people never leaving me alone. Wanting to know every little thing in my life. Honestly I'm married with children. Happly married!

"So, then yes?" The same man asked. "NO!" I said shocked. "This is." I paused to look at the girl. "I'm sorry love but I never got your name." She smiled at me. "Kim." I smiled at her then glared at the men. "This is a fan of Queen. Kim and we ended up together and we talked and I asked if she'd like to meet the guys!" They started asking more stupid thing. "Come on Kim!" I took her hand and basically pulled her along with me. "They never let up!" I said angry and continued down the hall as they shouted and took more pictures. I finally stopped in front of our door. "Soory about all that love. There vultures." I rolled my eyes. "It's alright Roger." She was smiling brightly again. The door flung open. "There you ar-." Pheobe stopped talking, for once, and started and pointed at Kim. "Who is this then?" He asked crossing his arms. "A fan of the band. She wants to meet them. So, if you'd kindly move Mr. Freestone." He scoffed and moved out of the way. "Hey Rog." Brian called sitting next to John. She giggled still standing in the hall so I smirked turned around grabbed her hand and pulled her inside. "Who's this?" Brian asked putting his pen down. "I-I'm K-Kim." She stuttered. "Oh. Well nice to meet you Kim." He shook her hand and she looked like she was going to pass out at any moment. He must be really above me on the top two list. "I meet her on the way up and she said she was a fan so, I offered if she'd like to say hello." John smile matched her own as he shook her hand saying hello. "Where's Fred?" I asked looking around the room. "Loo with Jim. He-He's not feeling to good." Brian said looking down.

"So, I wanted to tell you all now so you don't get angry with me once again." I said taking a breath. "But Mel and I are expecting!" Kim almost blew my hearing with her screams. I blinked looking from her to Brian who was blinking himslef and shook his head with a smile. John smiled and pulled me into a hug. "You know that you two are responsible for half the population of London right?" Pheobe said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes. "I knew I should have never left you two alone for ten minutes the other day!" I scoffed. "Oh please it happened before that!" I said smiling. "When?" He asked smiling playful. "Well." I started when Brian groaned. "If you don't want to get punched in the face again I suggest you shut it Rog! I do not wanna hear about it!" I rolled my eyes. "Fine!" I snickered. "When did she find out?" John asked sitting down. Brian patted the spot next to him amd Kim blushed sitting beside him. "A week ago." Brian was hgunna say somthing when the door opened and Fred walked in looking beaten down and like he'd been crying. "Fred?" I asked gently. "O-oh Hello." He gulped looking away from everyone. Keeping his head down. "You right?" Brian asked and John gently touching Fred's shoulder. John's small hand could completly cover Fred's little shoulder. "Yes,yes." Freddie said waving everone off. I took a breath."Where's Jim?" I asked and I swear Freddie huffed. "Oh still in the restroom." I huffed and left the room. Kim sat there next to Brian unsure of what to do. He whispered something to her as I walked past. I need answers and if Fred won't give them to me then Jim will, I hope.

Hope you liked it guys. Trouble and bad news on the way sadly.

What do you think about finally having Freddie's POV??

And what do you think of Kim?

Update soon guys.💜

Love you ✌