No distractions, no responsibilitys & no construct of time (the honeymoon!)

Hello guys. Just to let you know this is, I think the longest chapter in this book. Once again I am not good at writting this kind of thing. So it's another.....

Smutt-ish warning lol.

(POV-Mel)

I must have fallen asleep on the jet because the last thing I remember was sitting with Roger. He had his glasses on, reading a book and I had my walkmen on jaming away. I've never been fearful of flying because with my dad traveling quite litterally all over the globe, I would sometimes get the chance to tag along, or go with my mother later on. So traveling to our secret honeymoon location wasn't scary do to the jet ride. And I knew the same applied to Rog but he traveled way more than me. Actually being in Queen.

Roger was gently shaking me saying my name over and over softly. "Mmm?" I didn't want to open my eyes but his voice was begging me to. Something about 'Here?'
I blinked and slowly opened them.

"What-what are the kids alright?" I asked trying to uncloud my mind. He smirked at me. "Yes, there back home staying with your father and Jim remember?" I stretched after being cramped in the seat. "Y-yea. I-I think so?" He chuckled and rubbed my arms giving me chills.

"Melody, we made it! We have to get off the jet now okay? As soon as we get to wherever your dad booked us you can go back to sleep. And in a real bed too alright?" I groaned but shook my head and he helped me stand. I blinked looking around. "That is if you still want sleep then." He muttered low but I heard it.

The Jet? Suitcases in the walkway? Booked us a place? Sleep of I want it? Wait! Wait, the honeymoon!

He rubbed my back calmly.
"You didn't forget? did you?" He asked smirking at me. "Your finally my wife Lovley!" He said smiling at me. I blushed and shook my head.
"Sorry, clouded sleep mind. I-I thought I dreamt it actually." He laughed guiding me off the jet. "No, it wasn't fantasy. It was very much real life."  I rolled my eyes and he chuckled.
"W-Where are we exactly?" He shrugged walking to the waiting car. "The way they were all going on at the wedding I would'nt be suprised if it really was Disney world!" I laughed and he handed the bags to the man at the trunk of the car. He already had it opened.

"No. Not without the kids. Dad did say it was a beautiful place." I chimed in. "Well nothing is as beautiful as you." I blushed but played it off with a scoff. He smirked opening the car door for me and I got in followed by him. He sat very close and I had no objections.
The man got in and Roger smiled at the driver. It's dark out so I was having a hard time seeing far distances. It just looked like any normal air line landing.

"Excuse me sir. But you could'nt tell us exactly where we are. Could you? I know it sounds strange but this trip was a surprise gift by a friend and we were left in the dark." The man smiled kindly at Roger then his green eyes found mine. "Not at all. Your on one of the beautiful British virgin islands. Right now your on the largest island out of the four main ones. There are a few smaller once as well. This one in particular is known for it's white sanded reef -lined beaches. And the rain forest-filled sage Mountain National park. It's breath taking here with all kinds of activities to keep people moving."

With one final smile and back and forth thank yous with a mix of small talk  from Roger and the driver he started to wherever we'd be staying. Because aparently dad had someone give the man directions. I rested my head on Roger's should letting a small yawn excape me. He chuckled in the now dark car and rubbed my arm once again giving me chills. His other hand went to reat on my bare leg, since I had a short style black dress with lace patterns on. He could easily access my legs. "Mel?" He whispered in my ear. His other hand stopped rubbing my arm to move up and down my back and each time his fingers brushed my skin through the lace I took a breath.