Do we know any drummers??

(Hey guys sorry it took me so long to update but my friends were over. Anyway did anyone see the last two updates? Instagram and OMG GUYS? Not really part of the fic. Insta was just a sneek peek at Mels Instagram she will get around 2011. And OMG GUYS was telling everyone that this story was entered in the wattys under romance! It's in the awards and I'm so happy!!!!!!😊😝😍🎅🎅😭🙊🙊🙊🙊 ( Roger 🎅)

*Okay so this will turn into a smutt chapter. So, warning lol Smutt-ish* 😚😉

(Four month later. 1998/ POV-Mel)

The kids were all in bed and Roger seemed distracted as usual. So, I went to take a shower- and Roger scared me to death when out of nowhere he opened the shower door, it seemed like a scene from that old black and white horror film when the crazy guy kills the lady in the shower!

Anyway there he stood, holding a notebook, glasses on and blue eyes locked on the paper. My heart was beating so fast I leaned on the shower wall for suport.

"Hey Lovely, dose your friend play anything?" I blinked standing there, hot water running down my naked body, looking at my fully clothed husband as he started scribbling something down. "Um- Johnny plays the bass Roger, you know that because John was teaching him back when the twin were little."

Rogers eyes finally left the page and he smirked eyeing me. "N-no I know that. I meant his husband." I sighed, soap still in my hair. "I think the guitar. Why couldn't this have waited until I got out of the shower?" He smirked licking his lips. "You think they'd want to be in a band?"

He asked avoiding my question. "I-I don't know. Johnny yea-most defenatly but I'm not sure about Ti- Why can't we disused this after the soup his out of my hair and not running in my eyes?"

He smirked and put the book on the sink, before pulling his sleep shirt off.  He walked closer and cleaned my forehead of soup. Once he finished he kissed the damp skin.

"Now to answer your question love." He whispered taking his glasses off and putting then on the little table by the shower. "If I waited then you'd have gotten dressed!"

I scoffed but a big smile came to my lips when he grinned eyeing me once again. "R-Roger, what are you doing?" He laughed stepping inside the shower with me, still in his blue sleeping bottoms.

"Helping you get the soap out of your hair." He smiled kissing me softly and making a moan slip out before I felt his fingers start to massage my scalp making a longer groan slip out and my eyes close. I love when he washs my hair, his fingers are magic no matter what they do.

The water was off and the soup gone but Roger had my wrists in his hands and his lips on mine. He nuzzed his nose into my neck after placing a few gently kissed over what was sure to be marked skin by moring. "I love you." He whispered in my ear before trailling more kisses aroung my collar bone. "I- I." I started to say it back but shut up the moment he nibbled at the skin around my right breast. "Roger!" He smiled bringing his face back up to mine. "Shush baby the kids." He whispered before smashing his lips into mine once again. God I love this man.

The kiss lasted as long as we could go without breathing. We haven't really done much together in four months- well when I say that I mean making love. November 19th was really the last time we had full on sex. After that everything as been keeping us from being intament. Sure we share a quick kiss every now and then, hold hand and all that.

After Johns freak attack Roger and Brian have been working together. Trying to make something work. They don't want to have Queen without my dad and John but they also feel like if they gave up on Queen they'd be breaking a promise to my father. I hadn't known they made promises to him basically on his death bed.