Young love

(Roger is dressed like the picture BTW & Mel has a Black dress okay con. )
                               💘
I was driving with the radio playing low in the car. Roger was talking away about anything, any random thing his drunk mind came up with. I was focusing on getting him home. I was a little upset that he was so out of it.

I jumped when I felt his hand on my leg. "Your beautiful Mel." He whispered running is hand up my leg. I gulped trying to breath. "Roggie stop." I snapped. "I-I'm trying to-to drive!" I chocked out when he touched my lace underwear making my eyes widened. "Pull over then." He whispered and started kissing my neck.

I jerked the car off the road into a parking lot. The place was closed. So, the lote was empty. Only a few lights were on making the car dark. "That's a good girl." He purred unbuckling his seat belt, the one that I spent forever making him put on. He basically got in my lap attacking me with kisses. His hand was under my dress and I was squirming feeling complete pleaser. "R-R-Rog!" I chocked out heart pounding. He pulled back and his blue eyes were lite by the street lamp.

"I-I your drunk!" I just simply stated it. He smirked looking me over again. "Yea so?" He started kissing my neck again and both his hands went to my already shaking legs. I huffed holding in a moan. "You normally don't-don't go this far!" I hissed once he started sucking on my neck. When I said that he pulled away with a concerened look on his beautiful face. "Do you want me to stop?" I smiled.

There's my Roger! It's like all his drunkeness went away. The way his voice sobered up and his eyes changed. I was breathing hard not wanting him too in the least but just confused.

"N-no." He smiled. "I-I was just wonder why you've never gone this far?" I gulped trembling. He moved away and pulled me onto his lap. "Well I wanted to. Trust me on that one." He chuckled looking down at me. "But I-I just don't want to push you. I get carried away sometimes. Like at the studio or before the concert." I smirked. "Or after it." I stated and be smirked." Yea I-I guess." He snickered looking at me with so much love. "Mel I-I." He touched my face gently. "I love you! " 

Oh my heart. "I love you so much! God I-I just want to show you." He was looking into my soul. "Then show me." I whispered smiling wide. He smiled and kissed me harder than he ever had before. It was full of love and passion. I moaned pulling on his hair getting a moan from him. He started kissing up and down my neck sucking in some places. "Roger!" I moaned when his hand went back to my leg. He carfully put me down on the set and got over me. His breathing was fast and he was looking into my eyes again. "You-your just so-." He stopped kissing me again. He pulled back with wide eyes. "I-I have to stop!" He was telling himself more than anything. He closed his eyes and groaned. "I-I have to-to stop." He repeated pulling at his hair. I was laying there looking up at him confused. I wanted him to keep going, I want him to be the first time,I wanted him to be the only one ever!

"Roggie." I touched his chest chewing on my lip out of nurivous. "I-I love you too!-" His eyes snapped open and once again be was looking into my soul. "-I love you so much and I-I don't want you to... To stop! I want you! Please." My lip was quivering. He huffed and slowly touched my leg again, with one hand and rubbed inbetween my legs with the other. I closed my eyes sighing. "Oh. M-Mel I-I -we not here!" He kissed me one more passionate time and moved away. I was going to complain.

"I promise as soon as we step into my house I'm going to make love to you so hard you won't be able to walk!" My eyes widened in fear. "Okay- or not." He looked away with his eyes blushing. "H-how about so soft that you-you um." I entertaining his hand in mine. He was back to drunk Roger stammering away. "Roggie." I said in a sing song way and held his hand tight. His eyes meet mine again and he calmed down seeing my smile. "I'd like that-." He smiled back. "-Just go slow at first yea?" He shook his head and kissed me. "Yea." He mumbled into it.

We both sat back up. "Now buckle up!" He did and I took off to his house mind racing. I tuned the car off and helped him inside once I shut the door, he pushed me against it gently. With one hand he held my wrists above my head, why the other held my hip giving it a squeeze.

"I love you!" He said it in such a way I knew he ment it. "I love you too Roger!" He smirked and bent down to kiss me. He started on my neck and found a spot that drove me crazy. He pulled back and whispered huskfuly. "Do you like that?" I moaned shaking my head. He let my wrists go and all at once picked me up bridal style. "Roggie!" He laughed and took me to the couch. He put me down carfuly and got over me. I watched him take of his shirt. Why my mind replayed our conversation two months ago after that terrible party.

"Melody, I hate to see you hurting. I want to help you. What can I do to help you?" His eyes found my lips again. I gulped. "K-kiss me? Rog, please."  It all came out in a low wimper I didnt know if he heard it until he slowly came closer and our lips conected. His hands tangeled in my hair and I held his back with my eyes closed. He pulled back and searched my face for any emotion. He licked his lips. "Melody I-I."  His eyes were wide. Worry set it. What if he regreted the kiss? Without thinking I crashed my lips into his and climbed in his lap. Now strattling him I felt him and heard his low moan. His hands slide up my back and he deepened the kiss. He slowly lay me back on the couch and got over me. "Is-is this really what you want? He asked out of breath looking me over. "Y-yes!"

I moaned when I felt Roger touch me and was pulled from my thoughts.

"What were you thinking about?" He asked looking at me. I gulped smiling up at him. "Our first kiss." He smirked and pushed my knees up and got inbetween my legs. He put pressure inbetween my legs and my eyes widened when I felt him, still in his pants, but I felt him. He was big and I was freaking out. He hissed in pleasure and looked down at me.

He bent down and kissed me hard. "Roger." It came out in a panic once his lips left mine to start on my neck.

I did'nt know what to do! What was about to happen! (Okay well I did from 'the talk' mom gave me) But that and this are two very different things. He is in front of me half naked!

HALF NAKED!!!!!

"We don't have to." Roger's soft calm voice rang in my ears. "like I said. I don't want to push you or make you feel like you have to." I gulped looking up at him again. "But I-I do love you Roger! I love you so much and I do really want to I'm just-." He smiled when I started playing with his hair. "Scared?" He finished for me. "Y-yes." He got up and sat down pulling me onto his lap.

He held me tight and kissed my skin to try and relax me, with soft short kisses. "Let's talk about it." I gave him a look. "What?" He smirked kissing me fast on the lips. "Let's talk about it. Tell me why your scared. I'd never do anything to hurt you. I love you and want you to be happy and safe and always protected." He stroked my hair.

"Now you can talk to me about anything and I will always be here for you." I gulped looking at him. "Now go on Lovely." He touched my face and I took a calming breath. Here go's nothing.

OMG Roger is an angel!!!!!!!
💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