Just wanted to say!!!!

That I've been going over everything and The story will covering over 50 years of Queen!

All the books will take some time, but they will get done lol.

The first book is completed and the second is almost done. About 37- ish more chapter of this book (hopefully). If so, it would bring the second book chapter count to 84 chapters. So, a little more than the first book. ( I may end the 2nd before 84 chapters but if I do it's because that's the right time to end that book and start on the next)

164 chapters will end up finishing off the first two books in the series. (Hopefully lol)

As for book 3

It will start July of 2009 with Ryan following a big dream. And after a few chapters Adam Lambert is start on Idol and Queen will travel to America to perform with the two final contestants on the show. Richard may have a small crush on Adam lol.

The Show must go on will be the final and 4th book. (Counting the prequel)

It will start July of 2009 and go a few years into the future. (So past 2020!!)

The Show must go on will have the film along with following all the Mercury-Taylor familys craziness and fun!

Joe, Ben and the boys will come into the  final book in 2016!

And they may even make a Bohemian  two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian has said before that they are thinking about making another film.

So why not lol??

A few of Melody and Rogers  kids will take more of a spotlight than others.

Eleanor
Richard
Felix &
Jodie

Will have a lot focussed on them as the story continues and they grow as people.

As everyone found out in the last chapter Felix and Angel are getting married!!!
(So maybe a few kids??)

So, originally I said it would be five books, but that has changed to 4 (Sorry)

Here they are:

Freddie Mercurys Melody (completed)
(1983-1992)
In his defence
(1992-2009)
The Show must go on
(2009-2020-ish)
&
(prequel) Love of his life(Mary & Fred fic)
(1967-1983)

I will finish In his defense and then start on The show must go on(once it's finished)  I will start on the prequel and get it finished.

Deaky and Freddie will be back for the prequel 😁 YES!!!!!!!

And young Mel lol

(That will be strange to write her as a little girl after having her be an adult with her own family and stuff but it will be fun lol

Thank you guys for supporting my story's💜