Mother love

(POV-Mel.)

Everyone showed up. The back was full of my dad's friends laughing and taking with drinks in there hands. Everyones kids were running around like- well kids.

But my dad, mom and Jim still haven't arrived. I was talking with Johnny in the living room. I had Angel in my arms as we talked about what we missed in each others lives.

"Well I think it's wonderful you two have married and have a child. I can tell you really love this little angle and I've always known you've loved each other Johnny." He smiled looking down. "M-my dad still isn't happy with me being with Tim and well not a woman but one thing is for sure-he absolutely loves his grandchild." Johnny said smiling at his daughter. "And he'll get used to you and Tim. Remember how my dad was?" I asked laughing. He shook his head when the door opened. "Mel you dad's here! Oh hi Johnny!" He smiled at her taking angel. "Hello Mary. i'll just let everyone know the birthday king has arrived." He left and I heard my dad's voice. "Jim's helping him inside. H-he's not been getting around to well today but he keeps insisting he's alright." She whispered taking my hand. I frowned looking at the back door. "Maybe this wasn't the best idea. I-." I started when she shook her head moving some hair out of my face. "No-no Melody this was a wonderful idea! Your father will love seeing everyone. And you know how he is about a good party!" I smiled when I heard Jim's voice. "Hello Mel love here we come!" I smirked seeing Jim peek his head inside. "Hello Jim." He smiled and helped my dad inside. "Well what about hello Dad?" Dad asked playfully. "Hello Daddy!" I said hugging him gently. "Happy birthday." I said kissing his cheek. He smirked at me patting my back. "Now that's better." He winked when I pulled away. "Where's my grandkids and prince charming?" He asked looking around. "Oh um outside playing." He smiled. "Oh well lets go say hello shall we?" I smirked. Dose he know? I smiled taking his other arm and helping him walk along with Jim. I gave Jim a look and he rolled his eyes with a smirk mouthing. 'It's your dad!' I smirked when we got outside and everyone yelled happy birthday. Dad chuckled and looked at me. "Wonderful dear thank you everyone. Thank you lovie!" He said kissing me. "Fred, you get the kings birthday thrown!" Roger  said standing next to it holding Jimmy. Richard was sitting in it and Rory was wearing dad's stage crown.  "Great!" Dad said smiling. "I'm sure Jimmy's ready for a rest!" Dad said laughing after we helped him into the chair. Jim huffed and shook his head walking off. What's up with that? I blinking looking back at my dad who was holding Jimmy now with a big smile. I went to find Jim. I found him in the kitchen with David (Bowie) and Elton (John) talking. "Hello Mel!" David said smirking at me. "Hello David."

"Jim could I talk to you?" He had his arms crossed. "Please." He uncrossed them and followed me up the steps and to the music room. "What's the matter?" He asked after I shut the door. "I'd like to ask you that. Is everything alright with dad and you?' He gulped looking down. "Yes! He-he just keeps insisting that he's a burden to me and it gets my blood boiling is all. I keep telling him he's not and I don't mind doing anything I can to help him. I-I mean I'm-It's just so-so hard." His voice cracked at the end. I huffed pulling him closer. "I know Jimmy." He sobbed into my shoulder hugging me back. "Seeing him like t-this! Knowing there's nothing I can really d-do for him!" I rubbed his back. "I-I know." I fight my own tears. "Every blasted day it seems he gets weaker Melody!" 

I closed my eyes. "He says he doesn't want the medicine anymore! I basically beg him to take it but I feel so bad doing it!" I opened my eyes and pulled back to look at him. "WHAT? Why would he do that?" I started to panic. "Why?" I asked again shaking. Jim took my face in his hands with a sad look in his eyes. "Melody, he-he wants to make one last album! The final goodbye to his fans. He's tired of always feeling sick and drained. Love, he can't walk on his own anymore-he hardly eats and he's always depressed. He loves when you come  with the kids and visit him or the boys come see him but other than that he lays in bed either working tirelessly on new music or sleeping. He says this is no way to live constantly contained to his bed, because he just can't get around." I gulped looking down.

