Seems so Dear!

Dad had pulled up at my place asking if I'd ride to live aid with him.  I glanced at Roger and he just smiled. "I think that's a nice Idea Mel." Rog had said and then kissed me fast. I smiled and dad took my hand. "I love you Rog." He smirked. "I love you too Mel." Dad opened the door. "See ya there Rog!" Dad called when we started down the drive. Dad opened the door for me and I got in. "Hello Jim." Jim smiled at me. "Melody dear how are you?" He asked looking over me. I smiled. "Wonderful and completly excited for today!" He chuckled looking at my dad. "Me too."

We were all sitting at my grandparents house. Even my Aunt Kash was there. It was silent with my grandfather watching dad and Jim. He wasn't to thrilled with the news of my dad and Jim, actually he was never thrilled with Paul either but not just because he was an evil no good man but just simpley because he was a man. Grandpa dosn't aprove of my dads life style. He says he threw everything away the day he left mom and I. But dad is happy and Jim is so amazing!

Jim gulped only ever seeing my grandparents three time in the past. The first meeting, the twins birth and there first birthday party a month ago. "How are you and Roger?" Kash asked smiling at me. I smirked. "Perfect!" She giggled. "And the twins?" She carried on. "Wonderful! With my mum and Pheobe now." Grandma smiled. "Are they going to be watching there dad and grangfather?" I smiled glancing at dad. "YES!" He said smirked taking Jim's hand. I licked my lips. "Any names yet for her?" Kash asked pointing at my large belly. "A-A few. I was wondering Kash if Roger and I could use your name as her middle name?" Her face lite up and she giggled. "YES! That would be amazing!" I laughed and took her hands. "Rog will be happy!" She smiled. "Do you think she'll look more like you or him?" I shrugged. "I think she'll be beautiful and perfect no matter what!" Grandma smiled at me. "Just like you." She said smiled bright. "That's right." I blushed. "Dad!" Be laugh moving my hair. "Well we best be going!" Grandma frowned standing like my father dad done.
"Already? But you just got here" I stood with help from Jim. I smiled at him and he smiled back. Dad took his hand. "Well we can't be late!" Jim laughed. "A first for you I'm sure Fred!" Dad playfully scoffed. "Hush you!"  Grandma smiled watching them. Kash smirked at her brother.
"I still can't belive Queen will be together again live!" Kash said walking to give me a hug. "Me too!" I smiled at her. "Can you believe Jim here has never been to a rock concert?" Dad asked pointing at Jim. Jim looked down. "It's true!"he smirked. Grampa was still watching with his arms crossed  but his face was neutral now and not so stone faced. He was standing by his wife. "Well he picked a great first band!" Kash said smiling. "Oh darling flatting will get you everywhere!" Dad said smirking and pulling his younger sister in for a loving hug. She giggled. "Duh thats why I do it! " She said smirking at him once they pulled apart. Jim chuckled, it's  the first time he's ever met her and she seemed to like him enough. "I love you" Grandpa said fast looking sad to see dad go out the door. He dosn't come around a lot. Mostly do to the fact that his dad dosn't aprove of the things he's done or doing. Like splitting with mom, Paul or even Jim and just being in the music buissness at all. I dont get it, he's happy doing what he loves and he has never truly lost me or mom, even if he is with Jim. I love having Jim around and if my parents would'nt be together anyway Jim his the best second dad ever. I say second because he's like a dad to me and he's with my dad, so yea. "I love you too mama!" He smiled, truly smiled and I smirked looking at Jim. He loved dads smile. "In fact I'll blow you both a kiss on stage yea?" He asked hugging them both at the same time. "Bye." Grandma said smiling. "Bye." Jim put his hand on my back and helped me out. Dad smiled closing the door.

