Move your fat bottoms ladys

Sorry it's been a few days guys. But here is the newest chapter. Before it starts I'd like to say thank you to everyone! This is the biggest story of mine on here! It means so much! 11.3 K views, 266 stars & 149 comments WOW thank you! 63 chapter and NOT stopping anytime soon lol... So here is the newest chapter of Freddie Mercury's Melody!

(POV-Melody)

I finished my breakfast about to stand and take care of the dirty dish when the front door opened and I heard Brian's voice. "Fred? Jim?" Dad was getting ready and Jim went off. "In here!" I called standing dish in hand. "Oh. Hello Mel." I smiled at my godfather. "Hi Brian." He took a set at the table. " So, Did Rog come with you? W-Where are the kids?" He asked looking around. I smiled about to answer when John called for dad. "Kitchen!" Brain called before I got the chance. "Hello!" John said walking in with a bright smile and sitting next to Bran. I started running the hot water to wash what was left over from breakfast. "Hello." I said with my own smile. "Is Roger here too?" Deaky asked placing his hands on the table. "No." Jim walked into the kitchen. "Hey I-I've got that love." He said pointing at the dishes. "But Jim-." He shook his head. "I have it but thank you." I smiled at him and started drying my hands. "Well alright if you insist." He smirked. "I do." I chuckled and turned to the guys. "So, since I'm not doing that." I said pointing to Jim washing dishes. He smirked at him.

"How about some tea?" I asked Brain and John. Brian was about to say if he did or not when the front door opened."Melody?" Roger called out shutting the door. I smiled and started walking off. "I-I wanted tea." Brain said with a fake pout crossing his arms playfully. I gave him a look motioning to my husband at the entrance. "I'll get it." Deaky offered patting Brain's shoulder. "Ah thanks mate." Brian smiled at the bassist so I wasted no time and basically ran to the front of the house. "There you ar-." Roger started but I basically ran into him hugging him. He had a shocked look but chuckled wasting not time pulling me into a loving hug. "Wait the kids?" I asked looking at his warm smile. "Mary's." He said then started rubbing circles on my back."Well isn't this heart warming. But no PDA!" Phoebe called coming down the steps with a smirk on his lips. "I haven't seen him thank you!" I said twisting so my back was to Roger's front. He held my hips and kissed my shoulder. Phoebe rolled his eyes making a small sound. "One hole night! You poor things!" He said then started walking to the couch. "But attest that's one less baby." He said snickering. I gasped and Roger chuckled rubbing my side. "Don't be so sure now." Roger said in my ear making me shiver. I turned to look at him and he had a cheesy smile on his lips. I took a breath and kissed him quickly. "Hey!" Phoebe snapped from the couch. "Roger, Melody!" Dad called from the kitchen. I smiled taking Roger's hand in mine and we walked to the kitchen and took the two empty sets at the table. I was in the middle of Roger and dad with Brian and Deaky on the other side of the table. "So, you wrote a song Mel?"

John asked with a smile. "I-I um well n-no." I started when dad shook his head yes. "Yes she did. You did!" Dad said smiling and pointing at me. "Well I wanna see this song." Roger said smiling. "Here you are." Brain said handing Roger the paper. I held my breath waiting to hear what the three men at the table thought of my dad's song! the song that I helped with, but barley helped! Dad took my hand on the table and rubbed it with his thumb. I smiled at him. "Brian, Deaky you best tell Her what you think! She's going to have a panic attack!" Dad said playfully with a smirk. "Well I- I think it's a nice idea. It's um, very interesting with all the crazy bits." Brain said with his arms crossed. "I'm not so sure of the video." He added and I tilted my head. "V-Video?" Deaky chuckled. "What about you?" Dad asked John not letting me hear anything about a video. "I think it's a nice idea as Brian had said. I really like it!" John said smiling. I glanced at Roger who sat to my left. He was reading of the lyrics still but I couldn't tell what he thought. He let out a short chuckle and readjusted the paper. "W-well?" I asked low and he took his sunglasses off putting them and the paper down on the table. "Well I've got one word for this." I gulped thinking of all the one words that he could say to say it was terrible.