 " I-I stopped making him take them." I looked back up at him wide eyes. "J-Jim!" He shook his head. "Love, you must understand! And he's a grown man Melody. If he doesn't want them then I can't hold him down and force them on him!" I blinked. "I-I can!" He huffed shaking his head. "No-think of what he wants Mel." I gulped crying myself now. "I now it's hard. Believe me I-I really do but-." The door opened and Roger popped his head in the room. " There you are lovely, your dad's going on and on about some song and kept demanding a new queen album Mel! It's funny cause he threatened um-Mel?" His smile dropped once he saw I was crying and that Jim had been.

"Melody, what's wrong?'" I sniffed and he pulled me into his arms. "Jim?" Roger asked looking to Jim.

(POV-Roger/ After Freddie sat down and Mel left going after Jim)  

"So, where is brain and John? Roger, I need to talk with you three!" I smirked at him."There around. They wouldn't miss your party Fred. I'll get them." I smiled and went to look for the others. I smirked seeing the poof ball. He's talking George Michaels and Anita. "Hey Mr. May Fred wants ya. Hello George." He smiled at me and Anita smirked my way. "what no hello for me Rog?" I snickered watching Brian leave to talk with Fred. "I see you al the time!' He laughed and walked away to talk to Ronnie.

I excused myself and went to find Deak. I smiled watching him play duck duck goose with a lot of the younger kids and Johnny. Tim was standing to the side.

"Goose!" Johnny yelled touching Johns head. He did a double take but got up and started after the younger man. I snickered watching the two grown men run around like loons. Tim's eyes met mine and he smirked at me shaking his head. "Ha!" Deaky said out of breath butt back in is spot on the grass. Johnny kicked the grass. "Rats!" Tim rolled his eyes. "Your suck a loon." Tim said playfully kissing him. "Yes but I'm your loon!" I clapped and deaky looked my way. "Great game chaps but disco Deaky is needed by his Kingliness for a band meeting." John tilted his head but got up and dusted the glass his pants. "What about?' He asked walking over. "Knowing Fred something about a new album. I mean really the man wont give it up! He needs his rest.' John shook his head agreeing with me.

We got to Fred and he was pointing at Bran. "You understand one thing Brian Harold May! I will make another album with or without Queen ! I-I don't want to make it without you-your my family and I want the final album I make to be a Queen album- but I still need one made none the less! Now you will hear my songs I've been worked on and give it your input you poodle!" I blinked and smirked at John. "and it best be a good one!" He added with a smirk up at Bran. 

"Don't talk like that Fred!" John said sadly. "Like what?' He asked softer now looking at the youngest Queen member. Freddie's always been very soft hearted with our Deaky. Like he feels the need to protect John-we all have that feeling but with Fred it's stronger.

"Saying your last album! We will make another one. Okay one day when your better off. But right now you need your rest!" John said walking closer and touching Fred's shoulder gently.

 Fred looked down and started chewing on his lip. "Okay?' John asked kindly sounding like a child saying everything would be okay. Fred shook his head then looked up at John. "alright Deaky."  John smiled at him and he tried to smile back. "Right and anyway Fred we-." Brian started when Freddie snapped at him again. "WE will still be looking over my songs May! I have two as of right now. Mother love and It's a beautiful day!  You will be hearing what I have so far! Mother love is almost finished!" Brian huffed. "Okay-alright.' Fred smirked and I snickered. 

"Now where did my daughter and husband go?' Fred asked looking around the packed out yard. "I-I don't know." Brain said looking as well. John shrugged. "I'll go find your husband and my wife." He smirked at me and I turned to find Mel. 

I finally found them both in the music room but what Melody said broke my heart. What are we going to do? 

(Updated once again. Sorry it's been a while but I've been working a lot lately and when I have time I've been working on a few others. I've finally worked out how I want this to go over the next few chapter. I hope you liked this chapter and wants to come. I tried to mix the sad moments with some happier ones, like John and Johnny being goofy. I also updated Meeting Queen but It's not the final chapter like I said it would be. People seem to really like it and were sad when I announced it ending. So, I'm going to try and work something out. I just have writers block for it lol. But it has new chapter now if you want to check that out. 

Love you guys.