Farrokh Bulsara

Mel is seven months along. Third trimester now!

(POV-Roger)

 December 3 1983

I was on my way to the studio. It's our last studio day, and then the album is done. Brian told me that Freddie refuses to tour for the album. I've about had it with him! 

I can't believe he's still this way over everything. Melody is heart broken when this should be an amazing time for her. She's six month along!

She just hit her third trimester, and though she's happy and absolutely glowing, she's depressed as well over the fact that her father is still being this way! Freddie hasn't acknowledged her since he went off on me months ago.

Mary's talked until she's blue in the face, Jim and Brian too, but he won't talk to Mel. She cry's at night and thinks I'm asleep. I want so much to help her.

I walked into the studio, and Brian was looking over the sound station. Freddie was inside the booth singing and John was sitting on the couch.

"Hey Rog, I need your drums on this last track, then we're officially done!" I smiled at Brian and walked into my station about to start. Freddie had walked out of his, and was talking to Brian. "Well that's all you need from me Bri." Freddie mumbled headed for the door. I got up and left my booth in the middle of my playing,  I need to get him to understand what he's doing to her.

I walked behind him. "Fred." He tensed, but turned around. " We need to talk this out." He scoffed. "I don't need to have anything to do with you!" I blinked. "Brian told me your not touring!" He rolled his eyes. "Tell me Roger, why on this earth would I want to tour with you? Why would I want to work with you ever again? You killed Queen! I'm done!" I blinked. "What?" John looked down and sighed. "Queen is done! I signed a contract yesterday, I'm working on a solo album." He stalked closer to me."Whatever! I could care less about Queen right now! What I care about is your daughter!"

He growled pulling on my shirt, and pulling me closer to him. "You took my daughter from me!" He hissed pulling my face inches from his face. "Easy Fred." Brian whispered still sitting. I shook my head keeping eyes contact. "Just because she's with me, dosn't mean she can't still be your daughter Freddie!"

He let go, and made fists. "Roger, your a lucky man the way I see it." I tilted my head. "Oh yea? Why's that mate?" I stood tall not backing down. If he wanted to go at me again, I won't just sit back and take it this time.

"Your still breathing!" He turned, and started to go. I can't let him go without understanding everything.

"Roger no!" John whispered when I took a few steps after him. "Fred! Freddie! Hey Freddie Mercury, you-!" He keep going almost out the door. "Alright." I whispered to myself. "Farrokh Bulsara!" I screamed, and he froze tense.

"You have no idea what your putting Mel through! She-she loves you so much, and you've all but shunned her! This should be one of the happiest time of her life! She's experiencing this amazing thing inside of her. She is caring our babys."

He flinched grumbling something.

"She sits with this look on her face. Distant sadness in her eyes, You know on her birthday she did'nt even want to get out of bed!" He took a breath. Brian shook his head looking down.

"Said all I want for my birthday is to get it over with! She knew you wouldn't call or come over! She said my dad must really hate me because every birthday he's always called to say happy birthday! Even all the time he was with Paul! He still called to say he loved me!" He scoffed touching the wall. "What dose Paul have to do with this?"

I rolled my eyes. "She was right! You did'nt call her! Jim did, but no-no not you!" He turned around. "And your point?" I scoffed. "My point?" I glanced at Brian. "My point is your only child-your blood is sitting in a depressed state because your still being this way!" I screamed, and stalked closer to him.

"Everyone has excepted this Fred. Brian, John, hell even Mary, her own mother, but you - no your difficult!" I pushed him backwards. "Roger!" Bran snapped standing. "No Brian, if Roger wants to die, I say let him." Freddie held his hand out to stop Brian from coming over. His eyes went dark like the day he beat me.

"What I want Fred, his for you to get over it! I'm with Melody! I love her, and we are having the twins together! Why can't you just be happy that we're happy together?" He growled  gripping my shirt, and flung me into the wall. "Why? Why!" He screamed in my face. John and Brian were ready to help.

"Because I trusted you! I loved you like a brother! You were my family Roger! You did'nt just stab me in the back- no you Roger Taylor, Stabbed me in the heart!" He let me go, and hit the wall by my head. Making a hole in the studio wall.

"You took my daughter! You made her grow up! You took her childhood from her! It's bad enough you went around behind all are backs with her, but what really got me was that you got her pregnant!"

He kicked a stool over. "You have no idea what she could go through! She could lose them Roger!" I blinked. "What?" He scoffed. "Mary did'nt tell you?" He crossed his arms.

"N-no." He sat down in the floor, and held his head. " Mary-we almost lost Melody!" He gulped. "Melody was born really early- she and Mary were sick. The doctors said that Mary- she wouldn't make it!" He moved his hands, and I saw he was crying.

"Mary was bleeding and she-I rushed her to the doctor, and they said they would do all they could but-." He shook his head and rubbed his face. "Mary was weak, but thankfully she and Melody pulled through. She basically lived at the hospital. We all did." He said glancing at Brian. "I-I couldn't even hold her. She was so little. Like the size of a-a doll!"

Brian gave me a look. "But Freddie, what dose that have to do with now?" He looked at Brian. "Because Brian, what if Melody gets sick too? What if she-she bleeds out, and -And they all d-die?" He gulped shaking.

"Freddie, I won't let that happen." He gave me a look. "You can't prevent that! It just happened to Mary out of the blue. She was perfectly fine. Then bang! S-she got a pain, and started bleeding!" He covered his face again.

"Freddie, just because it happened to Mary dosn't mean it will happen to Melody. Did the doctors say it was genetic?" Brian asked softly touching Fred's shoulder. He shook his head no. "Then we have nothing to worry about mate." John was sitting silently. with a look on his face. "I love her Freddie, I love your daughter with everything I am. You don't have to like me. But all I ask is be in her life again! Get close to her again! Show her your love for her, because she feels like you don't love her anymore!" He scoffed. "That's ridiculous!" I smirked. "Yea well I tried to tell her that! We all have, but she won't understand unless you say it! Tell her you still love her, that you never stopped loving her! Show her!" He gulped and stood up grabbing  his stuff. "Where is she?" I smiled. "At home." He walked out without a word.

I could only hope he was going to see her. To fix this with her.

I gulped tuning to Brian. "Hey Bri, just because Mary got sick, doesn't mean Mel will-Right?" I asked low, afraid of the answer. Brian gulped and looked at John staying silent.

So there you have another update.

So Freddie is upset because Roger stabbed him in the back going around with Melody. He trusted him and felt like he was his family until he got his daughter pregnant. Now Freddie is afraid Mel will get sick like Mary did and lose the babys (Yes baby's lol) and Posibly her life.

But He may just forgive Roger soon.

Hope you liked this chapter guys.