And her name was Mel

I said goodbye to the guys and my dad. Walking out to Roger's car alone why he talked about something Queen related. I got to the car door ready to openen it when I heard him. "Just-just make sure that Miami agrees to it yea?" Roger pledded. "Roger, I'm Freddie Mercury!" I smirked at the way he said that. "And She is Melody Mercury!" He said it just the same. I rolled my eyes. Sometimes my dad came be so selfintitled! But I love just the same.

'What are they up to?'

I took a breath lost in thought about to opened the door when a hand came over mine. "Allow me." I smiled when Roger opened the door for me. "Thanks Roggie." I whispered getting in. He was walking around the car. "No trouble Mel." He winked taking his jaket off and getting in the drivers side. He took off and I turned the radio up because the silence was starting to get to me. I smiled sitting back when Billy Idol's song White wedding came in the speakers. I happily sang along to the song getting loving or playful lookes from Roger. After the song was done he turned the radio back down and put his hand on my leg. "Mel, i'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable today."

I gulped feeling his hand rub my leg. "N-no Roggie, you d-did'nt." He smirked playfully and took my hand. "Really 'cause you were about to say something before we were interrupted." I blinked blushing looking at our hans. I was silent and my breathing started to speed up- He looked worriedly at me when he pulled into his drive. He shut the car off and turned to look at me better. I

"What were you going to say Mel?" I looked away. "Um- just that-that I-I um-well mmm." I looked away chewing on my lip. He smirked playfully at me. I'm sure I looked like a tomato. My body was on fire with emmbarrestment.

"Mel?" His voice was soothing as he touched my face. I gulped looking back at him. His bright blue eyes seemed to hypnotized me. I saw his perfect lips moving but all I heard was my own heart ready to explode! When his hand touch my leg again, I lost  it ready to jump into his lap and do- well I don't even know - but with his hand on my leg and his other drapped over my shoulder I could'nt move. I blinked shaking looking at his lips moving. I

"R-Roggie?" He titled his head. "Mm?" I took a breath. "K-kiss me!" His eyes widened and he smirked shaking his head. "You haven't heard a word I said did you?" I slowly shook my head no and he snickered at me. He moved closer and I closed my eyes waiting for his soft warm lips on mine but he whispered in my ear low instead.

"Not out here." I pouted when he pulled back crossing my arms. He giggled and rolled his eyes. "Come on." He got out and I scrambled out not waiting for him to open the door for me. He was standing on the lawn smirking at me when I straightened up fixing my dress. "What's come over my baby?" He asked looking me up and down with his eyes playfully. I gulped taking his hand and pulling him to his door. "YOU!" I said a little to loud making him laugh. We got inside and he shut the door. "Now? Please!" I had my hands on his shoulders. He put one hand on my hip and the other on my face. "Now." He whispered connecting our lips in a slow loving kiss. I smiled closing my eyes but all at once he pulled away. "Roggie?" It came out a little annoyed. He smirked knowing the effects he had on me.

"N-no you need to go sit down!" He snickered and pointed to the couch. I went to the couch sitting down tapping my leg. "Now close your beautiful eyes." I rolled then. "I said close them not roll them!" He snapped in a playful tone. I closed them and heard him walk off out of the room. He came back and I felt his hand on my leg making me shiver. "Good girl now-." His voice was so amazing and soft. His hand went higher up my leg making me gulped.I

"-Open them." I opened my eyes to see him crouched down in front of me holding a wrapped shoe sixed box with a bag by his feet. "What? But we-we did'nt say that we'd get gifts for each other Roger!" I felt bad that I did'nt have anything for him. He just shrugged with a warm smile on his perfect lips. "Well I-I just wanted to get you something. I did'nt really get to be with you our first anniversary, and I lo-I saw it and thought of you-." I gulped taking it from him. "-Now open it!" I smiled and started opening it with a grin. I looked inside and looking and didn't know what to say. "Roggie!"

