Why wouldn't I ?

( video of Queen rehearsing
                               for live aid)
(POV-Mel)

Mom finally wanted to introduce her boyfriend to my dad. His name is David and she just wanted to see how the relationship would go before introducing him to everyone, especially dad. I've met him a few times and he seems nice. She had  asked me to not say anything to dad or any of the guys. She said she thought the boys party would be good timing. So when she arrived with him it was well- a tad strange. See mom hasn't really 'been' with anyone since my dad and dads been with Paul (stupid Paul) and now he's married to Jim. (Yay Jim!)

So everyone was at the boys party. I was filming Richard and Felix running around the yard with Roger and my dad after them. All four of them laughing. The twins were very clumsy, but what do you expect from one year old's?

Mom walked out smiling. "Here we go!" I turned and smiled. David sat the cakes down on the table. "Roger cake!" Rogers head snapped to look at me, he had picked Richard up and was making him fly like an airplane.
"Okay Mel!" He carried Richard to the table. "Cake time!" Dad said picking  Felix up. "Yay cake!" Felix cheered. I filmed the boys blowing out there candles and opening there gifts. Everyone had a great time. I think it was the best first birthday any kids have had.

I'm almost eight month now. I was sitting in the pink nursery looking around the room. I was so excited to have a little girl! Don't get me wrong my boys are my everything but I get to fix her hair and put her in dresses. She'll be like a little doll. We're still working on a name. Roger like Lilly  Taylor. I like it too but it's missing something, something to make it special.

"Melody?" Roger was in the door way. I smiled at him and he walked into the room fully. "Will you be alright tomorrow?" I smiled and he took my hand helping me out of the rocking chair. I smiled at him and we walked across the wall to our room. "YES!" I said for the thousandth time. "Okay-okay forgive me for worring geez!" He smirked at me and we sat on our bed. "Sorry you know hormones!" I made a face pointing at my large stomach. "Your alright. I just hate to leave you and the boys." I gulped. "Your practicing!" I smiled rubbing his leg. "Yea but still." I scoffed. "You'll only be away two days Roggie!" I snapped and he smiled. "What you won't miss me?" I rolled my eyes kissing him fast. "Yes always!But you need to do this! Queen needs to do this! I can't wait to see you all up on stage working together again!" He smiled taking my hand from his leg. "Yea. It will be nice." I smiled and he kissed it.

"Lovely?" I gulped looking into his blue eyes. "Yea?" He smiled scooting closer. "Kiss me?" I smirked. "Your asking me?" He scooted closer. "Why wouldn't I ask?" I smirked putting my hands on his shoulders. "Why would'nt I kiss you?" He chuckled. I moved closer kissing him softly. "Mel?" He whispered aginst my lips when I pulled back. "Mm?" I hummed looking into his blue eyes. He gulped gently pulling me closer. "I-I need you." I gulped looking at his hand on my leg. "But Rog I-I'm so gross right now!" He scoffed. "No your beautiful!" He said moving his hand from my leg to touch my face. "Glowing and happy!" I smiled. "Please Mel!" He begged. I gulped and kissed him again but he kissed me harder this time.

We haven't had the chance to really do much of anything. With the boys live aid and well anything and everything.

"Roggie." I gasped when he started on my neck. He pulled back to look at me. "Don't stop!" He smirked and kissed my lips again.

"Mommy! Mum mom!" My eyes snapped open. Something was tapping my face. The light from the open windows blining me. "W-what whats wrong? Felix?" He was sitting in bed smiling. "We made breakfast Mel!" Roger said holding Richard by the bed. Felix was smiled happily. "Oh thank you boys!" Felix crawled closer and I ran my hand in his blond hair. Well come on!" I smiled and Roger walked off. "Mum, mom!" I smiled at Filex. "Alright! Alright!" I laughed getting you and helping him off the bed. I took his hand and we walked down the steps.  Roger stood holding Richard waiting at the bottom for us. "Right then!" Roger kissed my cheek. "Goodmorning Lovely!" He smiled as we walked. When we got to the dinning room he put Richard in his cair and pulled my chair out for me. "It sure is." He smirked. He picked Felix up putting him in his chair. "Was it a good night too?" He asked winking. I blushed looking away from him. "Yes." He chuckled. " My Mel." He smiled and left the dinning room. "Goodmorning my loves!" I said smiling at my boys. They gigled and waved saying a small goodmorning. Roger sat food and a glass og water down in front of me. "Thank you!" I smiled picking the cup of water up. "The tea should be ready soon." Roger said and then left again. He came back quickly with the boys brakfast. "There you are." He kissed there heads and sat down at the table next to me taking my free hand. "By the way." I looked up at him."I love you!" I smiled blushing. "I love you too Roggie!" The boys giggled.

In the afternoon there was a knock on the door. Roger ran from the other room and opened the door. "Hello John!" Deaky walked in after saying a small hello. I put my book down smiling at him. "How are you Melody?" He asked sitting next to me. "I'm wonderfull Deaky. Thank you." He smiled. "That's great." The boys came into the room. "Uncle Deaky!" Richard said happly. "Hello boys!" Felix soon followed his brother to John.  "What trouble were you getting into mm?" John asked smirking at them after he helped Richard in the chair with him. "I'm afraid to ask." I said smiling. "They were actually helping me pack for the trip!" Roger said walking into the living room with tea. "Oh really?" John asked. "Yep!" Felix said smiling and then sitting next to his father.

'He'll only be gone two days! '
I said to myself. 'Just two days!'
I closed my eyes. Mom and Jim will be around to help if I need it. Everything's fine. I took a breath. I told him to go, that he and the guys needed to do this! Be Queen again and it's all the truth but I'll miss him and last night didn't help that.
All the guys are coming over today to say goodbye. It's not really a long one but they'll be staying at a hotel over night practicing for the Live aid show at the stadium so they have a feel for the stage and everything. I'm so excited to see them all. Last time I saw them perform live, like at a concert was the game tour in the begining of 1980 and then after that I basically hardly saw any of them other than Brain or dad. But Roger explained to be why he became so distant. I find it rather funny now. But all that's in the past and all my relationships with Queen are perfect. Roger and I are parents of three child and in love soon to be married, John is my second best friend, Brian is my loving godfather and my dad, oh my dad and I have never been more perfect. Close and happy in our relationship. Along with mom, Jim, Pheobe, Johnny and my children I could'nt ask for a better life filled with people I love.

Yay updated.
Question. When Melody marries Roger should she take is last name?

Melody Jer Taylor?

Or should she keep her last name and stay.

Melody Jer Mercury?

Cause famous people sometimes keep there last names. What should I do

Melody Jer Mercury-Tayor?? Lol
Vote in commits please

(A change it)

(B keep it)

Or

(C. Mercury-Taylor)

HELP ME!!!

Hope you liked the little update. live aid next. yay!!!