We pulled up at Live aid and everything was amazing. "Let's try and find the rest of Queen!" Dad said as we walked around. "I'll go after Mary." Jim valenteared. "Thank you darling!" Dad said giving him a quick kiss. I smiled and looked around. I saw familar faces at every turn but just not any of Queen. "Oh dad look is Elton!" Dad smirked and followed to where I was pointing. "Elton! Darling over here Sir Elton John!" Dad screamed like a loon. Elton stopped talking to the peron and smirked walking over with his hands in his pockets. "Hello Fred. And my my Melody Mercury!" I smiled and he hugged me. "How is the drummer boy treating yea?" I gulped but smiled. "Wonderfully!" He smiked. "No other way or your dad would beat em right?" Elton said laughing. "You have no idea!" Dad said smirking himself. The two talked away and I looked around again. "I'm gunna go look for them." Dad smiled at me. "Will you be alright darling?" I smiled. "Yea." He kissed my cheek and I left to try and find Brian, Deaky and Roger. "Oh hello again!" Paul stood smiling by Ringo. "Hello again to you too!" He smiled and hugged me then made a face. "Again?" I laughed shaking my head. "Congratulations love!" Ring smirked at me. "He works rather fast don't he?" He asked. I blushed. "Well drmmers normally do isn't  that right Ring?" Paul said playfully and Ringo grinned. "So how's dear old dad takin it?" I laughed. "He's happy! Loves the twins and can't wait for her to be born!" He smiled. "Yea a girl then?" I smiled. "Well thats great!" Someone yelled for them. "Well I'm off good seeing you again love." I smiled and he hugged me. "You too." Ringo smiled and hugged me carefully. They walked away and I started my search yet again. They have an interview soon so they have to all be around here somewhere. I smiled seeing Roger talking away. "I've recently written a new one actually!" He said smiling not noticing me watching. "Oh?" The other blond man asked. He was in a blue suit but I wasn't sure of him. "Yea and I'm REALLY excited about it!" He said loudly and they both laughed. I shook my head. The way that man can get over a song or anything to do with music is amazing. The passion for it is Increadible. "What about your boys?" The man asked. "Amazing just like there mum!" I blushed. "And she's expecting another right?" The man asked in a full british accent. "Yes a-a girl! Soon too and we can't wait!" Roger smiled. It melted my heart. His blue eyes locked with mine and he smikred. "Speaking of my Mel there she is!" He said and motioned me over. I smiled and walked over. I froze seeing the man's face. Davod Bowie was smiling at me. "Hello love!" Roger smirked. "Hello." David laughed. "She is a fan then? Rog I didn't belive you mate!" I gulped. "Who-who isn't a fan of yours Mr. Bowie?" He laighed and I  blushed. "Oh you'd be suprised lover!" I gulped. "Are you excited for the show?" He asked flicking his stick. "Yes!" He laughed and thenn made a face. "Oh. Should'nt be doing this around a lady in your condishoin! don't want the second hand effecting the little Angel do we?" He said droping it thwn stomping it out. I smiled and he looked me over. "She is positively glowing!" I smiled looking down. "Yea." Roger said rubbing my back. I blushed. "Hello guys. There you are Roger!" We all turned to see Brian. "I found Fred!" Brian anounced smiling. "And I found Mel or she found me." Rog said smiling at Brian. "John's waiting in the room for the interview." Brian said pointing behind himself. "And she s asked some questions about you two already I'm afraid!" He frowned and I gulped. "Well they do like to intrude on our person lives dont they the rotters!" David said shaing his head. "Yea thats for sure!" Roger said calmly still rubbing my back.

Since a few months after the twins came and everyone saw Roger and I out with them. The way they look like us both and everyrhing it's turned into quite the scanndel. But we try and ignore it all. We're happy and everyone close to us and everyone who matter are happy aswell. But this is the first real interview Roger will be doing since the world found out the truth. Dad had done one but was sassy and amazing. Roger and I laughed watching it on TV.  Dad really stuck up for us and it was nice. Roger and I said goodbye to David Bowie and went to the interview room. "Have you seen Jim? He went to look for mom?" I asked as we walked my nurvous going crazy. Roger holding my hand helped. "No haven't seen him." I took a breath. "Or your Mary, but there fine I'm sure Melody. " Brian said smiling at me. I gulped and we went into the room. Dad smiled at me. "Your fine lovely." Roger whispered making me shiver. I smiled at him and he went to sit with the other members of Queen. I sat down never to the camera man. He smiled at me and then the interview started. After the lady eyes me for a moment. "So, Queen together again?" She asked and the guys all smiled at each other. "Seem so dear." Dad smirked crossing his arms. I smiled watching them.

Sorry it's been so long guys. I've been helping some friends move and it's not been fun lol.hope you liked the chapter. Interview and performance next chapter!!