Melanie?

(POV-Melody)

Roger knocked on the bathrrom door saying something but I couldn't make it out. What I could make out was the way his voice cracked.

I turned the water off and grabbed my towel. I opened the door to see him laying on our bed covering his eyes with his arm and the paper next to him. I smirked when he looked at me. His face changed from worried to lustful. Seriously? He smiled and stood to his feet. He made a move like he was going to walk closer so I gave him a look and pointed at the paper. His face went back to scared. He picked the paper but and held it so tightly I thought he was going to rip it. I was shocked when my mum showed up today with the paper in hand telling me she saw it when she was out shopping. I snatched it from her and read over it carfully having no idea who the girl pictured with my husband was on the cover. And wow that story!

"Come on Lovley, you-you can't really believe this-this bulocks can you?" He asked voice shaking. His eyes were pledding. I stayed silent but crossed my arms. Really you have to ask?  I rolled my eyes and he looked away. "Melody, she's a fan of queen alright!" So that's who she is and how they met.

"Ask Brian or-or your dad! He met her today! I-I only met her today at the studio!" He continued to ramble on and on. I dropped the towl but stayed silent. He shut up just looking at me. "R-real?" He asked shakingly as I went to the dresser. "F-first you stay silent then you-you teas me?" He asked hurt. I smirked pulling my nightgown on. He gave me a look. "Your doing this just to hurt me?" He asked eyes wide. I snickered and moved my arm to touch him but he flinched. "Roger?" I asked shocked. He blinked and let me touch his shoulder. "She speaks?" He joked but I gave him a look. "Sorry." He mumbled taking my hand and rubbing it. "You thought I was gunna hit you?" I asked softly and he chuckled. "Well it wouldn't be the first time a Mercury has." I rolled my eyes. "So she a fan hu?" I asked eyeing him and he gulped. "Honest love! I-I'd never dream of cheating or hurting you in any way!" He said touching my face gently. "Okay." I said softly then kissed him quickly. When I pulled away from the tender kiss he looked confused out of his mind. He blinked looking me over. "So, your not mad? Y-you don't belive that?" He asked motioning to the paper on the floor. I rolled my eyes and hit his shoulder. He flinched rubbing it. "Y-you said you weren't gunna do that!" He said shocked. I chuckled. "Yea then you said dumb stuff!" He frowed. "So, you are mad!" He asked eyes wide. I huffed and pushed him backwards on our bed making him gasp. I rolled my eyes and sat on his lap. "NO!" He gulped. "N-no?" He asked suprised. I exhauled and held his shoulders to keep my balance. "Roggie, have you forgotten who my parents are? Mainly my father?" I asked looking into his eyes. The eyes that can make me melt. He shook his head no slowly. "H-how could I?" He asked making me roll my eyes. "Seems like you could!" He gulped tilting his head. "Roger, all my life almost everyone around me has been in the news or have some type of scanndel written about them! I know that it's all rubbish! I know not to believe what I hear or read about them. The only way to know the truth his to go directly to that person. If they give a genuine reponse or not then I know what to believe. And it's almost never the crap in the mida Roger! Why one this earth would you have ever thought for one second I'd believe that?" I asked pointing to the paper. He just blinked looking me over. He smiled beautifully and finally touch me.  Holding my hips. "Your amazing!" I laughed rolling my eyes. "So, what's her name?" You titled his head. "The fan girl?" I said and its like he remebered. He exhauled. "Kim and get this!" He said smiling brightly.  "Bri is her top member in Queen!" I laughed shaking my head. "Bet dad took that well." He snickered. "So, you and your secret fan girl lover Kim are expecting a child and moving to L.A?" I asked and he gave me a look. "Oh well I read it all in the paper." He shook his head. "Is that what it said?" I chuckled. "Yea and they ask a very in deepth question." I said making him stop rubbing my back. "What?" He asked looking into my eyes. "When are you, Roger Taylor drmmer for Queen, going to divorce Freddie Mercury's daughter?" He rolled his eyes. "They never used my name once! Only addressing me as Freddie Mercury's daughter, Roger Taylor's wife or-or." I said holding a finger up and moving off his lap. He huffed but I continued and smiled at him getting the paper and going to the page. "Or they also call me um hold on." I said scanning the rediculus story. "Oh here we are. It says-." I looked at him and he pulled me closer to him and I sat next to him on the bed.

"Roger Taylor and secret lover go to studio were Queen will finish recording there newst album. Melanie Mercury."

I said tossing the trash into the trash can. Roger pulled me back into his lap. "Now when did I change my name?" I asked and he smirked. "Really come on people!" I rolled my eyes. He laughed looking into my eyes.
He smiled at me. "First off nice toss! Ten points!" I rolled my eyes. "Why would I take a 'secret lover' with me to the studio when my wifes father is there? And why would I move to L.A? Everyone knows I hate that place! I mean really Bri's the one who likes it there!" He said rolling his eyes. I smirked resting my head on his shouler.  "Mel?" He asked softly. I lifted my head so I could see him. "Mm?" I asked when he glanced at the trash can. "Do-do you think people will believe that?" He asked low. I gulped and shook my head.

"Don't worrie about it okay. Everyone who matters in our lives knows the truth!" I said touching his face. He laughed. "Your right." He said smiling. "And they know your name!" I laughed and he kissed me laying back as he did. I rested my head in the crook of his neck. "How is my girl doing?" He asked rubbing my still flate belly. "Honestly you think it's a girl?" I asked then kissed his neck a few times. He chuckled. "Yes! I was right all the other times!" He snapped playfully. "Yes but I'm sensing a patteren here! Think about it." I said reagusting myself so I could look at his face.

"First you said boy and you were right." He smiled. "I got double the points cause we had two babys and I got both right!" He said proudly. I rolled my eyes. "Okay. Then you guessed girl!" He smiled. "Once again right!" He sang with a smile. "And the other two times? I was right!" He said then kissed me. "Yes but it's still  a patteren. Boy or boys, girl, boy, girl!" He laughed. "Yes so,now it must be broken and we will have another little girl!" He said smirking at me making me giggled. "What if your wrong?" He chuckled and kissed me. "But what if I'm right?" I laughed and kissed him again. "I-." I started when the phone rang. "Hello?" I asked picking it up. "Yes Hello I was wondering if I could speak to Freddie Mercury's daughter? You know drummer boys soon to be ex. Melanie!" The man asked then broke into a fit of laughter. I huffed slamming the phone down. "What? Whats wrong? Who was it?" I gave him a look. "Peter!" He smirked. "Well what did Mr. Freestone want?" Roger asked rubbing my arm then kissing my shoulder. "To talk to Freddie Mercurys daughter Melanie!" Roger snickered then kissed my neck a few times. "He's only messing with you Lovley." He mumbked against my still damp skin.I huffed and Roger smiled at me pulling me into a loving kiss.

So yay she's not mad lol. But she never would have been cause like it was said she grew up with the papers and lies so why start believing it all now?

Hope you liked it.💜

Love you✌

I updated the cover photo! I really like this as the new cover cause they are do dramatic lol