Inside the box was a new dress, It looks like a club dress. I held it up and gulped looking it over. "Do you like it?" I smiled still unsure if I had the body for it. "Yes!" I sat it down next to me on the couch. "I just think you'll look super sexy in it!" He winked. "Not that you don't always look that way." He smirked rubbing my leg making me shake. "Yea- whatever!"

He got up to sit next to me on the couch. "You are!" He argued and kissed me slowly. He pulled back and got the bag. "Here." I smiled and opened it seeing it was all new make up. Everything I'd need from eyeliner to lipsticks. "Thank you." He smiled and stood. "Last part." He came back with an envelope. "Whats this?" He smirked. "Look and see." I opened it and screamed. "Sorry." He was smiling. So, I guess I did'nt hurt his ears to bad. I gripped the tickets smiling like a goof. "Billy Idol is playing and I know how much you like is music. It was funny that his song came on the radio." Roger said smirking. "So, happy anniversary! I just hope that he dosn't steel you away from me." I rolled my eyes. "Not even a chance Mr. Taylor! Your the best boyfriened in the world!" I put the tickets on my lap and kissed him. He pulled back and smiled lifting me to sit on his lap. "And you are the best girlfriened ever!" I gigled when he kissed my neck. I closed my eyes getting that feeling in my gut again. He started kissing behind my ear and I moaned. "Ooh." Roger whispered breathy in my ear and his hand rubbed my leg. The tickets fell off my lap when he lifted my shirt, but I don't care. I closed my eyes gulping never wanting him to stop.I

"Mel?" He whipsered and then nibbled on my ear. My legs shook and my heart was going crazy. "Mm?" I whimpered trying to talk to him but my voice would'nt work. He pulled his hand away quickly. "You-you should go get ready." He said his voice husky and his blue eyes  full of lust, love and confusion. He smiled kissing my lips quickly. "Go on or we'll miss his show!" I chewed on my lip but got up picking my gifts up. He hit my butt when I bent over to get the tickets making me squeak in suprise. "And stop doing that or I won't kiss you anymore!" He made a face at me when I turned to look at him. "Your lips are to perfect,soft and kissable to be abused like that!" He smiled standing and pulling me closer. He kissed my forehead and gripped my hips. "I'm the only one allowed to hit them!" He said low with a smirk. I gulped and went to change when he let go.

"Last night a little dancer came danc'in to my door. Last night a little angel came pumping on my floor -and her name was Mel!" He sang in the living room. I rolled my eyes getting ready in his room.

"Hey little sister what have you done. Hey little sister who's your superman. Hey little sister who's the only one you want. Hey little sister SHOT GUN!"

He screamed the last part making me mess up my lip stick. I groaned and rolled my eyes but I smiled looking at myself in the mirror. I cleaned my lips with a wet rag and smirked when he continued to sing his heart out.

"It's a nice day to start again! It's a nice day for a white wedding!" He was making his voice sound like Billy's and I could'nt get enough of Roger singing. Even if he was just goofing off. I walked out and smiled watching him dance around his living room why he brushed his hair. He turned and froze smirking at me. "Beautiful sexy Angel!" He whispered walking to kiss me. I grinned when he pulled back and had my lipstick on his face. I chuckled and used the rag I was still holding to clean it up. He watched me carefully once I pulled my hand away he held my wrist rubbing it tenderly. " T-there." I whispered with a smile. He used his other hand to hold my hip making me gulp.

"So beautiful!" His eyes twinkled and he kissed me again, much deeper this time when he pulled back I couldn't help  but blushed because he was holding my butt now. "Well you don't need blush Lovley." He smirked and I covered my face embarrassed. He laughed and pulled on my arm. "Let's go!" We were on our way to the show!

This will be perfect!

Once he pulled up to the venue he smirked taking my hand in his.

"Mary said you could just stay the night with me because this is going to last awile." I gulped knowing I'd be staying with him  all night. I've never spent the night with him... Well since we started dating anyway. I gulped getting out.

I updated! Yay..... The next chapter will be super fun!! I think this is my favorite chapter I've written for this story so far!!