Happily ever after!

(POV-Mel)

We moved to the reseption and Roger and I sat together directly in front of the stage that had been set up. My dad walked on stage and winked at me.

"Hello everyone. As you know I'm the father of the lovley bride."

I looked down and blushed as Roger rubbed the back of my hand.

"I wanted to personally wecome you all to basically the biggest wedding in history. Melody, I want you to know that I love you dearly and am so proud of not only the smart beautiful young lady you've become but also the wonderful mother to Felix, Richard and Rory. I would have never imagined back when you were just a little girl that you'd become a mother and wife yourself so young but your outstanding at it all."

I smiled at him and he glared at Roger.

"Roger!" He snapped and Roger jumped in his chair making me smirk and Brian chuckle.

"I-I'm so happy to call you not only my band mate, one of my closest friends but now I suppose my son -in-law. I know you and Mel not only love each other, but the three amazing grandchildren you've blessed me and Mary with. And really I could never ask for a better man to be by my Melody's side. You sweept my princess off her feet, after all you are Prince charming. So, here's to the happy couple Roger and Melody Mercury-Taylor! May you live happily ever after! I love you both. Oh and Roger if you ever hurt her I'll do more than beat your face in." I looked at Roger and he shook his head. "It was so heart warming there for a moment." Roger whispered in my ear making me chuckle.

"Alright Bri your up next Mr. Best man." Dad said and Brian smiled standing and walking to meet my dad at the side of the stage, taking the micraphone and whispering something to him, whatever it was made my dad laugh. Brian stood tall at the center of the stage, pulled out a paper and cleard his throat after putting reading glasses on.

"R-right- That was both moving and a spectacular speech Fred. Right up to the beating his face in part." Brian shook his head making his curls bounce. I smiled up at him knowing he was unsure what to say in his speech. But I told him whatever he came up with would be from the heart.

"First off I'd like to thank you, Roger for picking me as your best man." Roger smiled and made the finger gun motion winking at Brian.

"As most of you know I am not only the best man of the groom this evening but I'm Melody's godfather. Um- I was there for her birth,first steps and even her first words. That happened to be 'dada'."

I smiled at my dad seeing him looking at me as he sat with Jim. "I've always felt as if I was a kind of secondarily father in her life. I'll always be there for her to protect her. So, naturally when I found out about these two back in '83." Brian pointed at Roger and I sitting at the table. "I was naturally well- over peotective. I may or may not have also beat Roger and his wall. Sorry about the wall mate!" Roger scoffed. "What about my face?" Roger yelled back and Brian shook his head. "Naw more sorry about the wall." I laughed making Roger smile at me.

"I've known Roggie here since our Uni days. We were flate mates and best friends right away. Now I met Mr. Meddows back in '67 when I put an add in the paper for a drummer who could play like now one eles for a little band named Smile." A few people cheered around the tables.

"Yes I never would have imagined that that little college band playing pubs would end up becomeing something of this caliber. Queen as sky rocketed over the years and become something increadible, letting everyone involved live there dreams but also we all found somthing bigger through it. Family! Everyone in Queen are family, and without Queen Roger would have never met his new wonderful wife, if it wasn't for Fred joining smile, so it all came full circle. Roger your one of my closest friends and I know you love Mel and your three increadible children with everything you are and that in the end is all I ever wanted for you. For you and Meldoy to find the other missing peice of your puzzle to make you feel loved, happy and save, but I never thought you'd be each others pieces. So, to make this very long speech short. Congratulations, I'm very happy for you both and I will come visit you at your disney castle. Thank you."