Dancing with Roggie

The show was amazing! I sang, danced and laughed my heart out. I could'nt get the smile off my face. Roger was having fun too atlest thats the way it looked to me. At one time when Billy was singing eyes without a face, Roger got closer and whispered in my ear. "It's nice to be the one watching for a change." He smirked and turned back to the show. I had noticed he was watching the drummer alot. He'd make a comment every now and again about the drummer,  Billy or even Steve. I rolled my eyes still enjoying myself. "Roggie, you know that Queen is my favorite band ever right? No one sings like my dad,  plays guitar and bass like John and Bri and NO one plays the drums like you!" I got closer to his face and kissed him quick. No one was watching everyone was to into Billy's performance. I don't even think anyone recognized us at all. He pulled me in front of him and held my waist. The song changed to Dancing with myself, the last song of the show.

(On the floors of Tokyo or down in London towns a go-go. With the records selection and the mirrors reflection I'm dancing with myslef. When there is no one else in sight in the crowded lonely night. Well I wait so long for my love vibration and I'm dancing with myself oh oh. If I looked all over the world and theres every type of girl but your empty eyes seem to pass me by. Leave me dancing with myself. So lets sink another drink cause itll give me time to think. If I had the chance I'd ask the world to dance and ill be dancing with myself oh-oh)

Roggie was really into this last song dancing around, singing and laughing. This was the best date ever!

He even did Billy's scream and it was amazing! When the show was over and Billy was thanking the fans for coming Roger took my hand and started pulling me to the door. "Wait what are you doing?" I asked when he came to the back stage door. "Going back stage." He said it so casually. Why I on the other hand gulped. "Rog, we-we don't have passes!" He snickered. "Yea so? I'm Roger Taylor and you are Melody MERCURY! Daughter to Freddie MERCURY!" 

I had my arms crossed now. "Roggie, I know who my dad is! But just because thats who I am dosn't mean we can just stroll backstage!" He made a face at me like. 'Okay sure.'

"Why don't you really wanna go back stage?" I huffed and he smirked. "Do you have a crush on Mr. Idol?" I narrowed my eyes at him. "NO!" I stop crossed my arms and he grinned and gripped my hips pulling closer. "Good!"  He kissed my neck once giving me a chill. "Your taken." He whispered making me gulp. "Now-." He let go. "-Onwards!"

I chuckled when he started for the door. "Wait but I-I've never been backstage at a show other than Queen!" He blinked turning to face me. "So?" I huffed. "So, I-I don't know Rog." He tilted his head. "If you really don't want to meet him, the only singer besides your dad and David Bowie you like, that's fine- I just thought you would and I can make that happen." I took a breath looking down. I do really want to meet him but I do have a small crush on him. "I do want to!" I took Rogers hand smiling. "Thank you Roggie!" He smiled and we started back stage once again. A man went like he was going to stop us but after he noticed it was Roger he let us continue.

We came to Billy's dressing room and Roger knocked. "Yea come in." Billy's voice called. Roger smiled and opened the door walking in with me close behind. "Hello." Roger smiled kindly. Billy was looking at him studying his face. "Your Roger T-Taylor. Your in that band Queen right?" Roger smirked "Yea I'm the drummer. This is the lead singer Fred's daughter Melody." Roger smiled at me and pushed me forward, I may have been bidding behind him. I gulped and slightly waved at the singer who was smirking at me. Billy was sitting in a chair now scanning me with his eyes. "Well hello doll." Roger keep his hand on my back watching closely. "Did you see the show?" Billy asked standing up.

"Mmm, y-yes it was great!" He smiled at me with a look in his eyes. "Happy you liked it." His eyes were basically undressing me, very uncomfortable. My eyes flickered to Rogers face and then back to Billys. "So, what's your favorite song eh?" He asked still smiling now right in front of me. "Um- well Rebel yell!" I chewed on my lip feeling odd under his  intense gaze. "I like that one too." He chuckled taking my hand in his."Well come on, sit down! You want a drink?" Roger smirked. "Yea." Roger and myself went to the couch.